Exercise

Jan

Currently gym 4-5 times a week plus a walk or two.

As it gets nicer I'll be getting back into running a few times a week and I'd also like to do some longer walks/hikes.

Also just joined a netball team at work which is apparently quite a relaxed thing but will be something different to look forward to.

How often a week (if at all) do you particiapte in it?

I walk to the pub a lot

And staggering back can often mean it's twice the distance, therfore twice the benefit to the bod! :(

The kebab/pizza/chips Proberbly undo that tho

Walk outside to get the newspaper every morning (it gets thrown on the driveway)

Do knee-bends at least once a day when I go to the netty (sometimes twice a day)

Do sit-ups every day to get out of bed and put me socks & shoes on.

Walk a fair distance every day (to the stove, fridge, netty, recliner-chair, bedroom (not forgetting for the newspaper)

Do finger exercises on my remote & keyboard (not forgetting the phone)

Walk outside to get the newspaper every morning (it gets thrown on the driveway)

Do knee-bends at least once a day when I go to the netty (sometimes twice a day)

Walk a fair distance every day (to the stove, fridge, netty, recliner-chair, bedroom (not forgetting for the newspaper)

128839578761784973.jpg

:(

How often do you tug yourself Noelie?

Just trying to get an idea for when I hit your age.