Ballotelli - A gifted wanker

KeithJ

I would love to see this boy going on Rich, Famous and in the slums. Truly doesnt appreciate what a position he is as a person.

Mario Balotelli car in pound 27 times By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

MADCAP MARIO BALOTELLI has notched up nearly £10,000 in parking fines and had his luxury car impounded 27 TIMES, The Sun can reveal.

The Manchester City star has left liaison officers at the club tearing their hair out as they have had to go back time and time again to reclaim his Maserati.

The £100,000-a-week Italian striker has had an average of three parking tickets a DAY since he signed for the Premier League club last year.

A source at the club said: "Mario will drive from his luxury apartment to a restaurant a few streets away and leave the car on double yellows.

"The other week the Maserati misfired so he just abandoned it. Staff have had to bail it out 27 times.

"The valet the club uses empties the glovebox of tickets every time he cleans it. Mario doesn't seem to care. It's a drop in the ocean to him."

The source added: "Mario was pulled over by the police and he had £25,000 cash on the passenger seat. They asked him why and he said, 'Because I can'. He doesn't care much for authority."

Balotelli has also paid £300,000 in club fines, most recently for throwing darts at a youth team player.

And on the field he has had ten yellow cards and two reds in only 24 appearances.

I would love to see this boy going on Rich, Famous and in the slums. Truly doesnt appreciate what a position he is as a person.

MADCAP MARIO BALOTELLI has notched up nearly £10,000 in parking fines and had his luxury car impounded 27 TIMES, The Sun can reveal.

The Manchester City star has left liaison officers at the club tearing their hair out as they have had to go back time and time again to reclaim his Maserati.

The £100,000-a-week Italian striker has had an average of three parking tickets a DAY since he signed for the Premier League club last year.

A source at the club said: "Mario will drive from his luxury apartment to a restaurant a few streets away and leave the car on double yellows.

"The other week the Maserati misfired so he just abandoned it. Staff have had to bail it out 27 times.

"The valet the club uses empties the glovebox of tickets every time he cleans it. Mario doesn't seem to care. It's a drop in the ocean to him."

The source added: "Mario was pulled over by the police and he had £25,000 cash on the passenger seat. They asked him why and he said, 'Because I can'. He doesn't care much for authority."

Balotelli has also paid £300,000 in club fines, most recently for throwing darts at a youth team player.

And on the field he has had ten yellow cards and two reds in only 24 appearances.

That's pretty funny though :D

Funnier if he set it on fire first tbh.

Funnier if he set it on fire first tbh.

I am sure there was a story involving Woodgate in a kebab shop in Newcastle. Some bloke was having a go at him for being injured and saying he could do this better and that better and Woodgate took out a £50 note and asked his mate for his lighter and set it one fire and Woodgate said "Could you do that though?"

Edited by KeithJ

So what? This is exactly what will happen if you pay young people 100,000 a week.

It's why I'm glad that my club (Newcastle) is now refusing to let any players hold it to ransom, and will say 'you want that kind of money, find another club' no matter how good the player is at playing association football.

So what? This is exactly what will happen if you pay young people 100,000 a week.

It's why I'm glad that my club (Newcastle) is now refusing to let any players hold it to ransom, and will say 'you want that kind of money, find another club' no matter how good the player is at playing association football.

Well we are fucked if some of our best players wanted a bit more money lol.

Make me laugh :D

When he was in Italy he drove into a Womens prison just to have a look around

Didn't he actually drive into a womans prison (ie through a fence) though? :D

No he didn't actually, just saw the gate was open so decided to go in, my way would have been better but still pretty impressive :blush:

Edited by Gejon

However, Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, played down the incident and said, "Mario has done nothing wrong. Indeed, the officers have praised him for his initiative. Certainly they explained this could have been avoided, but it ended there.

"What I find strange is that a public official rushed to say what had happened. Nothing happened. It was only emphasised because it's Mario."

His agent sounds more away with it than him! Officers praised him for his Initiative?! WTF?!

When he was in Italy he drove into a Womens prison just to have a look around

Didn't he actually drive into a womans prison (ie through a fence) though? :D

No he didn't actually, just saw the gate was open so decided to go in, my way would have been better but still pretty impressive :blush:

;)

Can't help but like him.

:D

Bloke's got character about him - not that much different in many respects to Tino Asprilla. Would rather someone like that than a boring bastard like Michael Owen.

Brilliant footballer too.

heh its a good job city are millionaires cause if they were west ham my god it would kill em hes a disgrace fucking joke just cause he plays for city he can do what the fuck he likes

I can't wait till he's broke at age 40 and having to do cameos in crappy TV shows and Movies to make the next alimony/child support payments for his 3 ex-wives and 11 kids.

...and sleeping in an old Maserati. :D

Bloke's got character about him - not that much different in many respects to Tino Asprilla. Would rather someone like that than a boring bastard like Michael Owen.

Is he happier than Michael Owen though?

Is he happier than Michael Owen though?

Which one got to the cup final? :D