Things you were right about

ChezGiven

Predicted Hughton should have been sacked

What does that even mean?

You forgot predicting that Carroll would still be here at the end of the January transfer window. Not to mention gloating in advance about how smug you would feel when he was still here on Feb 1.

The threads about "things you were right about"......dipstick :)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF we go down it's going to be a fucking scrap, it's stating the obvious but we are not guaranteed to piss the division, here's my little guide to what's what in that league, as most of you have never seen these clubs, towns and sides.

CT you said that my crack was we are NOT going to piss the Championship. I said we are NOT GUARANTEED to piss it (in the event of them selling everyone etc...) and that;s insuating I think we would anyway. As the summer wore on, I think I'm quoted as saying if we don't win it by 10 points I know nothing about football.

Making light of relegation, I'll definitely be going to the Newcastle Forest game, hopefully I could wangle a ticket in the away end, although it would probably sell out. :) The Reading matches are a given of course.

I think it's quite possible that if we were relegated there would be more clubs bringing 3,000 plus here than in the Premiership, as it truly would be their Cup Final for many of them.

I'm having that as one while we're on. Thanks CT :)

i predict he's crimping one off while eez in there .

Nah, that was last night and ever since I think Ive broke me left knacker.

Gonna give it a couple of days before visiting the good lady doctor.

oh dear doctor :)

. . as every man does in advance of such situations - legs at an A frame and a quick blast of Lynx or summat aimed generally at the barse from a range of 300-400mm .

never over do it thoughbut .

I knew CT would get fucking battered after my last post in the politics thread.

:) :)

Broad shoulders........They know not what they do.

(Still hope it all works out well for you btw, bearing in mind you wanted out anyway. I happily recommend taxi driving. :)

IF we go down it's going to be a fucking scrap, it's stating the obvious but we are not guaranteed to piss the division, here's my little guide to what's what in that league, as most of you have never seen these clubs, towns and sides.

CT you said that my crack was we are NOT going to piss the Championship. I said we are NOT GUARANTEED to piss it (in the event of them selling everyone etc...) and that;s insuating I think we would anyway. As the summer wore on, I think I'm quoted as saying if we don't win it by 10 points I know nothing about football.

Making light of relegation, I'll definitely be going to the Newcastle Forest game, hopefully I could wangle a ticket in the away end, although it would probably sell out. :) The Reading matches are a given of course.

I think it's quite possible that if we were relegated there would be more clubs bringing 3,000 plus here than in the Premiership, as it truly would be their Cup Final for many of them.

I'm having that as one while we're on. Thanks CT :)

it's going to be a fucking scrap
:)

But hey, if you can get it past Chez.......and pleased to have helped find a real one. :)

(Still hope it all works out well for you btw, bearing in mind you wanted out anyway. I happily recommend taxi driving. :)

Cheers for that, and the recommendation. I need to be doing something a little more.......creative.

Cheers for that, and the recommendation. I need to be doing something a little more.......creative.

Works, work bonny lad! Be creative in your ample free time that comes with Taxi driving.

I predicted Steve Howey would play for England the first time I saw him play at CB.

My Dad took that bet but evened it up with a Robert Lee for England bet. :)

Yeah I predicted the dinosaurs would get wiped out. :)

Stevie - 8

CT - 6

ChezGiven - 5

Parky - 3

Gemmill - 2

Monkey's Fist - 2

Ayatollah Hermione - 1

JonasJuice - 1

KSA - 2

Gejon - 1

Holden McGroin - 1

You're giving me anal? :) :)

.......so to speak

Apart from the obvious ie

the Halls and Shepherd were good owners that would be very difficult to replace with better

Mike Ashley is an arsehole who would drag the club backwards into being a selling club again, almost from day 1

Chris Mort is a tit and is nothing more than Mike Ashleys mouthpiece [also almost from day 1]

Derek Llambiarse is an even bigger tit [also from day 1]

All 4 of these I think were fairly obvious, and always were

[i suppose this is +4 straightaway]

most of my predictions are about players, good and bad, of which there are numerous.....

oh, and mancmag talks shite and is a deluded cunt who can't even admit that he has been proven to be totally incorrect in his assertions of the previous owners.

[seeing as he appears to have returned from his exile, but at least he didn't look at this message board to see what I had been saying while he is on holiday like Fish did ] :) :)