Tooj

Speaking of Paul Wyn, what's going on with his Twitter at the mo? You'd have thought he'd have been all over this new racist trend/got himself arrested at least once.

His account is locked so only his follows can see, but his official line is Liverpool is a nazi club and he brandishes them "racist scum" on a daily basis. He's obviously had the biggest irony bypass in history.

:lol: He must have sacked his old PR man (the bald Man City lad) and gone with a London agency.

Speaking of Paul Wyn, what's going on with his Twitter at the mo? You'd have thought he'd have been all over this new racist trend/got himself arrested at least once.

:icon_lol:

Listening to Lee Ryder on Talksport.

His patter was this.

Sources tell him clause is around 7mill. However it's not that straightforward as he has a few advisers / agents that neec their share and the insurance they would need to pay for his knee is sky high.

Basically any club wanting him would be looking at nearer 20 mill all in.

Might put a few off.

Skybet have a transfer specials market, just had a look and Demba Ba is 8/11 to join Chelsea. What sort of idiot actually bets on this shite?

Funniest one I've seen is Rooney to be playing for Tottenham Feb 2012 10/1 (TEN) They're saying in their opinion there's twice as much of Rooney going to WHL as us winning the FA Cup.

Just having a bit crack with Demba's brother there:

Thats a really good team and the city is amazing everybody loves football there.

• 220px-Blue_Rock_Pigeon__Columba_livia__in_Kolkata_I_IMG_9762_normal.jpg

DSC00696_normal.JPG

Thats a good team and thats a city who everybody loving football wiv the greatest atmosphere ever

Not exactly tap-ins eh? Lots of great goals. The Manure one has to be my favourite but I also love the free kick against West Brom and the second against Norwich. Among others.

Tap ins, long rangers, set pieces, shots on the turn, shots running through on goal, headers. The lot.

Not exactly tap-ins eh? Lots of great goals. The Manure one has to be my favourite but I also love the free kick against West Brom and the second against Norwich. Among others.

Tap ins, long rangers, set pieces, shots on the turn, shots running through on goal, headers. The lot.

Yeah, the signs of a truly great centre forward. There's no typical Ba goal.

The first against Blackburn turning his man reminded me of Marco van Basten.

That and the Man U goal are my favourites, both world class, instinctive finishing.

Hopefully we can see more of his range until the summer at least.

Imagine not having to think like this?

That and the Man U goal are my favourites, both world class, instinctive finishing.

Hopefully we can see more of his range until the summer at least.

Imagine not having to think like this?

What totally totally frustrates me is squad wise I think we have potentially the best infrastructure we've had since 1997, I'm not overstating that neither. Back up even in 2002 was the likes of Mark Kerr, and Wayne Quinn. Look at their ages the squad, we can literally beat anybody, the squad is young, with 3 or 4 really good signings we can go anywhere with confidence. Surely they can see it and fair play for the squad we've got, it's luck from Ashley's side, but what do we do, stand still, make money, or fucking have a go?

Look at their ages the squad, we can literally beat anybody, the squad is young, with 3 or 4 really good signings we can go anywhere with confidence

Spot on. The spine of the squad - Krul, Colo, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez, Ben Arfa, Ba plus one or two others like Santon and perhaps Steven Taylor- is very good (on their day at least).

Just needs improving in one or two areas and the squad depth really needs to be worked on. It's a small squad as it is and there are question marks over several players. I'd just love for us to hold on the above and build around them. Selling integral players just puts us back to square one.

dembabafoot Demba Ba

Really, I don't know how desperate this "armand doorn" can be to talk like he's my agent!! He's nothing for me. Stop lying and show respect

:good:

dembabafoot Demba Ba

Really, I don't know how desperate this "armand doorn" can be to talk like he's my agent!! He's nothing for me. Stop lying and show respect

:good:

Give that man a strawberry sirop!

Honestly, why isn't Ba our number 9? Has he always chosen 19?