Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

The Times are supposedly saying Nolan to West Ham is likely and Enrique intends to run down his contract.

Wrong thread? :rolleyes:

:D

no! mods, change the thread title!

:D

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks a decent player but nowhere near worth 20mil. Like its been said already thats the premium to pay for young english talent though.

Ngog going the other way? :rolleyes: He's absolute shite.

Liverpool about to sign Jordan Henderson and Newcastle are about to sign Jordan as they need some more big tits in there team!!!

that's got to be one of the worst comebacks i've ever read - cringeworthy even by your standards. the obligatory spelling mistake too, you utter mong.

‎5under1and recieve £9m plus Ngog for Jordan Henderson and bid £12m for Wes Brown, Darron Gibson and John o'Shea...

and scaringly, this is the sort of "value for money" we might end up with yet with the Carroll cash [or part of]

‎5under1and recieve £9m plus Ngog for Jordan Henderson and bid £12m for Wes Brown, Darron Gibson and John o'Shea...

and scaringly, this is the sort of "value for money" we might end up with yet with the Carroll cash [or part of]

I actyually think that would be a good move for them. For THEM i say.

Gibson looks like a good player with a bit of quality. Oshea and Brown are experienced but not much left in the tank.

Henderson's a half decent player, the problem is he reminds me of Jenas, as in he does have some ability, however he has the heart the size of a pea, so he's unable to dominate games, as he doesn't express enough of a willingness to do so.

Henderson's a half decent player, the problem is he reminds me of Jenas, as in he does have some ability, however he has the heart the size of a pea, so he's unable to dominate games, as he doesn't express enough of a willingness to do so.

there might be something in that, he was totally anonymous against us, the only time I've seen him play. Time will tell.

Different kind of players, but Man Utd got the better deal today.

Agreed. And I'd suggest that Liverpool needed Jones more than they needed Henderson. In fact I'd say Liverpool needed Jones more than Man Utd needed either player.