Newcastle United Vs. West Bromwich Albion

loonyTOON

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's full of stuck up student cunts debate the tory policies down stairs like

CT now fuming that he chose to sit upstairs.

Too true :lol:

Instead got stung for a round in some hovel called poppo something near the fire station and then took to the Lodge. Scruffy hole.

Havent read this thread yet but will do later.

Enjoyed a few new drinking holes that I'd never been to yesterday starting in off in somewhere called oneils? and then the Forth where I was extremely impressed with the lagers on offer and the upstairs terrace. :lol:

From there to the ground for seats in the Leazes end. Started off in the wrong seats and then evicted shortly before kick off and re-directed to the proper ones, right outside the Leazes bar.

Have always preferred viewing from the sides, but after yesterday, totally converted to and ends man. Just get to see so much more of whats going on, so clearer.

As for the game, Ameobi put in one of his more lazy, disgraceful performances and my only comfort come the final whistle was hopefully never seeing him in a black and white shirt again.

Stephen Taylor pleased me lots and Joey Bartons distribution at times was sublime.

Shane was knocked off the ball a couple of times, but overall played extremely well and while I know I'll get slated for going over the top, he does seem to have that comfort on the ball that you only see with top players. Hard to describe it but its almost as if he's already a couple of passes ahead.!!!

A couple of nice moves from Lua Lua but needs better boots next time.

By the time it all started to go to shit, I was probably a little worse for wear so not too sure where the blame lies for the goals. Though the substitutions were odd and just seemed to unsettle everything.

Enrique looked poor on occasions and Colochini looked magnificent on occasions.

Really looking forward to next season

Admit it, CT, you are new to football aren't you.

never been to a game in my life tbf ;)

The Fourth :D cunt of a place :icon_lol: cant get served, fucking expensive and its full of cunts.

Hey remember that arrogant dreadlocked French cunt that used t work there Geordie ?

Place went down the swanny once Frosty left in eez Mystery Machine (maaan)

Guest Geordio Armani
Havent read this thread yet but will do later.

Enjoyed a few new drinking holes that I'd never been to yesterday starting in off in somewhere called oneils? and then the Forth where I was extremely impressed with the lagers on offer and the upstairs terrace. :lol:

From there to the ground for seats in the Leazes end. Started off in the wrong seats and then evicted shortly before kick off and re-directed to the proper ones, right outside the Leazes bar.

Have always preferred viewing from the sides, but after yesterday, totally converted to and ends man. Just get to see so much more of whats going on, so clearer.

As for the game, Ameobi put in one of his more lazy, disgraceful performances and my only comfort come the final whistle was hopefully never seeing him in a black and white shirt again.

Stephen Taylor pleased me lots and Joey Bartons distribution at times was sublime.

Shane was knocked off the ball a couple of times, but overall played extremely well and while I know I'll get slated for going over the top, he does seem to have that comfort on the ball that you only see with top players. Hard to describe it but its almost as if he's already a couple of passes ahead.!!!

A couple of nice moves from Lua Lua but needs better boots next time.

By the time it all started to go to shit, I was probably a little worse for wear so not too sure where the blame lies for the goals. Though the substitutions were odd and just seemed to unsettle everything.

Enrique looked poor on occasions and Colochini looked magnificent on occasions.

Really looking forward to next season

Admit it, CT, you are new to football aren't you.

never been to a game in my life tbf :icon_lol:

The Fourth :icon_lol: cunt of a place :icon_lol: cant get served, fucking expensive and its full of cunts.

Hey remember that arrogant dreadlocked French cunt that used t work there Geordie ?

Place went down the swanny once Frosty left in eez Mystery Machine (maaan)

Aye remember the fergal lazy bastard :D lol frosty didnt he fuck off to Tilleys and took his buck rogers dvd with him... Mystery Machine ;)

Kirin eh never tried it mate but the fourth nah i prefer the new cocov whatever the cunts called

Was in there too, nice mix in there like, but fuck me its pricey.

Half of the players just didn't look like they cared towards the end. Pardew's subs cost us though no shock there really as on the whole his choice of subs and when he makes them are normally crap. Still don't see why he kept Shola on and took Lovenkrands off... Shola couldn't hurry to save his life and was also puzzled why Ferguson came off as he had played really well. And would rather have seen Kuqi on than Best. But oh well first season back we have done well just gotta hope now Pardew doesn't buy a load of rubbish this summer.

Too true :lol:

Instead got stung for a round in some hovel called poppo something near the fire station and then took to the Lodge. Scruffy hole.

Popolos. Used to be all right, but then it got a little bit popular and then it got a lot bit shit.

Should have gone just down the road, Alvinos/Secco. Decent balcony up the back, not too pricey, decent back bar too.

fwiw, whoever can't get served at the Forth needs to man up.

Too true ;)

Popolos. Used to be all right, but then it got a little bit popular and then it got a lot bit shit.

Should have gone just down the road, Alvinos/Secco. Decent balcony up the back, not too pricey, decent back bar too.

Wonder if that lass who was completely off her tits and had surplus amounts of coke around her nostrils still works behind the bar there? :lol:

Too true ;)

Wonder if that lass who was completely off her tits and had surplus amounts of coke around her nostrils still works behind the bar there? :lol:

She might not, but there's plenty in there that may.

I think Simpson's shit tbh. He's not particularly good at anything at this level. He's an athlete but that's about it.

Don't know what it was, but in the early part of the season he strung together a few performances where he looked like a proper footballer and made me think that he'd kick on to be a solid fullback for us. Pretty much has been undoing it since and I'd agree with your current assessment.

Too true ;)

Wonder if that lass who was completely off her tits and had surplus amounts of coke around her nostrils still works behind the bar there? ;)

Haha Rachael? Shes long gone. Proper badger her like.

Im in the fourth and alvinos quite a bit. Good bars.

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

I think Simpson's shit tbh. He's not particularly good at anything at this level. He's an athlete but that's about it.

Don't know what it was, but in the early part of the season he strung together a few performances where he looked like a proper footballer and made me think that he'd kick on to be a solid fullback for us. Pretty much has been undoing it since and I'd agree with your current assessment.

tbh that saying about Ferguson never selling/releasing a good player says it all.

Did anyone see that banner unveiled at 3-0 "North East's top dogs". Blatently the reason why it all crumbled.....

Had some bother in the Gallowgate today, some fella's started on me and a couple of other lads for 'singing too much' ;)

Did it actually exist or have you just seen that doctored image that some Mackems knocked up? I've spoken to a few people including a journo from the Beeb and they're adamant nowt was unfurled.

Look at all these mackem voyeurs. 91 of them. We don't care that you came above us. We wanted 17th, we got 12th, took the piss out of West Ham, Villa, you inbreds, won at Arsenal, won at Chelsea, we're happy. We don't live in a city where you have to travel 12 mile for a good night out, where historically the most famous entertainment venue was the "Blue Monkey". You live to hate us, we are apathetic towards you, laugh at you, look down our nose at you in every single regard of life. You know this and that's another reason why you hate us. Half of you are ginger too.

Look at all these mackem voyeurs. 91 of them. We don't care that you came above us. We wanted 17th, we got 12th, took the piss out of West Ham, Villa, you inbreds, won at Arsenal, won at Chelsea, we're happy. We don't live in a city where you have to travel 12 mile for a good night out, where historically the most famous entertainment venue was the "Blue Monkey". You live to hate us, we are apathetic towards you, laugh at you, look down our nose at you in every single regard of life. You know this and that's another reason why you hate us. Half of you are ginger too.

;)

Did anyone see that banner unveiled at 3-0 "North East's top dogs". Blatently the reason why it all crumbled.....

Had some bother in the Gallowgate today, some fella's started on me and a couple of other lads for 'singing too much' ;)

Did it actually exist or have you just seen that doctored image that some Mackems knocked up? I've spoken to a few people including a journo from the Beeb and they're adamant nowt was unfurled.

'Smoggeordie' where was this banner unfurled, as I was in the Sir John Hall stand, lower tier and had a good view of the 3 other stands, and saw no banner at all from any of them.

The mackems are using your post as proof that there was a banner, now that their photoshopped image has been debunked.

'Smoggeordie' where was this banner unfurled, as I was in the Sir John Hall stand, lower tier and had a good view of the 3 other stands, and saw no banner at all from any of them.

The mackems are using your post as proof that there was a banner, now that their photoshopped image has been debunked.

I've just popped over to the SMB and one of them is claiming that they saw the same Top Dogs banner during our promotion celebrations too. That's two games I attended where this banner has apparently been waved and twice our fans and the press have been unable to see it. There's a banner out there that only appears to Mackems ;)

Get Michael Aspel on the blower. There's an episode of Strange But True in this fucker.

I was Gallowgate and I couldn't see a banner anywhere. Oh well!

Despite that we are the best team in the north east - which isn't saying much but we don't need a banner for that! ;)