It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've reported myself

:D

As for the lovely man in question, as long as he's not a proper Cath-word about it (and he wasn't), I'd far rather see a bit of indignant passion in our players than not. Besides, the kid was ginger, he's going to face worse things in life.

I think more people should hit kids, especially if they're (the kids) arseholes. Character building stuff. These days everyone is moddy-coddled and breast-fed into their twenties and we end up with J 'think of the children' 69 and Happy 'oh look I've done a graph' Face.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I think more people should hit kids, especially if they're (the kids) arseholes. Character building stuff. These days everyone is moddy-coddled and breast-fed into their twenties and we end up with J 'think of the children' 69 and Happy 'oh look I've done a graph' Face.

Couldnt agree more.

slow down yourself

are you posting thoughts in the wrong order or something?

To be fair to CT. It was pretty obvious to me he was talking about the Cahill incident.

Given that they're uniformly offensive, racist and stupid, I thought it was scientifically impossible to racially abuse an Australian.

Even if they are part gook.

Easy there, Luke. Aren't you of Serbian origin - a little, insignificant, third-world country who consider ethnic cleansers, rapists and pillagers as national heroes?

A group of mental giants who, in Australia, we have to put up with at tennis tournaments singing their cringeworthy war songs ( I don't know why they'd still do that - they were bombed to smithereens by the Yanks) and who un-hurl banners in support of war criminals - dead in captivity, or still alive looking like beaten up hermits awaiting trial, or still alive and on the run living like ferrets...

Glass houses and all that, eh...

Given that they're uniformly offensive, racist and stupid, I thought it was scientifically impossible to racially abuse an Australian.

Even if they are part gook.

Strewth!

Easy there, Luke. Aren't you of Serbian origin - a little, insignificant, third-world country who consider ethnic cleansers, rapists and pillagers as national heroes?

A group of mental giants who, in Australia, we have to put up with at tennis tournaments singing their cringeworthy war songs ( I don't know why they'd still do that - they were bombed to smithereens by the Yanks) and who un-hurl banners in support of war criminals - dead in captivity, or still alive looking like beaten up hermits awaiting trial, or still alive and on the run living like ferrets...

I thought it was pretty evident that I was taking the piss, but nice attempt to live up to the stereotype I described.

I thought it was pretty evident that I was taking the piss, but nice attempt to live up to the stereotype I described.

Don't get shirty with me, you bellend, you're the one throwing fuck offs around and rolling your eyes.

Oh wait. :D

a good point well missed eh ken?