Newcastle v Bolton

Guest LeazesLad

If he thought Ranger 'came on and ran around like a fanny without any end product' then I'm not sure if he did go to the match, Skidders, or maybe he was taking an extended piss for the last 20 minutes and missed it all. Slagging Enrique, Jonas and Ranger (three of the best performers offensively) and bigging up Best (complete shite) is where the 'knows bog all about football' comes into it. And "yank" doesn't come into it at all, but I don't expect any better from a troll like you who gets his rocks off trying to wind Leazes up.

I thought Best did ok - sure he's never going to set the world on fire but he consistently beat a much taller defender to win headers and showed some promise. I was in line with his attempt to curl the keeper early in the first half and it was a close effort. Lova is intelligent in his play but my 90yr old mam has the physical presence to keep the ball from him.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT is clueless Enrique was the best player on th pitch and Ranger also improved us going forward, done well

I thought Enrique was poor for a lot of the game both in defence and attack. He made one fantastic run and one canny run but for most of the game I thought he was almost playing like he was in a sulk.

Ranger does shake things up but eventually that has to lead to goals. Seems a very long way off a premier player for me.

If he thought Ranger 'came on and ran around like a fanny without any end product' then I'm not sure if he did go to the match, Skidders, or maybe he was taking an extended piss for the last 20 minutes and missed it all. Slagging Enrique, Jonas and Ranger (three of the best performers offensively) and bigging up Best (complete shite) is where the 'knows bog all about football' comes into it. And "yank" doesn't come into it at all, but I don't expect any better from a troll like you who gets his rocks off trying to wind Leazes up.

Your full of shite mate and always have been. You hate the fact that I had Jonas down as utter shite seasons ago while you were pulling off in your spider mask. Your like a few of the kids on here who cant see any player they have man love for, criticised. When he has played well I give him credit for it. Its not my fault its so fucking rare.

Numerous times the whole stand was screaming at Jonas to make a run down the line to get into a dangerous position to receive the ball but time after time he made no attempt.

With regard to Ranger....a "match changing sub" needs to come on and change the match. He is quite frantic but consistently doesnt score. Thats a fact.

And as for Best, apart from his hat-trick I thought that was his best performance BECAUSE he won quite a bit in the air and directed those headers, flick ons into the box. Thats not biggging him up you tit, thats telling it how I saw it at the game.

Ranger had no end product, Jonas was quiet compared to his normal self and Jose, whilst strong offensively, had some dodgy defensive moments. Nothing to get on CT's back about, if anything, he was exaggerating said points a little bit.

It personal with him :lol: and exaggeration....... :(:lol: more like fucking frustration and anger that once again we've missed a great opportunity to overtake the mackems into 7th.

I give Pardew some credit today -I was baffled when Saylor on Jonas off, But the formation seemed to be fluid 3 at the back with Ricky and Simpson bombing on, slipping back to a back four when Enrique was defending. Managed to keep decent width, and I was impressed by leaving 2 up front, brave decision which nearly paid off.

Tiote all over the place as ever

I give Pardew some credit today -I was baffled when Saylor on Jonas off, But the formation seemed to be fluid 3 at the back with Ricky and Simpson bombing on, slipping back to a back four when Enrique was defending. Managed to keep decent width, and I was impressed by leaving 2 up front, brave decision which nearly paid off.

The team really did seem to manage better after those subs, impressive to be fair.

The team really did seem to manage better after those subs, impressive to be fair.

Aye, the change to wing backs really put us back in it. Excellent re jig. Dunno why we had to wait 15 minutes after the sending off for it though.

CT is clueless Enrique was the best player on th pitch and Ranger also improved us going forward, done well

I thought Enrique was poor for a lot of the game both in defence and attack. He made one fantastic run and one canny run but for most of the game I thought he was almost playing like he was in a sulk.

Ranger does shake things up but eventually that has to lead to goals. Seems a very long way off a premier player for me.

henrywinter Jose Enrique now one of the best left-backs around, can see why other clubs coveting him. Terrific delivery, bent away from gk. #nufc

Worst game Tiote's had, in fact it's the only poor game he's had all season. Proves he's only human.

Pretty much the same story for most of home games this term, missed chances cost us the 3 points.

Funny how different people see games. I thought Tiote was immense again yesterday. If anything he missed Barton and being able to interplay with him. But we always look a much poorer team without Barton.

henrywinter Jose Enrique now one of the best left-backs around, can see why other clubs coveting him. Terrific delivery, bent away from gk. #nufc

And the point????

I mentioned his two good runs and crosses, but that was probably his poorest defensive display of the season. Some of you need to take your man love glasses off. Even good players can have poor games.

He was definitely not mentally right yesterday. Whether it was sulking or something else.?

And the point????

I mentioned his two good runs and crosses, but that was probably his poorest defensive display of the season. Some of you need to take your man love glasses off. Even good players can have poor games.

He was definitely not mentally right yesterday. Whether it was sulking or something else.?

I didn't see the game, I was lying under a car rebuilding a sodding engine but there you go, Yes players do have a poor run of games, but I'm sure CT you said the last game enrique was poor, is he going the way of Jonas? (who after his first few games I rated, but by his 7th or so I had rumbled the fucker)

CT your enthusiasm is admirable in many ways but you honestly shouldn't bother with your 'analysis' of players and tactics. Better off just posting about how the atmosphere was. You've blown your credibility on so many occasions now it's no longer funny. The melodramatic posts don't help your cause.

And the point????

Sometimes you need to go out on a limb because that's where the fruit is. This time though, there's just a few twigs and leaves and that.

And the point????

I didn't see the game, I was lying under a car rebuilding a sodding engine but there you go, Yes players do have a poor run of games, but I'm sure CT you said the last game enrique was poor, is he going the way of Jonas? (who after his first few games I rated, but by his 7th or so I had rumbled the fucker)

Not at all, Jonas has been constantly poor for so long now, it's only the very blind who still big him up. As I've said many times, Enrique will be sublime attacking when he gets a proper player in front of him. The good runs he did yesterday he just decided to bypass Jonas. :(

Still think he's lack a bit defensively but that's being done to death.

Yesterday, however something wasn't right with him. Almost seemed to have a Robert / Nzogbia style sulk at times. Body language all wrong. Now whether that's cos there's crap going on behind the scenes, just wanting to be away or feeling guilty as it was his first home run out since the paper stuff, I don't know.

Guest LeazesLad
Not at all, Jonas has been constantly poor for so long now, it's only the very blind who still big him up. As I've said many times, Enrique will be sublime attacking when he gets a proper player in front of him. The good runs he did yesterday he just decided to bypass Jonas. :(

Still think he's lack a bit defensively but that's being done to death.

Yesterday, however something wasn't right with him. Almost seemed to have a Robert / Nzogbia style sulk at times. Body language all wrong. Now whether that's cos there's crap going on behind the scenes, just wanting to be away or feeling guilty as it was his first home run out since the paper stuff, I don't know.

I've said that for 3 or 4 months, but Enrique is DEFINITELY not lacking defensively, thought he made two mistakes yesterday, fuckin shoot him. Evra makes mistakes, Cole makes mistakes, but thankfully Enrique doesn't make many and the sign of a good full back is consistency and imo he's got it. Going forward yesterday was like Ski Sunday he went on that many slalom runs.

I thought Tiote was trying to do too much, as if he knew he was the man of the moment with his new contract, he was trying Glenn Hoddle passes when easy balls were on. There was one in the second half he hit first time where he tried a diagonal 50 yard pass that was easily intercepted and put us in a shit position. Not one of his better games imo. First half we were BY FAR the better team, and I stood and clapped them off. Ryan Taylor's tackle was stupid I said he was off before the ref even pulled the card oot, but I'm not gonna get involved in no witch hunt against the poor cunt. I thought we coped well with their efforts when we had 10 men although, slightly disappointed we didn't have more of a go.

Whenever I've seen that Sturridge at Chelsea I've always thought he was wank, very impressed by him yesterday, pacey, intelligent runs, decent goal, I wouldn't be against getting him in for under 10s.

A yank telling someone that went to the game that he knows nothing about football

He's spot on though about CT. He's utterly clueless imo.

Wow a snipe from Renton :( zzzzzzzzzzz

Nothing personal, it's just that I find your match analysis is bollocks and juvenile (Jonas should never wear the shirt again etc) .Yet you have the gall to criticise others with for having 'manlove' about Guttierez. I don't think anyone has tbh, some people just recognise him as an asset in an admittedly limited squad.

As for Ranger having no end product, did it slip your attention that he had a goal disallowed for being marginally off side (by about 12 inches)? That was just pure bad luck as he actually has an excellent positional sense regarding offside compared to our other strikers, an asset you are probably too ignorant about to appreciate. He's 19 ffs, give him a chance.

I agree with you on three things however - we missed Barton, Tiote was in the main excellent, and people singin the R Taylor song are thick (though at the time I thought the red was harsh - not on replays though).

Your full of shite mate and always have been. You hate the fact that I had Jonas down as utter shite seasons ago while you were pulling off in your spider mask. Your like a few of the kids on here who cant see any player they have man love for, criticised. When he has played well I give him credit for it. Its not my fault its so fucking rare.

Numerous times the whole stand was screaming at Jonas to make a run down the line to get into a dangerous position to receive the ball but time after time he made no attempt.

With regard to Ranger....a "match changing sub" needs to come on and change the match. He is quite frantic but consistently doesnt score. Thats a fact.

And as for Best, apart from his hat-trick I thought that was his best performance BECAUSE he won quite a bit in the air and directed those headers, flick ons into the box. Thats not biggging him up you tit, thats telling it how I saw it at the game.

Oh really? How about when he was clearly MOTM against Brum and even then you couldn't admit it? It's not that I have 'man love' for Jonas, you utter plank, it's that you have an irrational hatred for him! It makes anything you say about him difficult to take seriously. Jonas is one of our best attacking players. If you want to criticise him for not being as good as fucking Jesus Navas, well, we aren't Sevilla if you haven't noticed that. If you had any brains, you'd recognise him for what he is, which is one of the only relevant attacking outlets we have. I remember you tried to make out that Routledge was better than Jonas too after we signed him. We can all see how well that's gone.

Ranger completely changed the match when he came on. I guess you really did take that extended piss I mentioned and missed it all. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that must've been how you got rid of all the Kronnenberg you ingested pre-match, which plainly clouded your judgment for the other 70 minutes. He doesn't score? Neither do any of the rest of our shit strikers. He gave us an outlet to hold onto the ball when we were a man down and looking for possession, he harried opposing defenders, he opened space for other players to get into, and in general completely changed the nature of the game. We had looked completely penned in before Ranger came on, and once he was on we had a way to move forward when we had possession. A striker isn't only as good as what shows in his goals column, and a player can have a match-changing impact without scoring or assisting a goal.

Perfect example of how someone can go to the match and not see shit. I notice you didn't even waste time trying to defend your ridiculous criticism of Enrique, who is the best player we have and the 3rd best left-back in the league. Either you're blind as fuck or you don't know shit about football. I think it's plain by now which it is.