Jordan is a cunt

Guest Marshall-Baines

:lol: Still makes me belly laugh every time I think of it

Haha well it's true. Even ME! Even I'm putting moisturiser on and having a pint of water before sleep. This era has turned the best of us in to fannies.

This thread shows what a miss, KSA, LM, and MM are.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha well it's true. Even ME! Even I'm putting moisturiser on and having a pint of water before sleep. This era has turned the best of us in to fannies.

This thread shows what a miss, KSA, LM, and MM are.

QFT

;)

Back on topic, it's hard to disagree with the assertion that Jordan is still a cunt, even though the media seem to have ignored her lately largely speaking. Tells you how many doilums live in this country when she's had a few books which are in the 100 best sellers of all time. What a cunt.

Can't get me head round women at times (I know it's not all women but it's loads), i.e. on the Metro I saw this lass reading an article about Kerry Katona and how she wishes she was still with him out of that Irish band (Boyzone?). I mean, howay :lol:

If we're talking about crap newspaper stories, you'll have to go some way to beat this one. If I say the words "Love rat dad of nine children to eight women who headbutted ex-girlfriend in row over cheese toastie jailed for just 20 days" to you, and I tell you that that's just the headline, try telling me you don't want to read that story.

Obviously they're from Sunderland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235322/Keith-Macdonald-Love-rat-dad-children-women-headbutted-ex-girlfriend-row-cheese-toastie-jailed-just-20-days.html

;)

Back on topic, it's hard to disagree with the assertion that Jordan is still a cunt, even though the media seem to have ignored her lately largely speaking. Tells you how many doilums live in this country when she's had a few books which are in the 100 best sellers of all time. What a cunt.

She empowers womankind man!

If getting your tits out and shagging minor celebrities earns you a living how can anyone deny she isn't a strong, independent business woman? :lol:

It's no surprise celebrities, even completely shit ones, are admired though. Their lifestyle is seen as accessible in a country where social mobility is pretty much a myth for many people (despite what Blair, Cameron et al would have you believe).

The new publicity money spinning plan for D-list celebs seems to be as follows;

1. Spend first 4 months eating tonnes of shite thus piling weight on.

2. Go on holiday and get Paps to photo 'candid' beach photos of you looking fat. Remember to wear a really unflattering and far too small for you bikini.

3. Go on This Morning and cry about how fat you are but that you're 'determined to do something about it.'

4. Get a personal trainer and DVD fitness deal.

5. Lost a shit load of weight and release DVD just in time for Christmas and Jan.

6. Repeat step 1.

The new publicity money spinning plan for D-list celebs seems to be as follows;

1. Spend first 4 months eating tonnes of shite thus piling weight on.

2. Go on holiday and get Paps to photo 'candid' beach photos of you looking fat. Remember to wear a really unflattering and far too small for you bikini.

3. Go on This Morning and cry about how fat you are but that you're 'determined to do something about it.'

4. Get a personal trainer and DVD fitness deal.

5. Lost a shit load of weight and release DVD just in time for Christmas and Jan.

6. Repeat step 1.

You're signature probably helps as well.

• 2 weeks later...

She apparently tweeted her thanks to her self-pic happy boyfriend for treating her like a 'princess'.

Can anybody confirm if they've crashed their car in a fatal accident after a night on the piss?

Cheers.

And that is everything I hate about current "fame" culture. I mean, who the fuck is interested in seeing this shit in the papers? It's car crash journalism I guess.