Birmingham City 0-2 NUFC

Monroe Transfer

Kevin acting the mong. Mission accomplished.

Aya whatever the fuck your name is trying to lick up to Gemmill. Mission failed.

The irony being you're one of the biggest attention-seeking little winnets on this forum.

So me stating that you're trying to lick up to Gemmill is ironic due to the fact i supposedly crave attention? Erm, yeah :)

Second brightest.

I'm with Kevin here, you tried to have a stab at me in the Jose thread. Trying to lay into people to gain popularity with others, you sad little cunt. Fuck off.

Anywhere to download the game anyone? Was at work :up:

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aya whatever the fuck your name is trying to lick up to Gemmill. Mission failed.

The irony being you're one of the biggest attention-seeking little winnets on this forum.

So me stating that you're trying to lick up to Gemmill is ironic due to the fact i supposedly crave attention? Erm, yeah :)

Second brightest.

I'm with Kevin here, you tried to have a stab at me in the Jose thread. Trying to lay into people to gain popularity with others, you sad little cunt. Fuck off.

Oh dear.

Second brightest.

Oh dear.

Lay into Danny the spurs fan a bit buddy, you'll score loads of brownie points

Enrique on the wain tonight, Jonas ok however my motm was Tiote. Though he did well all over the pitch.

Gret result with 3 points in the bag.

Loving Pardew more and more each game.

You literally know fuck all. :)

Don't often say anything on this forum, I'm just one of the lurkers that laugh their bollocks off at the shite (some good....mostly bad), others scibble down before engaging the brain :) (May as well join the club eh :lol: )

Just got to say, Big Red Nose must be licking his lips if he watched Tiote v Brum tonight. If we manage to hang on to this player during the summer (fat chance), it would be friggin miracle!!

The guy is a pure athlete. He was all over the shop last night, protecting the back four, keeping the passing simple, bringing others into play, doing the hokey-cokey with Colocini & almost capping a fucking awesome display of central midfield dominance I've seen of a player in a toon shirt in a looonnnnnng while with a thunderous piledriver!

MoM by a country mile!

On a side note, thought Barton was disappointing, few stray passes, set piece delivery wasn't up to his usual standards. Did alot of running & closing down though. Ain't slagging the guy off or nowt, just putting it down to a 'bad day at the office'. Wouldn't be surprised if he ups his game this Saturday to make amends.

Would of settled for a point pre-kick off like. 2-0 away, tremendous result :up: .

p.s. Oh aye, hope the 2 assists Jonas got will put his confidence into overdrive, about time the fucker delivered!! :o

Don't often say anything on this forum, I'm just one of the lurkers that laugh their bollocks off at the shite (some good....mostly bad), others scibble down before engaging the brain :) (May as well join the club eh :lol: )

Just got to say, Big Red Nose must be licking his lips if he watched Tiote v Brum tonight. If we manage to hang on to this player during the summer (fat chance), it would be friggin miracle!!

The guy is a pure athlete. He was all over the shop last night, protecting the back four, keeping the passing simple, bringing others into play, doing the hokey-cokey with Colocini & almost capping a fucking awesome display of central midfield dominance I've seen of a player in a toon shirt in a looonnnnnng while with a thunderous piledriver!

MoM by a country mile!

On a side note, thought Barton was disappointing, few stray passes, set piece delivery wasn't up to his usual standards. Did alot of running & closing down though. Ain't slagging the guy off or nowt, just putting it down to a 'bad day at the office'. Wouldn't be surprised if he ups his game this Saturday to make amends.

Would of settled for a point pre-kick off like. 2-0 away, tremendous result :up: .

p.s. Oh aye, hope the 2 assists Jonas got will put his confidence into overdrive, about time the fucker delivered!! :o

Bartons delivery definitely appears not as great, but thats largely because we don't have Andy Carroll to meet the end of it.

Don't often say anything on this forum, I'm just one of the lurkers that laugh their bollocks off at the shite (some good....mostly bad), others scibble down before engaging the brain :lol: (May as well join the club eh ;) )

MoM by a country mile!

Would of settled for a point pre-kick off like. 2-0 away, tremendous result :o .

p.s. Oh aye, hope the 2 assists Jonas got will put his confidence into overdrive, about time the fucker delivered!! :icon_lol:

Bartons delivery definitely appears not as great, but thats largely because we don't have Andy Carroll to meet the end of it.

Who? :)

:up:

We have the next best though, the King that is Leon :icon_lol:

I think the turning point in our season without a doubt was Smith getting a serious injury. As soon as it was confirmed he was out for the season all fears of relegation were gone and our form exploded.

:)

Wish I was as certain about safety as some of you.

Had we won the 3 games we should have recently (Sunderland, Spurs, and Blackburn), we'd be in 6th, 4 points off Chelsea. Relegation at that point would be as good as confirmed and I'd stop obsessing over hindsight.

We're too good to go down, I'm getting pissed off with people thinking our position is a reflection of how poor the rest of the league is. We need 2 quality strikers and our first team can match any cunts

Enrique on the wain tonight, Jonas ok however my motm was Tiote. Though he did well all over the pitch.

I would really like to give him credit for having a joke at his own expense. Expecting too much?

We're too good to go down, I'm getting pissed off with people thinking our position is a reflection of how poor the rest of the league is. We need 2 quality strikers and our first team can match any cunts

I think you often spout shite but I have to agree with you here. If we just added 2 above-average strikers I don't see why we couldn't be aiming for 5th-8th place

I think you often spout shite but I have to agree with you here. If we just added 2 above-average strikers I don't see why we couldn't be aiming for 5th-8th place

I agree.

There are 5 or 6 players in our squad that are real quality players who are playing well now that they have settled at the club.

Look at David Luiz, the new Chelsea signing, he is quality but he looked terrible at Fulham. But if they show some patience with him, like we have with Colo, he will turn out to be a very good player in this league.

People are too quick to condemn players, and entire squads, on the basis of a few bad games. I would blame the media but they wouldn't gain any traction if it wasn't for the thick planks in the public that jump on the bandwagon at the first opportunity in order to slag of obviously genuine footballers in a rut.

I think we all know the kind of people we are talking about in this instance.

I agree.

There are 5 or 6 players in our squad that are real quality players who are playing well now that they have settled at the club.

Look at David Luiz, the new Chelsea signing, he is quality but he looked terrible at Fulham. But if they show some patience with him, like we have with Colo, he will turn out to be a very good player in this league.

People are too quick to condemn players, and entire squads, on the basis of a few bad games. I would blame the media but they wouldn't gain any traction if it wasn't for the thick planks in the public that jump on the bandwagon at the first opportunity in order to slag of obviously genuine footballers in a rut.

I think we all know the kind of people we are talking about in this instance.

What game were you watching? I agree with the overall sentiment, but other than giving away the penalty, Luiz was IMMENSE against Fulham. The MotM for most.

I would really like to give him credit for having a joke at his own expense. Expecting too much?

:up: Ssh, don't tell everyone.

Overall a magnificent performance given the pitch and conditions. Thought it was a good "grafty" shift from most of the team. Jonas did well last night with his two assists but as somebody else has said, about bloody time.

Tiote did indeed seem to run himself ragged and Barton looks as though he is suffering from Having Best up front. Rather than just play his normal game as he would with Carroll, he now seems to be pausing and looking for second options.

Best got a goal, but the sooner he's at another club, the happier I will feel.

With regard to Pardew, he is growing on me more and more each game. I think he's really giving this his all and has fully immersed himself passionately in what this club is all about.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Good result. Solid performance. How much this is down to Pardew I don't know. He's still getting the deficit of the c*nt from me tbh. Could be different if he can also get the team to play football with a decent style. So far it's still too ordinary for my liking. This isn't entirely down to Pardew though tbf. I wonder what not only one or two decent strikers would add to the team but especially how a really creative player can change the style. I think we are actually just an Arfa away from distancing us from the teams of the bottom half of the table, depending on him actually being able to recover from his injury.

Fantastic result last night against a team who are pretty solid at home. Jonas MotM from what I was listening to, not seen the highlights yet.

Just think those games where we have dropped points in the last minute, we could be 5/6th!

Good result. Solid performance. How much this is down to Pardew I don't know. He's still getting the deficit of the c*nt from me tbh. Could be different if he can also get the team to play football with a decent style. So far it's still too ordinary for my liking. This isn't entirely down to Pardew though tbf. I wonder what not only one or two decent strikers would add to the team but especially how a really creative player can change the style. I think we are actually just an Arfa away from distancing us from the teams of the bottom half of the table, depending on him actually being able to recover from his injury.

Ben Arfa back and a top end pacy striker could make all the difference. One of these is likely, the other will cost money.