Things you were right about

ChezGiven

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predicting global economic collapse = of slight interest.

Predicting we'd finish ahead of Arsenal = wanker forever.

:)

Not all of us jizz in our pants at the thought of macro-economics.

I hear you.

First time I took Mrs. Fist up the Tradesmen's I said

" This might smart at first"

Can I have another point Chez?

Not convinced by any of this like. Strikes me that anyone who takes the scatter gun approach could win by trying to predict everything possible. For instance, Parky could get a point for both saying we have never been to the moon and also we have beeen to Jupiter with the help of aliens. We need some kind of negative marking system - if adopted I suspect the board leaders would get a net of zero just like me. :)

Well I'd be exempt. Alan Pardew ffs. The name at the forefront of every geordie mind in October ffs :)

Gemmill should be deducted at least 20 points for saying Smith would be a quality signing, and that Owen was still world class.

How many do I lose for my crack about Geremi being one of the best signings in years?

Gemmill should be deducted at least 20 points for saying Smith would be a quality signing, and that Owen was still world class.

And that Souness would be great. In fact eliminate Gemmill ffs.

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? That shouldn't be a points deduction, or a ban, or an IP ban, it should Virgin Media or Sky cutting his fuckin connection.

Was Gemmill a heavier drinker in those days?

And that Souness would be great. In fact eliminate Gemmill ffs.

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? That shouldn't be a points deduction, or a ban, or an IP ban, it should Virgin Media or Sky cutting his fuckin connection.

Was Gemmill a heavier drinker in those days?

Hasn't Stevie got a lot wrong as well? Help me out here guys... :)

Aye I have as Jonny pointed out my finest hour didn't come when Leighton Baines signed for Everton. My worst ones involve England, same cycle ever 2-4 years, like now aye we're shite, shite, shite, worst England side ever. We'll beat some banana republic 8-0 in a friendly qualify out of a shit group and I'll be there with SGC hanging oot me pocket, Daily Mail under me arm proclaiming anyone who didn't believe we'd piss the World Cup is a daft cunt. Been like that all of my life with England I will NEVER learn. All of the above I did last year.

I'll make a prediction now: Stevie will offer that Geordie apprentice tart out, nailed on, especially if she signs up on here. Not that I blame him, he's a decent looking fella and he's got a shit-hot job now; might be in with a shot, especially given his media-profile after Steven Marshall Baines shot to prominence in the national press. Just be warned Stevie, she is only using you to boost her media-profile, don't get attached.

Toon connected things I was right about:

We'd piss the Championship - we did

We wouldn't concede against Man Utd - we didn't

We'd win against the Mackems by 4 clear goals or more - we did

Broke the news weeks before the event that Pardew was taking over from Hughton

Peasepud has had a lot right as well.

Leighton Baines? :)

Thinking we'd lose after being 4-0 down against Arsenal? :)

I'll make a prediction now: Stevie will offer that Geordie apprentice tart out, nailed on, especially if she signs up on here. Not that I blame him, he's a decent looking fella and he's got a shit-hot job now; might be in with a shot, especially given his media-profile after Steven Marshall Baines shot to prominence in the national press. Just be warned Stevie, she is only using you to boost her media-profile, don't get attached.

Talksport interviewing.

She's a manc, and seems like she wears iron gstrings to me seems hard as fuck, nee good that. She's from your manor Stockport, dump Glitter's ex and get yourself away. When are we ever gonna get a proper geordie on The Apprentice anyway. That mackem last year was passing himself off as geordie.

Something else I got right, I said Laura wouldn't win the last Apprentice, and I also said she'd end up shagging that fat doilum from the Isle of Man, and she did.

Leighton Baines? :)

Thinking we'd lose after being 4-0 down against Arsenal? :)

Aye I have as Jonny pointed out my finest hour didn't come when Leighton Baines signed for Everton. My worst ones involve England, same cycle ever 2-4 years, like now aye we're shite, shite, shite, worst England side ever. We'll beat some banana republic 8-0 in a friendly qualify out of a shit group and I'll be there with SGC hanging oot me pocket, Daily Mail under me arm proclaiming anyone who didn't believe we'd piss the World Cup is a daft cunt. Been like that all of my life with England I will NEVER learn. All of the above I did last year.

I lose a lot of money on Eng cause I always get too geed up at WC time.

I lose a lot of money on Eng cause I always get too geed up at WC time.

I'll be the same next summer even, I'll be saying Jack Wilshere is a good lad, that is the level of the delusional trap I fall in to. I wish I didn't care less about England like but I do, get all excited seeing the cars with their flags, and everyone happy when we win.

That James Milner wasn't shit :)

Tbf you stood by him during the dark days on NO when people were just coming into that thread to laugh at you. :)

Oh how I laughed when he went for over £20m :)

I'll play happy face :)

Stevie "we're not going to piss the championship" :) :) :) :) :icon_lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=621540

My Turn.....

Predicted NUST would die if they didnt buy a pub

Predicted Hughton was a great appointment

Predicted Hughton should have been sacked

Predicted we'd piss the championship

Predicted that we do well back in the prem.

Predicted Fergie was something special

Predicted the Tories would win the election

Predicted greatness for Kasenga

Predicted weight watchers would work

Time for a piss. (another prediction)

Predicted Hughton should have been sacked

What does that even mean?

You forgot predicting that Carroll would still be here at the end of the January transfer window. Not to mention gloating in advance about how smug you would feel when he was still here on Feb 1.