Mike Ashleys Newcastle Revolution

Christmas Tree

CT would be a lot better off on NO

he's just a WUM man, nobody's that stupid. Having said that like....... :lol:

Even you, you miserable old Steptoe :D surely even you can muster a whimper of a cheer for the signing of Cabaye.

Did you honestly know who Cabaye a couple of days ago?

Did you read the OP? :D

Immaterial anyway. Nobody on here knew Tiote when we signed him.

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT I've had an ignore free experience on this site for about a year but your saccharin shite is pushing that policy to breaking point.

I'm positive as fuck in my life and that's the only way to go, but to be blindly positive about something you can do fuck all about when the reality of things is quite different is not for me, not for many and perhaps even, in this instance, the preserve of the naive, stupid or attention seeking.

Hopeful realism is a different thing, but BFMA has managed to squash even that that out of many of us to be replaced by something more cynical, or maybe it is just appropriate realism. You cannot make us all wrong for that when you know what a pair of A-grade cunts him and Dekka have been, will be and are.

Your problem is you need to take your head out of the sand.

Simply tell me what is negative about Ashley trying to spend some of the 35 million on Cabaye, Gervihno or Gameiro.

Answer me that one point with no waffle.

Bump. :D

sorry for taking longer than 35 minutes to get back to you. :lol:

CT I've had an ignore free experience on this site for about a year but your saccharin shite is pushing that policy to breaking point.

I'm positive as fuck in my life and that's the only way to go, but to be blindly positive about something you can do fuck all about when the reality of things is quite different is not for me, not for many and perhaps even, in this instance, the preserve of the naive, stupid or attention seeking.

Hopeful realism is a different thing, but BFMA has managed to squash even that that out of many of us to be replaced by something more cynical, or maybe it is just appropriate realism. You cannot make us all wrong for that when you know what a pair of A-grade cunts him and Dekka have been, will be and are.

Your problem is you need to take your head out of the sand.

Simply tell me what is negative about Ashley trying to spend some of the 35 million on Cabaye, Gervihno or Gameiro.

Answer me that one point with no waffle.

There is nothing negative about trying to sign those players.

Now you answer me this, Yule Grinner, what is positive about the core of our team all being mooted as on their way?

So not blindly positive then :lol:

Mooted!!!!! Less than 20 minutes ago Barton has again confirmed he's going nowhere.

NOT ONE of the players has said they are leaving NOT ONE.

nor have we signed anyone yet.

Pardew is making noises that players may be on their way and there is nothing we can do about it.

Edited by trophyshy

I don't think people are trying to claim that signing good quality players isn't a good thing, it just doesn't magically make everything better.

I refer you to the opening post :lol:

Could we finally be about to witness the same dramatic turnaround on the pitch that we have seen off it.

I'm off out like before I get sucked in to this.

You'd put a positive spin on it if Mike Ashley got your missus pregnant and shat in your petrol tank.

I think in the end it comes down to which paper talk you think is more likely to have some truth.

The paper talk linking us heavily to players that other PL clubs like Tottenham et al are after or the paper talk about our best players we have being sold.

I know where I stand. And its not I don't have a well established precedent to act as a guide.

When you have no basis to support your argument you should probably think twice before blindly dismissing criticism as 'negativity'.

nor have we signed anyone yet.

Pardew is making noises that players may be on their way and there is nothing we can do about it.

First of all, I think its pretty clear an agreement has been signed between Cabaye and ourselves.

The only real noise I have heard Pardew say that about is Enrique and that is because they cant get him to the table. Could well be that Enriques holding out to see if a top four club come in for him which is fair enough and nothing we can do about that.

Alternatively Enrique could see the calibre of players coming in, the "fantastic" offer coming to the table and decide to stay.

Great and tragic all in one this like

Avoiding questions again Leazes.....tut tut :lol:

same old, same old.

Posters like you should be banned :D for repeating the same old shite

same old, same old.

Though you didnt approve of posters being banned?

It was a simple question Leazes.

Surely you are pleased about Cabaye?

same old, same old.

Though you didnt approve of posters being banned?

It was a simple question Leazes.

Surely you are pleased about Cabaye?

I don't, I'm waiting for those who call for people to be banned for spouting the same old shite to raise their heads at your repetitive shite.

I haven't seen this Cabaye play, have you ? When I see him play, I'll tell you if I'm pleased or not.

Are you pleased at us selling more of our best players ? Why do you think these players will be "better" than those on the way out ? Oh, you haven't seen any of those on the way out have you :D

“If we lose Joey like we lost Andy Carroll, we have to improve.

We haven’t really had a chance to do anything yet in terms of the transfer market.

With Andy Carroll, we didn’t have a chance to respond, and we haven’t done anything yet because no-one’s done anything yet.

But at some point we will" according to Paradiddle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u...-name_page.html

No one has seen this lad who we're supposed (we've all heard this before) to be signing play and a lot of us haven't seen much or anything of the other two either. What we do know is that Jose won't come to the table and that seems to be due to him seeing the clubs ambitions being less than his own. Barton isn't getting a new contract because we won't pay the wages to secure proven premiership quality. Nolan still hasn't signed a contract despite it supposedly being code months ago. And now Pardew is saying we might not be able to hold onto the likes of Jonas or Colo. Oh and rumours are still abound that Tiote is on his way to Chelski.

So to recap, we would like to sign some players from France who may be good but probably won't sign and if we did may or may not be an improvement on what we currently have, but would probably take time to adapt to us and the league. And we are struggling to keep a hold of our best players.

If we held on to the our best players and added these three then I would be overjoyed but I would be more than willing to bet a tonne with anyone that this won't happen and it will be far more likely that we'll end up losing Ricky and Barton and replacing them with the likes of Larson and bothroyd.

No one has seen this lad who we're supposed (we've all heard this before) to be signing play and a lot of us haven't seen much or anything of the other two either. What we do know is that Jose won't come to the table and that seems to be due to him seeing the clubs ambitions being less than his own. Barton isn't getting a new contract because we won't pay the wages to secure proven premiership quality. Nolan still hasn't signed a contract despite it supposedly being code months ago. And now Pardew is saying we might not be able to hold onto the likes of Jonas or Colo. Oh and rumours are still abound that Tiote is on his way to Chelski.

So to recap, we would like to sign some players from France who may be good but probably won't sign and if we did may or may not be an improvement on what we currently have, but would probably take time to adapt to us and the league. And we are struggling to keep a hold of our best players.

If we held on to the our best players and added these three then I would be overjoyed but I would be more than willing to bet a tonne with anyone that this won't happen and it will be far more likely that we'll end up losing Ricky and Barton and replacing them with the likes of Larson and bothroyd.

Well, according to CT, he's great and going to just as good a buy as Tiotte, because he hopes that will be the case.

Edited by LeazesMag

Well, according to CT, he's great and going to just as good a buy as Tiotte, because he hopes that will be the case.

I think the lads credentials / stats / importance to Lille and their fans...... is there for everyone to see......if they want to. :lol: