Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't see the point of JFK. Unless it's to laugh at Ashley's jokes in the pub and hold his dick when he goes for a piss.

Also going to Greggs the bookies & the off licence. Has there ever been a more piss poor appointment in the history NUFC.

Still 3 weeks to go and JFK has been beavering in the background and....

1. Got us challenging for the Champions league.

2. Got us scoring from corners.

3. Made Shola great.

4. Made Willo a God.

5. New multi million training complex.

6. Got rid of Lee Ryder.

And lots more no doubt.

Great work Joe. :) (I knew they'd love you by Christmas).

:CT:

There should be a button on the forum that allows you to instantly toggle all of CT's posts to that.

Apart from the ones commenting on Santons poor abilities as a defender that you protested so much about at the time but now seem to come around to agreeing with ;)

Apart from the ones commenting on Santons poor abilities as a defender that you protested so much about at the time but now seem to come around to agreeing with ;)

I never said that you tit.

• 1 month later...

I honestly think the only reason JFK is employed by Ashley is so Ashley's got someone to talk to that's all it can be. Because since he got here he doesn't appear to have done anything I may be a million miles wrong and stand corrected if I am but there's been no benefit whatsoever having him as DoF.

We signed players LAST January how dare we expect any players to be signed this time its a fucking joke but its not funny. All they do when they issue these statements is just confirm the obvious barring a disaster there'll be premiership football at St James Park next year thats all that matters. No cups/trophies no ambition can't see us pushing for a Europa spot now as they dont want it and aren't willing to strengthen the squad when its obvious we need a proper centre forward imho.

Aye, I'm no fan of our regieme but it makes no sense at all for us to come out and say we're desperate to sign a striker when all it will do is add to price of whoever we try to sign.

Tbh it hardly needs advertising its there for all to see.

Does anyone have any idea how much its cost to have Kinnear as DoF because I cant think of anything he has done for the club that would justify his wages.

Considerably less than Alan Smith was.