Jack Wilshere

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on subject:

He dated my mother for a bit after her menopause last year, but ultimately he just couldn't satisfy her sexually. Got nasty towards the end, the police nearly had to get involved after my mam beat the shit out of him. I agree with Gejon he will get into trouble off the pitch. Definitely if he knocks about with his cousin, because Gijon will BANG his lights out like the little turd he is, Gijon does boxing training you see.

Back on subject:

He dated my mother for a bit after her menopause last year, but ultimately he just couldn't satisfy her sexually. Got nasty towards the end, the police nearly had to get involved after my mam beat the shit out of him. I agree with Gejon he will get into trouble off the pitch. Definitely if he knocks about with his cousin, because Gijon will BANG his lights out like the little turd he is, Gijon does boxing training you see.

:razz:

Jack Wilshere has always been a knob. Not even a good player in my opinion.

er. thats bollocks. he's a great player. already.

Sorry to be pedantic, but that's liberal use of the word 'great'. He's a talented little shit who has achieved nothing in the game so far in terms of being a 'great' player. I only drag him down because of his attitude, which, in keeping with the club he plays for, is fucking awful.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Looks a quality player to me.

He reminds me of Ryan Giggs, he doesn't need to look down when he has the ball, he sees everything and the ball sticks to him like glue, his control and touch on the ball is brilliant. Better than Fabregas, arguably, and he is English.

They have some team, with those 2 and Sami Nasri if he is also playing.

Jack Wilshere has always been a knob. Not even a good player in my opinion.

er. thats bollocks. he's a great player. already.

It's my opinion.

It's still wrong. Very wrong.

It's just so wrong it's silly.

Back on subject:

Zany.

He's a class player without a shadow of a doubt.

He reminds of Fabregas at the same age when it comes to his petulance.

Either way, the England team should be built around him for the foreseeable future.

Aye I agree with that. Reminds me of a young Gascoigne actually - around about the time he played for us.

My bias is showing here, but;

- It was a good tackle by Barton. A strong one, but he got the ball and went in with the one foot (and his knee).

- Nolan wasn't grabbing him by the neck, he was putting his arm around him to try and push the ball out of the guy's arms (I'm not going to attempt to s.pell their keeper's name). Shouldn't have done it but definitely only warranted a yellow.

With that said, our second penalty should never have been given so they're right to feel aggrieved for that.

Aye but Best's disallowed goal should have stood as he wasn't offside.

Looks a total cunt to me.

FYP

Good player or not, all he seemed to do was whinge constantly at the ref. Fits right in at Arsenal mind, bunch of whinging tossers.

Has escaped punishment from the FA over his comments on twitter about the ref.

I find this really stupid, what he did was essentially the same thing as what Babel did, but because Wilshere is Englands future Golden Boy, nothing was ever going to happen.

I fucking hate the FA.

Englands slightly poorer version of fibreglass. Looks a real talent like the spaniard.

Mind you though is an absolute cunt who was leaving niggly little elbows in the challenges I saw in the second half of the game yesterday. Moans more times than my next door neighbour on a Saturday night

• 3 weeks later...

Can't help himself, can he?

Well done to the BCFC player who slapped Koscielny on the head when they scored, very big of you!

Deleted it since, not surprisingly. :rolleyes:

I have to admit that whichever Birmingham player did it, it wasn't the most sporting thing ever. He didn't look particularly concerned like.

Barry Ferguson apparently. Unsporting or not, there's no need to go shouting about it on Twitter. It's football, gamesmanship has gone on for decades.

I have to admit that whichever Birmingham player did it, it wasn't the most sporting thing ever. He didn't look particularly concerned like.

Barry Ferguson apparently. Unsporting or not, there's no need to go shouting about it on Twitter. It's football, gamesmanship has gone on for decades.

I agree especially when Arsenal players have been doing similar things for years. Keown against Manure immediately leaps to mind.

I agree especially when Arsenal players have been doing similar things for years. Keown against Manure immediately leaps to mind.

Precisely. Wilshire for all his talent has shown his lack of maturity in recent weeks. Needs to man up.

Precisely. Wilshire for all his talent has shown his lack of maturity in recent weeks. Needs to man up.

He's going to devlop into exactly what i'd have expected, talented player, complete prick and spoilt brat, sadly all to easy to predict.

It was a cuntish thing to do by the BCFC player though.

Wilshere is only young as well. Remember when you were 18?

Someone at AFC should have banned him from using twitter by now. For his own good.