Are you unique?

Craig

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there are 111 people currently impersonating me!

Bet they too get copious amounts of fanny!

69150[/snapback]

I thought you had a steady g/f? :lol:

69160[/snapback]

Yeah, but she has a huge amount of fanny. Like a wizards sleeve apparently.

No. I am mearly a number. I am a punctilious sub-serviant to the system.

The same is said for all of you.

..... I think i need to lay off the port.......

My score was really 68. Mrs Paws was 33.

over 2000...

it's not a common name, it's just that people with my name mate more than others, because we're popular and sexy as fuck!

this is the truth

69150[/snapback]

I thought you had a steady g/f? :huh:

69160[/snapback]

69164[/snapback]

I can vouch for that as can half of Longbenton

:lol:

over 2000...

it's not a common name, it's just that people with my name mate more than others, because we're popular and sexy as fuck!

this is the truth

69266[/snapback]

This wouldn't be as funny if you weren't an oompa lumpa :lol:

You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS..

Oh, and my girlfriend apparently doesn't exist. (who's gonna be the predictable one to reply to that?)

You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS..

Oh, and my girlfriend apparently doesn't exist. (who's gonna be the predictable one to reply to that?)

69310[/snapback]

I was told by someone (can't tell you who, but he is tall and has ginga hair) that your 'girlfriend' is in fact a Swedish trucker who goes by the name of Sven :lol:

69310[/snapback]

I was told by someone (can't tell you who, but he is tall and has ginga hair) that your 'girlfriend' is in fact a Swedish trucker who goes by the name of Sven ;)

69320[/snapback]

That rules me out then. :angry:

69310[/snapback]

So that was really Craig in a longish blonde wig? Knew you were close but hmmm...

*mental image of Gol in thigh high boots and bustier slapping a riding crop aganst said boots.* ;):angry:

Edited by Mags

69150[/snapback]

I thought you had a steady g/f? :blush:

69160[/snapback]

69164[/snapback]

;)

69267[/snapback]

Your 2 incher wouldn't be allowed anywhere near son. :angry:

The rumour in the Byker Wall is that your on a par with Anthony Costa from Blue in the trouser department! Smaller than a door mouse i believe is the term, then again it's all relative to your height!

Speaking of Wizard's Sleeves I've got a canny video for you Wacky! It's called 2 litre bottle, can you guess what it is yet?

69150[/snapback]

I thought you had a steady g/f? :blush:

69160[/snapback]

69164[/snapback]

;)

69267[/snapback]

Your 2 incher wouldn't be allowed anywhere near son. :angry:

The rumour in the Byker Wall is that your on a par with Anthony Costa from Blue in the trouser department! Smaller than a door mouse i believe is the term, then again it's all relative to your height!

Speaking of Wizard's Sleeves I've got a canny video for you Wacky! It's called 2 litre bottle, can you guess what it is yet?

69537[/snapback]

I mightn't be the tallest at 5' 8" but I've got no worrys in the cock department. Why else would God have gave me hands like shovels, granted there good for knocking silver spooners around from Gosforth but it's also ensures i can get a decent grip on my unit when I'm slapping your l;ass around with it, Rocco style.

:blush:

69310[/snapback]

So that was really Craig in a longish blonde wig? Knew you were close but hmmm...

*mental image of Gol in thigh high boots and bustier slapping a riding crop aganst said boots.* ;):blush:

69519[/snapback]

What scares me is the fact that you've actually seen Kyrie, and should know that she's got short hair :angry:

Looked a tad past shoulder length.... or was this the lass you didn't want Kyrie to know about? :angry:

69579[/snapback]

She doesn't know about Christina Aguillera? ;)