Weather Check

Jan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it was so the rest of the Town/village/street who werent invitedto the nuptuals could toast the new union....they used to put a rope up across the church gate in our village so the fuckers couldnt get through to the awaiting car without making a donation :)

The only one I remember as a kid was my sister's wedding and I'd already left in another car for the church (as obviously my dad and the bride were last to leave). My mates enjoyed it though - the bastards.

• 2 months later...
Guest CabayeAye

It's torrential here.

Do you believe in weather Wolfy, or is the rain just where gravity has fluctuated locally causing water to fly up in the air from the sea and fall to the Earth. Of course, a flat Earth would have non-uniform gravity, so it would do that (or some pish, blah blah blah etc).

;) Safety wink!

• 1 year later...

What a stunning morning it is already.

Suns warm as toast already and its going to be the hottest day of the year so far.

Meant to be doing a double shift in a taxi but being tempted towards the rockpools at Whitburn instead.