Kevin Nolan signs for West Ham United

PaulR9

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care. He would rather take 12.5 million out of West Ham than play Premiership football for us.

That's his choice.

it embarrasses me watching football fans demand that their own club pays players 50,000 a week.

If other clubs are that stupid, then let them be.

We should be giving all on the pitch, the finances should be done on a basis which shows some respect to working-class people.

Oh, and the ticket prices should be reduced.

I don't care. He would rather take 12.5 million out of West Ham than play Premiership football for us.

That's his choice.

it embarrasses me watching football fans demand that their own club pays players 50,000 a week.

We should be giving all on the pitch, the finances should be done on a basis which shows some respect to working-class people.

citizen-smith-series-1-4-6-dvds-db4f1.jpg

That's his choice.

Regarding wages, they are never gonna get reduced, and will just continue to spiral.

50,000 a week is usually the going rate for a good Premiership midfielder nowadays

And you'll struggle to find anyone who gave more for Newcastle than Kevin Nolan

I think Nolan was excellent.

But I will always say we shouldn't pay anyone 50,000 a week.

I think real sportsmanship is about doing as well as you can on the pitch, with whoever is prepared to do the job for a reasonably sensible salary.

Let other clubs waste money, like Sunderland have, Villa have, Portsmouth have and Cardiff have.

Up the Toon on sensible wages!

To compete on the field you have to compete off it and this involves money.

Money to other clubs, money to agents & players etc etc.

I think Nolan was excellent.

But I will always say we shouldn't pay anyone 50,000 a week.

I think real sportsmanship is about doing as well as you can on the pitch, with whoever is prepared to do the job for a reasonably sensible salary.

Let other clubs waste money, like Sunderland have, Villa have, Portsmouth have and Cardiff have.

Up the Toon on sensible wages!

Nay bother, well just have a team full of Perch's, Guthrie's and Best's because they try and are on a shyte wage

We are competing - just not with joke clubs who pay 100s of thousands a week to players.

As far as i'm concerned they are the joke clubs.

The ones who win trophies?

If we were lifting trophies I couldn't give two shiny shites what the players were being paid.

We'll suddenly find ourselves ahead of lots of clubs who go the way of Portsmouth. And I won't be shedding any tears for those clubs - any idiot can say yee that don't pay 50,000 a week for someone to play football.

Tom, they win trophies, but there's only one trophy that makes them happy (The CL), after a few years of being mega-rich. And even that will eventually be banalised.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

I give up with posters like yourself, Nick.

You don't have a clue.

Where do you buy your shoes? ;)

I would explode in a cloud of jizz even if we won the league cup by the way, Nick.

Just so you know.

No need to worry about, just join in and no one will notice.

Am hungover today so even slower than normal, but you're talking like Eric Cantona in Croydon Crown Court today Chez.

;)

Just been reading Rex's Wham blog and learnt that Araldite had signed Abdoulaye Faye the other day !? haha

Hey, sorry to hear it Rex .

How that bloke got further than selling watches on the beach is beyond me like .

Do you reckon? I thought he was class, personally.

Just been reading Rex's Wham blog and learnt that Araldite had signed Abdoulaye Faye the other day !? haha

Hey, sorry to hear it Rex .

How that bloke got further than selling watches on the beach is beyond me like .

Do you reckon? I thought he was class, personally.

if this was the Generation Game and i was Brucie and 'had to come back and do some marking' id struggle t give him more than a 4.

. . a more than a 4 you say ? . azz-zzz . .