Drug users

McFaul

What would you describe yourself as out of these  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

done the whole gambit at some point, never intravenous though needles scare the fuck out of me. just smoke now really, with the exception of a certain music festival at the beginning of august. even then its just a couple of pills and some smoke, maybe a shroomazoomzoom during the day down at the river watching the crowd go by.

This is what I hate about yanks. How the fuck would any normal person know about a music festival in America? Explain why you presume people would know. There's one I remember from Forrest Gump, am saying I remember I can't remember it's name, but know lots of crusty yanks gather in a field. What's that one called? Why do you presume people know?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done the whole gambit at some point, never intravenous though needles scare the fuck out of me. just smoke now really, with the exception of a certain music festival at the beginning of august. even then its just a couple of pills and some smoke, maybe a shroomazoomzoom during the day down at the river watching the crowd go by.

This is what I hate about yanks. How the fuck would any normal person know about a music festival in America? Explain why you presume people would know. There's one I remember from Forrest Gump, am saying I remember I can't remember it's name, but know lots of crusty yanks gather in a field. What's that one called? Why do you presume people know?

He's Canadian isn't he? I just took at as meaning there's this one festival that he considers a special occasion and treats it as such re: taking a few things rather than his expecting us to know all about it.

He's Canadian isn't he? I just took at as meaning there's this one festival that he considers a special occasion and treats it as such re: taking a few things rather than his expecting us to know all about it.

That's not what he's meaning, it's like my saying "I have a ticket for a certain match in Rio 7th July 2014 :lol: "

obviously everyone would know what that is, and clearly (in my view) that's what he's presuming here with regards to this certain ( :lol::huh: ) music festival.

Is he on about Woodstock? You'd presume people have heard of Woodstock because it is referenced massively in popular culture - basically every fuckers heard of it.

There's Woodstock and Lollapolooza or however you spell it. Lollapolooza isn't as well known, but it was in one of the classic episodes of the Simpsons.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Is he on about Woodstock? You'd presume people have heard of Woodstock because it is referenced massively in popular culture - basically every fuckers heard of it.

There's Woodstock and Lollapolooza or however you spell it. Lollapolooza isn't as well known, but it was in one of the classic episodes of the Simpsons.

That's the one I was thinking of, but it's one if you were on the telly the only way you'd get it is if it was part of a multiple choice answer set up. Woodstock. If you ask 200 normal people in the street to name a yank musical festival 190 wouldn't be able to give one just like that, in my view.

Tried Acid once as a you'ng - It was quality, but not something I would do now I'm older and you realise you aren't indistructable. I wouldn't mind giving DMT a go or this stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

Apparently its the stuff Shamans use :lol:

Knocking the class A's right on the head now like. Had a little fella at digital a few weeks back which was rediculously strong, stronger than owt else I think I've had and it made me realise at 30 its time knock it on the head...

I pretty much am man. :lol:

I've had pills twice in the last 12 months, that's it.

One time was the night before the Villa home game. Great way to get off a come down. :lol:

:huh:

I turned up fucked for that as well, the sun was beaming and I forgot to go to the cashpoint before going into the ground. I was dying but that result was some elixir! :huff:

I've noticed Stevie often takes this Family Fortunes side of looking at things :lol:

Was just thinking exactly the same thing. 'We showed 200 members of the public this photo, how many said he was a wrong'un?'

I've noticed Stevie often takes this Family Fortunes side of looking at things :lol:

Was just thinking exactly the same thing. 'We showed 200 members of the public this photo, how many said he was a wrong'un?'

:lol: well it helps illustrate my point! If you went in the Killie Arms or The Trafalgar in Gatesheed the neet how many would know?

Tried Acid once as a you'ng - It was quality, but not something I would do now I'm older and you realise you aren't indistructable. I wouldn't mind giving DMT a go or this stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

Apparently its the stuff Shamans use :lol:

Knocking the class A's right on the head now like. Had a little fella at digital a few weeks back which was rediculously strong, stronger than owt else I think I've had and it made me realise at 30 its time knock it on the head...

Interesting article that.

Its hard to imagine someone being 'anti-indigenous plant eating'.

That's not what he's meaning, it's like my saying "I have a ticket for a certain match in Rio 7th July 2014 :D "

obviously everyone would know what that is, and clearly (in my view) that's what he's presuming here with regards to this certain ( :lol::D ) music festival.

Stevie.......fuck you :huff:

damned if i do damned if i don't, if i mentioned the festival by name or by where it is you'd pipe up with a "where the fuck is that ? or what is a _____festival?

The festival is the shambhala music festival in beautiful and scenic Salmo BC......heard of it? no? :lol: ...... :huh:

That's not what he's meaning, it's like my saying "I have a ticket for a certain match in Rio 7th July 2014 :D "

obviously everyone would know what that is, and clearly (in my view) that's what he's presuming here with regards to this certain ( :lol::D ) music festival.

damned if i do damned if i don't, if i mentioned the festival by name or by where it is you'd pipe up with a "where the fuck is that ? or what is a _____festival?

The festival is the shambhala music festival in beautiful and scenic Salmo BC......heard of it? no? :lol: ...... :huh:

I don't know if that's a real festival or not, my point is no one here had heard of any yank music festivals, while I'm sure half of America have heard of Glastonbury.

Alcohol + Smoking go very well together.

I only smoke when on the town getting GATTERED! I'd never do it whilst sober

As for the main Q, I've only ever touched tobacco

Think you got the wrong type of smoking, buddy :lol:

I don't know if that's a real festival or not, my point is no one here had heard of any yank music festivals, while I'm sure half of America have heard of Glastonbury.

Ah, now that's bull. I'd say that out of 200 random people who were at Glastonbury, 198 would have heard of Woodstock. Like you said Stevie, your music knowledge is akin to CT's football knowledge, so it's understanderble that you haven't heard of Woodstock, but it's a hugely famous festival and has more references to it in popular culture than Glastonbury does.

Ah, now that's bull. I'd say that out of 200 random people who were at Glastonbury, 198 would have heard of Woodstock. Like you said Stevie, your music knowledge is akin to CT's football knowledge, so it's understanderble that you haven't heard of Woodstock, but it's a hugely famous festival and has more references to it in popular culture than Glastonbury does.

It was a one off concert even The Beatles didn't turn out for. First time I'd heard of it was on Forrest Gump.

Glastonbury is the most famous annual music festival in the world though, it really is.

i know you are the wind up with that bold bit.... <_<

except it wasn't my intention that you would have heard of it, that was your presumption.

it was as alex had suggested, i was just making the remark that i only go tripping for this one special occasion.

You do realize that the number of things you've never heard of far out numbers the things you have....right? open your eyes stevie there is a big world out there, step outside of your comfort zone.

Edited by tooner

It was a one off concert even The Beatles didn't turn out for. First time I'd heard of it was on Forrest Gump.

Glastonbury is the most famous annual music festival in the world though, it really is.

I doubt if many people will even remember Glastonbury in 40 odd years time.

By the time Woodstock came about, it was all over for the beatles bar the shouting so its not surprising they wren't there.

how many people at glastonbury?

You are aware that The Beatles stopped touring and playing live music in 1966? Aye? :lol:

how many people at glastonbury?

Fuckin canny few.

No I wasn't aware of that Jonny, they were invited though, and said fuck that.