Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053582/David-Beckham-good-shopping-Paris-blasts-Michel-Platini.html

Platini slating PSGs efforts to sign Beckham, saying he's past it and the only thing he will be good at in Paris is shopping.

Surely as the boss of UEFA you are meant to be totally impartial and not give out personal opinions on any single team or player? Miserable french twat.

Surely as the boss of UEFA you are meant to be totally impartial and not give out personal opinions on any single team or player? Miserable french twat.

That would get in the way of his hatred of all things English, I hope Beckham goes (not that I think he will) and plays well now just to boil this tossers blood

Guts, heart, character, passion, skill, endeavour - all words you could use to describe a team where only 5,000 of their (supporters) could be arsed to go. How can those words be applicable to a team that are apparently so poor the manager should be sacked immediately. They've played the 4th and 7th best teams in the country one after the other and had the better of both games. Fucking inbred wankers. Kean In.

Bet Stevie's never heard of him before. :razz:

I hadn't till J69 got emotional. I repeat and I have no idea why this is hard to believe, outside of a few athletes like Usain Bolt, the odd golfer and tennis player, I DO NOT KNOW ONE yank sportsman.

I hadn't till J69 got emotional. I repeat and I have no idea why this is hard to believe, outside of a few athletes like Usain Bolt, the odd golfer and tennis player, I DO NOT KNOW ONE yank sportsman.

Usain Bolt's not American btw ;)

:lol:

Is he not? He speaks like a yank.

Is he not? He speaks like a yank.

He's got a Jamaican accent. Ask manc-mag.

He is a wum, he's proved that on other forums.

Put it this way - the name ''Christmas Tree'' doesn't reference the formation, he's not a football man. Tooj got it in one when he said he was a wum.

From what I gather, Toontastic.net were delighted to see the back of CT.

Not true at all.

Some toontastic posters find it hard to communicate with someone who is a glass half full sort of chap and would rather cast a dark cloud over everything connected to NUFC.

Did I give as good as I got? Yes

Did I choose to stop posting on Toontastic? Yes

Did I and do I still get on very well with the majority on Toontastic? Yes

CT barely keeping his head above water on NO now. :lol: Next stop, TOTT.

Got this from a thread on there entitled "IS ASHLEY MENTALLY SICK?"

"Mike Ashley, where do you start with this Burnham bloke. He appears to have done ok in the business world, but again so has D.K.Rowlings. a woman who a while ago was an impoverished single mother and is now worth £560M. "

D.K. Rowlings. Author of the well known Barry Trotter series.

CT getting more abuse over there than I can ever remember him getting over here. He seems to have an angst against HBA. All I'll say is me mate, who's football opinion I respect probably as much as anyone who's not involved in the game, said his attitude and application at Blackburn were an absolute and utter disgrace.

Some snippets...

Christmas Tree is an attention seeking 8 year old trapped in the body of a middle aged man.

Dave: I agree

Tuesday 25th August 9:03pm (pub neet)

Jonny2J: Marveaux has only played once for the reserves.

Listen statto, he played twice for a full 90. One might of been the behind closed doors game. The question which you've nicely dodged still stands.

:lol:

To be fair CT slags HBA BEFORE the game I don't know why, but hearing about his show at Blackburn, maybe it was some sort of intuition that he was going to be pish.

Edited by McFaul

Jonas has had a great start to the season, so CT can hardly keep up that crusade without looking even more of a plum than he already is (although he tried it after 4 games or so - remember him trying to say Jonas should be dropped for Marveaux because Obertan showed more potential? Yeah, ok... :icon_lol: ) so now it's on to HBA.

Hopefully Pardew will give Ben Arfa a good talking-to and remind him we've had our best start to the season in however many years largely without his contributions, so he needn't think he's an automatic starter. He'll probably need to be more diplomatic than that like.

Chelsea have been fined £20,000 by the Football Association after admitting a charge of ''failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion'' in their Premier League match against QPR, the Football Association have confirmed.

Didnt we get fined 30k against Arsenal for doing fuck all? What is 20k to a football club anyway, ridiculous.