Kevin Nolan signs for West Ham United

PaulR9

Are you insane?

I understand your trying to quantify their relative happiness, obviously they win all the time so that's just the same as being Newcastle who constantly get fucked over and don't even win things when we are good to add injury to insult.

Oh no, wait it's not is it? It's totally different.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course its obscene the salaries these tossers get, and its a game thats rotten to the core, but as tom says fans dont care about this if success comes . you get this kinda stuff for your dollar too ;)

fwiw - if we became a 'Man City' i'd want absolutely nowt to do with any of it .

of course its obscene the salaries these tossers get, and its a game thats rotten to the core, but as tom says fans dont care about this if success comes . you get this kinda stuff for your dollar too ;)

fwiw - if we became a 'Man City' i'd want absolutely nowt to do with any of it .

Well, one fan cares. Me. And that fan isn't going to change his mind, simply because other people think differently. I'm sure we all agree that if he did that, that would be an act of pathetic weakness.

But I don't think the receivers of the money are tossers. It's the chairmen who choose to pay the money, who are tossers, plus any fans who demand that their chairmen pay it.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

We signed Leon Best and loads of moronic fans virtually tried to deplete his confidence. Then he shut them up by proving them wrong.

And he wasn't very expensive. Touch wood he's not injured next season, and we've not got a striker problem.

Yeah, thank christ we've got Best - the obvious answer to our striker problem ;)

Your wummery skills are weak old man.

We signed Leon Best and loads of moronic fans virtually tried to deplete his confidence. Then he shut them up by proving them wrong.

And he wasn't very expensive. Touch wood he's not injured next season, and we've not got a striker problem.

Yeah, thank christ we've got Best - the obvious answer to our striker problem ;)

Your wummery skills are weak old man.

Do you live in a tree house :wub::D:)

Did he seriously just say we don't have a striker problem?

You been hitting the shandy's early the night like Nick?

We are generally performing brilliantly. Bottom of the spending league, yet 12th in the Prem???

That's 8 places above what we paid for. I'm enormously proud of the club.

i wouldnt get ya spats in a tangle Nickerbocker .

nobody is worth 10k a day. acknowledged .

scenario - if you weren't jimmy hill pressing for higher wages for footballers, who would you be, and what you think players should be paid ? top Prem wages-wise..

Edited by LoveTheBobby

i wouldnt get ya spats in a tangle .

scenario - if you weren't jimmy hill pressing for higher wages for footballers, who would you be, and what you think players should be paid ? top Prem wages-wise..

What other clubs do is not my concern.

Newcastle should pay their players less than half of turnover.

I would be proud of the club if it paid maximum 5,000 a week to an individual player - even if it meant getting relegated.

Why don't you support a lower league team then Nick? Why support Newcastle, the team who have broken the world transfer record?

You're not a local lad and now we are paying players less than we have for years, I don't quite understand the fascination!

Who would your rather have if you could - by some magic loophole in the transfer market - you could watch one of the two players every week...

Lionel Messi playing for Newcastle on £250k p/w

or James Coppinger on £2500 p/w?

I would be proud of the club if it paid maximum 5,000 a week to an individual player - even if it meant getting relegated.

wheyaye .

and how is that even remotely relevant to the modern game?

You brought up Keegan coming.

And you mentioned that I support a team that paid a world record transfer fee.

(actually, I think Gallagher was also a world record transfer fee)

So I informed you, that when I started supporting them, they were actually very modest spenders. Several clubs had spent more than half a million, or even a million, when I became a fan in 1985, but Newcastle were still on 250,000 for their record buy.

Then Goddard came in 1986, and he cost 400,000.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

You are not a fan if you want to see us getting relegated and buying shyte players