Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle United

Monroe Transfer

I reckon we'll put a good shift in and come away with a draw. Against a team as in form as they are, that would do me.

Hopefully Carroll won't play. Him scoring against us is the stuff of nightmares.

Win and results go our way and that's safety almost officially confirmed, lose and results don't go our way, then the gap between us and the bottom will be smaller than I'd like.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont actually think Liverpool are anything special. 5-0 yesterday flattered them tbh. I reckon we can go there and win, be a tough game like of course but we always seem to rise to the occasion against the so called bigger sides.

Would be happy with a draw, delighted with a win but even if we get beat so long as we play well i wont mind. Its the home games in which im more bothered about. Points to be had.

Be interesting to see the fans reaction to him.

I wouldn't Owen him or owt, but I'd give him some stick.

And his reaction if he scores. Opinion is split over how big a part he played in instigating the move and I think a lot of people are undecided about him. If he does a Lee Clark (who scored against us a couple of times but never celebrated) then maybe people will be placated. If he kisses the badge...

Hope we don't get to find out obviously. And yes, I realise he probably couldn't give a shit.

I reckon we'll put a good shift in and come away with a draw. Against a team as in form as they are, that would do me.

Hopefully Carroll won't play. Him scoring against us is the stuff of nightmares.

Win and results go our way and that's safety almost officially confirmed, lose and results don't go our way, then the gap between us and the bottom will be smaller than I'd like.

Honestly change the fucking record you annoying dick

About the possible relegation shite that is......

Physioroom has him down as 'knee injury - no return date'

I'd like to think if he's 50/50 to play against us he'd prefer to miss out. I don't suppose that's how top pro's think though. Shearer was delighted to score against us on returning from injury for Blackburn wasn't he?

About the possible relegation shite that is......

Ive been saying this for weeks. Such a dour man.

I dont actually think Liverpool are anything special. 5-0 yesterday flattered them tbh

Did you see our team you thick piece of shit. Think before you write! Not bad 5-0 with youth players in the team. We had over 200 mill of talent injured.

Edited by Dafydd

I dont actually think Liverpool are anything special. 5-0 yesterday flattered them tbh

Did you see our team you thick piece of shit. Think before you write! Not bad 5-0 with youth players in the team. We had over 200 mill of talent injured.

Woahhh :D

You's arent anything special and the scoreline DID flatter you's!

We are now a kings in charge. Once you guys hear the sound of the kop a brown log will be coming out. Mind you at least we can afford decent bog roll for you guys. Not the sand paper big Ash gets on the cheap.

Be interesting to see the fans reaction to him.

I wouldn't Owen him or owt, but I'd give him some stick.

And his reaction if he scores. Opinion is split over how big a part he played in instigating the move and I think a lot of people are undecided about him. If he does a Lee Clark (who scored against us a couple of times but never celebrated) then maybe people will be placated. If he kisses the badge...

Hope we don't get to find out obviously. And yes, I realise he probably couldn't give a shit.

I would hope he's got the sense not too.…

As you say, I think the dippers would understand entirely if he took the Clarkie option , should he score.

I reckon Tiote will cut him in half at some stage. :D

liverpool at anfield with kenny in-charge, this one got defeat all other it. that suarez is his weight in gold, fantastic player aka tevez. i dont think carrol will play due to his knee and that fact that liverpool hvent really got anything to play for so dont think they will risk him. got a feeling enrique will have a good game, put him self up in the shop window so to speak.

and that fact that liverpool hvent really got anything to play for

If we lose our last games the blue twats could catch us. If we win all four we will come 5th could come 4th mate. We still got something to play for its called pride.

We are now a kings in charge. Once you guys hear the sound of the kop a brown log will be coming out. Mind you at least we can afford decent bog roll for you guys. Not the sand paper big Ash gets on the cheap.

:D Ooooh criticising our toilet facilities, talk about a low blow.

and that fact that liverpool hvent really got anything to play for

If we lose our last games the blue twats could catch us. If we win all four we will come 5th could come 4th mate. We still got something to play for its called pride.

look mate there is no way liverpool will get 4th so thats not going to happen. i think most liverpool supporters rather finish 6 and not 5th because they dont want to play in europes second rate cup. they rather just concentrate on getting 4th next season

they rather just concentrate on getting 4th next season

We have beaten Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and drew with Aresnal away the second half the season. Show form like that next season we could win the league. We also got cash in the summer with the sale of Aquilani, Degan, Insua, Konchesky (all out on loan). Also Joe Cole is on his way big Ash may pay 5 mill for him. Dont think he will pay out for Aquilani we want 15 mill for him.

Edited by Dafydd

I bet you enjoy it when your fingers go through it though eh Duckie ?

they rather just concentrate on getting 4th next season

We have beaten Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and drew with Aresnal away the second half the season. Show form like that next season we could win the league. We also got cash in the summer with the sale of Aquilani, Degan, Insua, Konchesky (all out on loan). Also Joe Cole is on his way big Ash may pay 5 mill for him. Dont think he will pay out for Aquilani we want 15 mill for him.

And got beat by newcastle, blackpool, west brom, west ham, blackburn, wolves, stoke and everton. Show form like that next season and you's could get relegated!

Twat.