It's Yohan Cabaye

Toonpack

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cabaye has been a brilliant signing. Unfortunately overshadowed by the fact that we signed no striker, no CB cover, still have simpson lamenting his dead baby down the right, and squidward flip-flopping on the wing.

Ah well, haway Yohanna.

Top bloke you like. Fucking cockend.

It's a poor comment re Simpson's baby. Not heard anything of the sort btw.

cabaye has been a brilliant signing. Unfortunately overshadowed by the fact that we signed no striker, no CB cover, still have simpson lamenting his dead baby down the right, and squidward flip-flopping on the wing.

Ah well, haway Yohanna.

Top bloke you like. Fucking cockend.

It's a poor comment re Simpson's baby. Not heard anything of the sort btw.

History would say that as Simpson isn't aryan he's a likely target for saltwater's witty tongue.

Oh dear loads of stick for a snide remark :lol:

Bunch of touchyfeelys the lot of ye. The baby is fine, but he did have a dip in form ( beyond his normal shite level) when his lass was giving birth. Dont take everything so litterarily.

I told a joke, noone laughed. Hardly makes me a mackem.

Edited by Saltwater

Bunch of touchyfeelys the lot of ye. The baby is fine, but he did have a dip in form ( beyond his normal shite level) when his lass was giving birth. Dont take everything so litterarily.

I wonder how long it will be before you go a bit too far.

Quislingwater.

A joke about someones baby dying? I'll be honest I don't mind taboo jokes about muslims, blacks, geordies being fat, English, jock, Irish, Jordan's son banging his head off a wall, chinese etc.... people get too precious in my view and there's too many people trying to confuse racism with banter, but going on about someones dead baby (as a joke) when the baby isn't even fucking dead. Total fucking scumbag to be honest, how can making reference to a dead baby be being funny. I must've had some fuckin sense of humour by pass if that's considered funny in September 2011. Nobhead, as soon as I see your head all I could hear was gestapo gestapo gestapo

Admittedly I only caught the highlights but Cabaye looked to be playing further forward and as others have said it'll be great to see him link up with Ben Arfa. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but he reminds me of Rob Lee.

Watched the full game, there's something about the Danish coverage I actually like, I love "the Premier League tune" which is I'm On Fire by Kasabian, only thing that spoiled the coverage was Trevor fucking Francis.

Cabaye was completely outstanding, technically he's very, very good deserved a goal could've had 3, Ba worked hard and dropped in sometimes to help out meaning Cabaye could get forward as well, had Shola started Cabaye wouldn't have had the opportunity to play as further up cos that lazy twat helps nobody. I will say this much though, he'll be away in June if he plays 10-15 games this season to the standard he did on Saturday.

Got to give credit to Graham Carr again on the evidence so far.

I found it interesting the other day when Parsnip was talking about the transfer window and he said "we put players to the board......". "We". Possibly an insignificant word, but I found it a bit more than that.