Royal Wedding

LoveTheBobby

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Liverpool echo got a fucking website for this shit

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/royal-wedding/

Dont know why no one gives a flying a fuck about the royals up north.

True a few street parties in Liverpool but thats a excuse to get pissed nothing else.

Kate is only with Wills because she wants to be Queen. The poor lad looks like a horse for fuck sake.

True a few street parties in Liverpool but thats a excuse to get pissed nothing else.

Kate is only with Wills because she wants to be Queen. The poor lad looks like a horse for fuck sake.

horsist !

Diana left Charles because when Harry was born he said "Its a boy" (he wanted a girl) and "its got red hair" (Oh shit he thought. Were the fuck did that come from she been shagging Chris Evans).

What the fuck did he say when wills come out?

"Fuck me its a colt I'll train him up for polo"

Edited by onepunch

Imagine eh?

John-Bishop-2010_1597843c.jpg

Edited by Monkeys Fist

my souvenir mug arrived today.

If it come from China dont put boiling hot water in it mate. It will cut your hand open mate.

isn't that you popping out and giving it your Bruce Lee type one inch punch ?

Diana left Charles because when Harry was born he said "Its a boy" (he wanted a girl) and "its got red hair" (Oh shit he thought. Were the fuck did that come from she been shagging Chris Evans).

What the fuck did he say when wills come out?

"Fuck me its a colt I'll train him up for polo"

You actually claimed to write pro comedy material didnt you :lol:

It's total bollocks for me, I was hoping that being in America would help me escape but the whole Royal family thing over here is MASSIVE ! which again amazes me with all their 4th of July shit, America is mad for our royals, you go in to any supermarket and the check out is just full of magazines about the Royal family.

I've seen red white and blue bunting, placcy union jack bowler hats and stuff in shops (ie street party fayre) but I genuinely can't see folk taking to the streets with tables and chairs a la Corination day for this at all. National mood is clearly one of apathy towards it in my opinion. Media haven't made as much of a song and dance of it (yet?) I don't think and as removed as Royalty is, I think they're in touch with the austere times and playing it down somewhat (and rightly so). If I catch a bit of it on the news i'll probably get a bit patriotic momentarily, but aside from that I couldn't give two shiny shits for any of it.

Anything to do with autocracy or an impression of it is redundant in 2011. I very much doubt the Royals are going to help pay for our weddings so why should we pay for theirs?

She is fit like and from Durham apparently.

Just wait a week or two, and then BBC news will be seriously up the royal family's arse, with their snivelling Royal Correspondent fawning over every aspect of it all.

Ach eez torrid him. Chas hates'm apparently.

hbGpG.jpg

He'd piss the Pope off tbf.