Ranger gets ticking off for lateness

Christmas Tree

No idea what Pardoo is complaining about.

Enrique seems to like Ranger btw.

They all do if Twitters anything to go by. Seems to get abit of stick, but it happenes to all young players.

ffs, an arsehole disciplining an arsehole and coming across as a complete fucking arsehole!!

Pardew, please just shut the fuck up and stop slagging your players in the rags. If its gotta be done then do it in private.

On the cusp of being late ffs :(

Pardew frantically dancing around the training room door with Crystal Maze music playing in the background.

:icon_lol:

nile-ranger-351639545.jpg

'I can' see wha' ah haff to doo. Lemme out, lemme out dawg!'

As for Ranger being continuously 'almost late', I bet he waits in his car just up the road so he can come in smack bang on time to piss Parsnip off. That's what I would do anyway :(

It's canny obvious what he means tbf. The lad will be turning up after all the other players for training and legging it out to the training ground, trying to stuff his shinpads in while the other players are warming up. Turning up when all the other players are sat on the bus on match days etc.

With all the spare time these twats have on their hand, it's not a lot to ask for him to sort it out. Whether it should be done in public is another matter, but "on the cusp of being late" isn't that daft a thing to say.

Where I work people that rock up a minute to 8 or 9 and fuck off at 4 or 5 on the dot are generally thought to be workshy arseholes with no commitment.

Seems like this kind of behaviour from Ranger as well.

Edited by Sima

Where I work people that rock up a minute to 8 or 9 and fuck off at 4 or 5 on the dot are generally thought to be workshy arseholes with no commitment.

Seems like this kind of behaviour from Ranger as well.

:icon_lol: Oh for the good old moral code of the corporate office. The hours are 9-5, but real go getters are in by 8.30, never leave before 6 and wouldnt dream of taking a dinner hour. :angry::lol: :lol:

Chuck in a Saturday morning as well if you want to make it to the top. :(

Does the MLS [or the LA Galaxy to be more specific] have a feeder club in Compton?

There has to be question mark hanging over his commitment & discipline at the moment - he's living on borrowed time. The acquisition of Ranger was & possibly still is worth the risk. His ceiling of potential/improvement balances out any personalty quirks, under the proviso that the commitment to training etc is up to scratch.

Offiong was in a similar bracket, in comparison to kids around the same age group. Big talent, and by many accounts [at Under17 and 19 levels] a more naturally gifted footballer than the hard working & dedicated Chopra. Of course he then disappeared off the radar. I later read quotes [can't remember the manager in question, possibly relating to his spell/s at Darlington] about him, and 'loads of ability, but the matching & needed dedication & drive were both missing' seemed to be the consensus given. This was a lad, who going by early reports, i wanted to see break through into the 1st team picture. Ranger is fast heading down the same path.

Edited by Year Zero

As for Ranger being continuously 'almost late', I bet he waits in his car just up the road so he can come in smack bang on time to piss Parsnip off. That's what I would do anyway :(

Most likely scouting for potential drive-by or ambush locations, because 'he is down with the hood'.

Does the MLS [or the LA Galaxy to be more specific] have a feeder club in Compton?

There has to be question mark hanging over his commitment & discipline at the moment - he's living on borrowed time. The acquisition of Ranger was & possibly still is worth the risk. His ceiling of potential/improvement balances out any personalty quirks, under the proviso that the commitment to training etc is up to scratch.

Offiong was in a similar bracket, in comparison to kids around the same age group. Big talent, and by many accounts [at Under17 and 19 levels] a more naturally gifted footballer than the hard working & dedicated Chopra. Of course he then disappeared off the radar. I later read quotes [can't remember the manager in question, possibly relating to his spell/s at Darlington] about him, and 'loads of ability, but the matching & needed dedication & drive were both missing' seemed to be the consensus given. This was a lad, who going by early reports, i wanted to see break through into the 1st team picture. Ranger is fast heading down the same path.

Lots of wasted talent over the years. I remember when Aidan McCaffery was playing for Newcastle, his brother Bede (I think) who was 20 times the footballer Aidan was, played for Whitley Bay, could have been a very very good player, but just wanted to turn up when he could be arsed and play a few games.

P.S. Year Zero, "wi du Hood", he'll never make it with the real homies if he says "with the" :(

Edited by Toonpack

Hmmm, from TF

'United should be aware of the rumours circulating about why Ranger wasn’t even on the bench on Saturday. If true, the warmth and encouragement to him from the SJP stands will evaporate.'

On the cusp of being late ffs :lol:

Pardew frantically dancing around the training room door with Crystal Maze music playing in the background.

:D

nile-ranger-351639545.jpg

'I can' see wha' ah haff to doo. Lemme out, lemme out dawg!'

:D Been giggling like a tit at this for a good 5 minutes.

Hmmm, from TF
'United should be aware of the rumours circulating about why Ranger wasn’t even on the bench on Saturday. If true, the warmth and encouragement to him from the SJP stands will evaporate.'

He hasn't been pinching kit again has he ! ?

Nicking the cones t wear ontop of his cap ?

• 2 months later...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...-Newcastle.html

NILE RANGER is the butt of jokes in the Newcastle dressing room for thinking strike partner Peter Lovenkrands was a Scotsman.

The Dane's six-year spell at Rangers helped give his accent a Glasgow twist and he even married a Scottish lass, Teresa.

And that was enough to fool rookie Ranger, 20, even though the pair have been team-mates for nearly two years.

Lovenkrands revealed: "We were playing at Arsenal and warming up in the corner when Nicklas Bendtner came over.

"Obviously we started talking to each other in Danish.

"When he ran away again, Nile turned to me and said, 'You speak Danish - but you're Scottish, aren't you?'

"All the time I've been here and he never realised I was Danish.

"I told all the lads and they were all laughing. They have been taking the mick out of him ever since."

The Toon face Birmingham today with boss Alan Pardew stressing his side's season is far from over, even though they look safe. He said: "There is an end-of-season feel around at the moment and I'm not particularly happy about it.

"We want to make sure our fans can go away in the summer looking forward to next year."

The Toon face Birmingham today with boss Alan Pardew stressing his side's season is far from over, even though they look safe. He said: "There is an end-of-season feel around at the moment and I'm not particularly happy about it.

Imagine that, it's a good job the gaffer didn't come out with any daft "We are safe now" shite after Blackpool isn't it Alan.

Imagine that, it's a good job the gaffer didn't come out with any daft "We are safe now" shite after Blackpool isn't it Alan.

Foot = Mouth methinks.

ffs. Even I, as a dedicated Pardoo hater am (ever so slightly) starting to accept the fella but he doesnt half talk too much sometimes!

Edited by AgentAxeman

Exactly. Bit unfair on Pardew that. The season didn't end the moment we were safe, and him saying "we're safe" shouldn't have any affect on the player's application in the remaining matches of the season.

Edited by Tecato