Jordan is a cunt

Guest Marshall-Baines

She's a fucking dog, always has been, her eyes are too far apart imo. Her and her chav-tastic family are a cretinous result of this country's encouragement of the 'any talentless doink can be a celeb' culture.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a lass reading this large hardback book on the Metro a while back. When I looked closer it was one of Jordan's. There appeared to be about 20 words per page in large type. That's probably all the readers can take.

Edited by alex

she was a pretty lass when she was just a wannabee model in Brighton before she started appearing in the Sun etc, but while she will point to her bank balance and say how smart she is, we can say "she might be a dog but a fuckin manipulative dog" and it doesn't take away the fact that she is one of the biggest hags in the world.

If I had a son and he walked in with a cow like that I'd just tell him to take the money and run.

The cross-over appeal of her income was weird like to say the least. All lads seemed to be obsessed with her when she was getting them out and then all girls seemed to become obsessed with her as soon as she put them away. In an odd way it's one of those rare occasions where there seems to be mildly more dignity in simply ogling somebody's knockers on page 3 than there is in wanting to know more about the person (or mawkishly following her through the sham of her 'private' life as is actually the case). Very much a modern metaphor for the difference between the sexes I suppose.

Tedious as fuck though whatever the case.

Guest LeazesLad
She sums up everything thats wrong with society. Ghost written mong books, massive plastic tits, and an ability to fire out kids like a bren gun used to shed its ammo....

she literally boils my piss.

Totally agree, would you say the era where blokes looked like blokes, and a shaved minge was the name of a Chinese restaurant, was better, you're probably old enough to judge. Sometimes wish I'd be born 10 years earlier.

seriously kidda, give your head a shake!

katie-price12.jpg

I got the impression J69-and-a-half-inches was compaing Jordan to his lass, and wanted us to know. I'm surprised her pic hasn't appeared to show us. Or a pic of the 'rock' (her inexpensive engagement ring :) ). Or a pic of his 'larger than average' knob.

Or maybe I'm just not reading between the lines correctly.

She sums up everything thats wrong with society. Ghost written mong books, massive plastic tits, and an ability to fire out kids like a bren gun used to shed its ammo....

she literally boils my piss.

Totally agree, would you say the era where blokes looked like blokes, and a shaved minge was the name of a Chinese restaurant, was better, you're probably old enough to judge. Sometimes wish I'd be born 10 years earlier.

:):lol::up:

seriously kidda, give your head a shake!

katie-price12.jpg

I got the impression J69-and-a-half-inches was compaing Jordan to his lass, and wanted us to know. I'm surprised her pic hasn't appeared to show us. Or a pic of the 'rock' (her inexpensive engagement ring :up: ). Or a pic of his 'larger than average' knob.

Or maybe I'm just not reading between the lines correctly.

:)

Name change needed I think mods

Katie Price seriously wants to make a film about her life?

Well I'll save you all the 90 minutes and you can watch me repeatedly throw a sausage in a wheelie bin instead.

:razz:

Hmmm, let's think of the casting........

Jordan: Herself

Dwight Yorke: Curtley Ambrose

Gareth Gates: Tony Hawks (not the skateboarder)

Peter Andre: Steve Backley :lol:

Alex Reid: Steven Seagal

Her manager: Peter Stringfellow

Her Ghost writer: That orang-utang from 'Anyway which way but loose.'

• 1 month later...

See she missed BBC breakfast this morning (thankfully) because of London traffic. Surely she knows how bad London traffic could be, or at least her advisers could let her know!

How people look up to her is madness, but it's mugs like me that talk about/get annoyed about her that keeps her on the tele.

I know people (through work), grown women, who worship the ground the likes of Jordan and Kerry Katona walk on. It's... I don't even know what the word for it is. Absolute fucking mugs though.

I was banging this girl for awhile whose idol was Jordan. One of the fittest birds i've been with but fucking brain dead. Great, great rack though.

• 1 year later...