Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You know what fuck's me off btw. The same pundits saying we've played no one are the same who say the Premier League is the best in the world because there are no easy games.

Gets on my wick aswell that, in three games time we'll have had a harder start than most of the other teams in the Prem and we'll still be top 6-7, and then there'll be no excuse for them to keep on trying to put our amazing start down

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A serious contender for the shittest football chant in history is the Manchester City small time fans song for Edin Dzeko. It goes "Edin Jeko oh Edin Jeko oh...." and THAT is it Edin Dzeko oh. It hasn't even got a tune. Small time championship club with championship like support.

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

Alvaro Arbeloa (Real Madrid)

Carles Puyol (Barcelona)

Gerard Pique (Barcelona)

Jordi Alba (Valencia)

Raul Albiol (Real Madrid)

Nacho Monreal (Malaga)

Xavi (Barcelona)

Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)

Sergio Busquets (Barcelona)

Santi Cazorla (Malaga)

Javi Martinez (Athletic Bilbao)

Cesc Fabregas (Barcelona)

Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

David Silva (Manchester City)

Juan Mata (Chelsea)

Jesus Navas (Sevilla)

David Villa (Barcelona)

Fernando Torres (Chelsea)

Fernando Llorente (Athletic Bilbao)

I was looking at the odds on England winning of 11/4 and I thought fuck me that's a canny price at home, but then you look at the squad Spain have picked and you just think we might as well not turn up. There used to be a thing on Fantasy Football years ago with Frank Skinner, and that other mug, called Old Football was crap. They'd show you examples of players being shite, Pele missing open goals etc.... My point is this, this Spain team would beat Brazil 1970 hands down, people say you can't compare era's. Why not, I refuse to believe that skill wise Brazil were better than this team, and as such, in my opinion this Spain team are possibly the greatest international team ever. Their second eleven would probably be the second best side after their first eleven. An UNBELIEVABLY talented squad, shown by the fact Enrique can't even get in it for friendlies. He's better than Arbeloa who plays there nuw and then, and certainly better than Monreal, he was better than Capdevila too so fuck knows what their problem is with Enrique at least we now know it's got fuck all to do with Newcastle when he's not being picked while with the dippers too. I fear it could be embarrassing for England on Saturday neet.

The thing about this Spain team (apart from being utterly and completely brilliant) is that they appear to love playing with each other.....that is what is going to ruin England apart from "our lads" being mediocre at best. When the Spain squad meet up it'll more than likely be like a high school reunion than a football squad. You can tell by the way they all play for each other that they just love to play. Theres no fuckin way theyre going to take their feet off the collective pedal this lot. Not in front of a full house at Wembley.

What sort of collective mood will the England players turn up in?....Shit scared of the manager, shit scared of Terry trying to shaft their birds in the players lounge after the game, shit scared of getting injured mid season and shit scared of the present crop of morons who inhabit Wembley on International nights. Spain will win by at least 3 without getting out of second gear.

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

Alvaro Arbeloa (Real Madrid)

Carles Puyol (Barcelona)

Gerard Pique (Barcelona)

Jordi Alba (Valencia)

Raul Albiol (Real Madrid)

Nacho Monreal (Malaga)

Xavi (Barcelona)

Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)

Sergio Busquets (Barcelona)

Santi Cazorla (Malaga)

Javi Martinez (Athletic Bilbao)

Cesc Fabregas (Barcelona)

Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

David Silva (Manchester City)

Juan Mata (Chelsea)

Jesus Navas (Sevilla)

David Villa (Barcelona)

Fernando Torres (Chelsea)

Fernando Llorente (Athletic Bilbao)

I was looking at the odds on England winning of 11/4 and I thought fuck me that's a canny price at home, but then you look at the squad Spain have picked and you just think we might as well not turn up. There used to be a thing on Fantasy Football years ago with Frank Skinner, and that other mug, called Old Football was crap. They'd show you examples of players being shite, Pele missing open goals etc.... My point is this, this Spain team would beat Brazil 1970 hands down, people say you can't compare era's. Why not, I refuse to believe that skill wise Brazil were better than this team, and as such, in my opinion this Spain team are possibly the greatest international team ever. Their second eleven would probably be the second best side after their first eleven. An UNBELIEVABLY talented squad, shown by the fact Enrique can't even get in it for friendlies. He's better than Arbeloa who plays there nuw and then, and certainly better than Monreal, he was better than Capdevila too so fuck knows what their problem is with Enrique at least we now know it's got fuck all to do with Newcastle when he's not being picked while with the dippers too. I fear it could be embarrassing for England on Saturday neet.

Spot on.

Only Ashley Cole would get in their first 11 at the moment

U21 Champs too don't forget, they're sorted for the future too.

England's midfield is utterly mediocre and aside from Rooney, Darren Bent is the only top level striker England possess.

Guest CabayeAye

England will get humped due to the fact they have a total mercenary for a manager who doesn't give a square fuck how his team performs.

And the players are all grade A cunts too.

Of cource Spain of today would beat brazil of 1970. Probably 10-0 too... Even CabayeAyes beloved Ireland would probably beat Brazil of 40 years ago ( back when J69 was a mere teenager and Leazesmag a freshly baked grandfather)....

Everyone hates him but I love Steve Kean. He looks the type of bloke who needs an arm round his shoulder, I'm absolutely desperate for him to do well to shut those backward cunts at Blackburn up. Every time I see Blackburn Rovers, they playing well, Hoilett will be a big loss for him though. We should slip a cheeky one in for him of about £3m in January if he doesn't sign his contract, although I think we'll be well down the queue like. If we could get Maiga, Hoilett, and a genuinely top class centre half to compliment what we have, call me deluded but I wouldn't swap our squad for the WPs.

Everyone hates him but I love Steve Kean.

You might like the fella but he's a terrible manager.

P32 W6 D10 L16

Win% 18.75

The only league game they have 'won' this season was literally handed to them.

Everyone hates him but I love Steve Kean.

You might like the fella but he's a terrible manager.

P32 W6 D10 L16

Win% 18.75

The only league game they have 'won' this season was literally handed to them.

Those stats are misleading though. They've been the better team against bigger clubs than them Tottenham and Chelsea being two. He just needs some luck and Blackburn will finish 10th. I'd bet anyone now they finish above Everton.

Actually, make it 50.

I'll go 50 if they both start on 0 points now, i.e. Everton -4 fair crack that.

That wasn't the bet offered though.

I'll go for it, though on the proviso that neither Kean or Moyes leave their club.

Actually, make it 50.

I'll go 50 if they both start on 0 points now, i.e. Everton -4 fair crack that.

That wasn't the bet offered though.

I'll go for it, though on the proviso that neither Kean or Moyes leave their club.

You'll be praying for an early May Moysie departure ok Ewerk its a deal. Sputnik I'll take your bet too.

We're not the only ones with dickhead owners.

Though my 50 quid feels a bit safer.

EXCLUSIVE: Steve Kean signs new, improved Blackburn deal

Steve Kean has signed a new contract at Blackburn Rovers.

It is an incredible show of confidence in the under-fire Blackburn boss by the club's wealthy Indian owners Venky's.

Blackburn fans have held demonstrations against Kean, even hiring a light aircraft to display a banner "Steve Kean Out" during Saturday's defeat to Chelsea.

But after weeks of talks over a new deal, Kean has agreed a new contract and put pen to paper which is likely to further infuriate upset fans.

Kean, 44, was already on a contract until 2013 and the new deal is believed to give him better terms.

The club owners appointed Kean after Sam Allardyce left the club and it has been an unpopular decision.

But the latest development proves that the owners are fully behind Kean despite the unrest among the supporters.

Rovers have been locked in a relegation battle all season and Kean is still among the bookies' favourites to be axed.