Official Toontastic Prediction Tracker

Happy Face

I predict atleast 3 of our starting 11 will be on the injury list by christmas, and we will all be moaning about how we need more depth in the squad. Pardew will use injuries as an excuse to why we're not doing so well.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the contents of Tiote's Nutz / Deano 's signature... we'll finish 7th and win the FA Cup

The contents of Tiote's nuts? :icon_lol:

:lol:

Red hot magma tbh.

Dan Gosling will not play more than 90 mins (total) of competitive football for the first team before Halloween.

Don't forget the contents of Tiote's Nutz / Deano 's signature... we'll finish 7th and win the FA Cup

The contents of Tiote's nuts? :icon_lol:

:lol:

Red hot magma tbh.

Dan Gosling will not play more than 90 mins (total) of competitive football for the first team before Halloween.

but but but, all these players are going to be the new Tiote :icon_lol:

Whatever happened to magma btw? Probably Chief exec of M&S by now.

Fortunately for me I have him on Facebook, very insightful page I'll have you know. He is currently on an aeroplane on his way to Alucdia I'm sure you're happy to hear.

Whatever happened to magma btw? Probably Chief exec of M&S by now.

Fortunately for me I have him on Facebook, very insightful page I'll have you know. He is currently on an aeroplane on his way to Alucdia I'm sure you're happy to hear.

1. I am on a plane to Alcudia

2. I am watching Cars

3. I am trying to open a bag of peanuts. Who they trying to keep out of these things?

etc

If Pardew is telling the truth about only two more players being brought in, one of whom is Taylor, then regardless of any departures we will be in a relegation battle.

If Pardew is telling the truth about only two more players being brought in, one of whom is Taylor, then regardless of any departures we will be in a relegation battle.

hasn't Graham Carr found another 9 Tiotes yet ?

I disagree, we look in better shape than we did last season imo.

We have lost Nolan and Carroll but gained Ba, Marveaux and Cabaye, also will have Ben Arfa and Gosling who weren't exactly available last season. Don't see how we haven't improved but maybe I just have my 'head in the sand'.

I disagree, we look in better shape than we did last season imo.

We have lost Nolan and Carroll but gained Ba, Marveaux and Cabaye, also will have Ben Arfa and Gosling who weren't exactly available last season. Don't see how we haven't improved but maybe I just have my 'head in the sand'.

If Taylor comes in and a decent forward, then Enrique leaves and maybe Best, Smith etc then I think we will be stronger as a squad and first 11.

The way things are going for Arsenal with Fabregas, Clichy and possibly Nasri on the way out and no signings so far I reckon they could be in for a really bad season (I imagine Wenger will buy one centre back like Cahill and think thatll be enough).

I'll predict this to be Wenger's last season as Arsenal manager.

I'll predict this to be Wenger's last season as Arsenal manager.

Ooooof!

:huh: wouldnt mind being proved wrong on that though, rather Arsenal do well than the others but if they have another trophyless/bad season I can't see him carrying on.

This ones a bit of a no brainer like. But by the end of the transfer window many fans will be in uproar pointing to the £35M asking where it's gone. The club will say nothing but Pardew will likely come out and mention contracts, wages and the undersoil heating at the training ground.

In other words - we wont spend the £35M on players, including wages or not (not taking into account outgoing players as well)

One of Enrique, Tiote, Colo or Jonas will be sold just as the transfer window shuts, in either this or the January window.

And the "to late to find a replacement" and "an offer to good to turn down" statements will appear in relation to said sale.