Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

There's a family gets in the club I sometimes drink in, they all worked in the yards, the brothers, the father, cousins the lot, absolute characters to a man, I'd pay a tenner just to sit there and listen to their craic especially when it comes to Mackems. I've never known anyone to have as much hate for Mackems as these. The Father who's long dead was getting his telly fixed by a kid from Rediffusion when the Fatha calmly says, "Where you from, son?" after hearing the Mackem twang. The kid barely got Sunderland from his lips when the fatha picked the tool box up with one hand, grabbed the lad with the other and said, "nar son, nee Mackems in this hoose" and chucked him out.* Apparently a Geordie would struggle to get work in Wearside but we'd let them work over here, and when their yards went first they flooded the place and didn't play ball with a lot of issues at the time.

*The Mother wasn't a happy bunny when she went to put the telly on for Coronation Street to see the back of the telly still in bits. ;)

Pup's brother is the same, he's nearly been thrown off sites for constantly abusing the mackems. My brother hates them but reckons he's seen nowt like it the way GG goes on with them when he was grafting fro him, pelting half clemmys at them on the sly when their passing and pissing in their milk in the bait cabin.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a family gets in the club I sometimes drink in, they all worked in the yards, the brothers, the father, cousins the lot, absolute characters to a man, I'd pay a tenner just to sit there and listen to their craic especially when it comes to Mackems. I've never known anyone to have as much hate for Mackems as these. The Father who's long dead was getting his telly fixed by a kid from Rediffusion when the Fatha calmly says, "Where you from, son?" after hearing the Mackem twang. The kid barely got Sunderland from his lips when the fatha picked the tool box up with one hand, grabbed the lad with the other and said, "nar son, nee Mackems in this hoose" and chucked him out.* Apparently a Geordie would struggle to get work in Wearside but we'd let them work over here, and when their yards went first they flooded the place and didn't play ball with a lot of issues at the time.

*The Mother wasn't a happy bunny when she went to put the telly on for Coronation Street to see the back of the telly still in bits. ;)

Pup's brother is the same, he's nearly been thrown off sites for constantly abusing the mackems. My brother hates them but reckons he's seen nowt like it the way GG goes on with them when he was grafting fro him, pelting half clemmys at them on the sly when their passing and pissing in their milk in the bait cabin.

Justified behaviour in my opinion. How daft cunts from Newcastle can go for a night out there beggars belief, and the odd one does. What an incredible bucket of shit of a place.

*The Mother wasn't a happy bunny when she went to put the telly on for Coronation Street to see the back of the telly still in bits. :D

Drove past Puppy the younger the other day. what's he been doing? skin and bones and pasty looking. Don't tell him I said anything, though. ;)

I worked on the pool they built in the car park at the SoS.

There was a Mackem plasterer following us ( I was ducting) and he asked me something work related which I didn't know the answer to.

He walked off and muttered " Thick Geordie cunt, could tie his own laces. " loud enough for everyone around to hear.

I thought, right, not having that. But rather than just stot a spanner off him I thought I'd bode my time.

About an hour or so later I was in the foyer, saw this lad walking across. I undid a lace on my boots, shouted him over, then said since I was too fucking thick I needed him to fasten my laces , NOW!

There was an audible slap as his arse fell out and hit the deck. ( He was no midget either mind, had a stone and at least 6 inches in height).

The lads were simultaneously pissing themselves and gobsmacked, as I'm not a confrontational type, but I wasn't having that from a Mackem.

There was a Mackem plasterer following us ( I was ducting) and he asked me something work related which I didn't know the answer to.

He walked off and muttered " Thick Geordie cunt, could tie his own laces. " loud enough for everyone around to hear.

I thought, right, not having that. But rather than just stot a spanner off him I thought I'd bode my time.

About an hour or so later I was in the foyer, saw this lad walking across. I undid a lace on my boots, shouted him over, then said since I was too fucking thick I needed him to fasten my laces , NOW!

There was an audible slap as his arse fell out and hit the deck. ( He was no midget either mind, had a stone and at least 6 inches in height).

The lads were simultaneously pissing themselves and gobsmacked, as I'm not a confrontational type, but I wasn't having that from a Mackem.

;)

You reading this, Kevin?

:D

Right back at ya with that ;) , heroic!

I've typed this verbatum from today's Observer. Their website is fuckin shite. The full article (I've just noticed) appears on the PA website here:

http://www.pressassociation.com/component/...from=sport-news

Pardew condenms "appalling" fan behaviour

The Newcastle manager, Alan Pardew, has accused the supporters who invaded the pitch during the pre-season 2-0 friendly win at Darlington on Friday of "truly appaling behaviour". Pardew claimed the fans who caused a ten minute delay after Sammy Ameobi's 55th minute goal had brought shame on the club.

The match looked in danager of being called off as scenes turned violent at the Darlington Arena. Police later charged three people with public order offences. Pardew said " the pitch invasion was unaccepatable and has brought shame on everyone connected with Newcastle Untited. We came to play a football match and to provide entertainment for a family audience - instead we witnessed some truly appaling behaviour. The club will be takin the strongest possible action against those responsible and that cannot happen soon enough."

Is the language of this not a bit strong for a manager who is at best tolerated by the vast majority of supporters and viewed by some as a weak puppet figure? I don't condone going on to the pitch but it started as a bit of light hearted over exurberance by those not old enough and too drunk to know better. Pardew sounds like some self righteous mackem prick on here rather than the manager of the football club.

If you look at the full article even fuckin Llambias stops short of tarring us all with the same brush:

"This behaviour is not typical of the vast majority of our fans, however this incident gives a poor impression of Newcastle United and its loyal supporters."

not that you'd read that bit in the Observer. Cunts ;)

Anyone see or hear of a bit of a ruck near the station with apparently some of Boro's mob?...evening out for more than a couple of the North East's club's?....

Edited by PaddockLad

You must think your a law unto yourselves? Fucking scum.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

I've played against him before and lets just say he was so shite that only Newcastle would try to develop him.

Fucking Mag vermin, fucking hate yee.

Am I the only one who once thought this Rhys bloke was one of the rare decent SAFC fans on this forum?

One of the better ones, too. They can't help themselves in the end though. They are an oppressed people, bitter as fuck. Ask any Tyne shipyard worker about them then stand well back from the blast.

Still going on at one shipyard mate.....am working beside 3 of them and their (reasonable) attitude to me changed the day the fixtures came out. It's like they wear a "mask" of normality but can't help letting it slip to display the enormous chip on their collective shoulders. Can't remember when the result of the game on the 20th has been so important for me personally, rather than for the supporters in general and obviously the club.

Went to get a shift handover from a load of them the day after the Emre free kick game and the place was like the Mary Celeste, which was a complete contrast to the night I blobbed on their shift when Lisbon humped us 4-1. 1-0 up at half time, 3-1 on aggregate I got the usual Mackem response about not really being big football fans, by the end of the shift I virtually got a guard of honour out the place by smiling, happy Mackems who earlier weren't 'big football fans'.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

I've played against him before and lets just say he was so shite that only Newcastle would try to develop him.

That being the case why come on this forum and act like a retarded inbred fuckwitt.....unless of course its because you are a retarded inbred fuckwitt

Ironic considering the 500 retarded inbred fuckwits who felt the need to invade a non-league team's pitch last night.

Small time fuckers, how embarrassing.

Who's the cunt from Consett here? Me or yee? I would lay money on you being ugly as fuck.

A Mag slagging off a place where about 70% of the populace are Mags? Thick.As.Fuck.

Consett is about 50/50 I reckon.

Not anymore, when my Dad was at school about 30 years ago the majority of kids were Sunderland fans, fastforward to 1992 and Newcastle United's formation, a couple of years of Sky's propaganda meant that when I was at school out of all my mates there were only 2 or 3 Mackems, the rest were Mags and I believe there were a couple of the usual United & Liverpool glory seekers.

All the shit I had to put up with when I was at school off fucking thick Mags who get to maybe one game a season, is it any wonder I absolutely detest NUFC? I can take "banter" off anyone who goes and gets behind their team every other week, but not off some plastic Geordie cunt who watches the odd game on tv then starts giving it billy big bollocks.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

That being the case why come on this forum and act like a retarded inbred fuckwitt.....unless of course its because you are a retarded inbred fuckwitt

Ironic considering the 500 retarded inbred fuckwits who felt the need to invade a non-league team's pitch last night.

Small time fuckers, how embarrassing.

Who's the cunt from Consett here? Me or yee? I would lay money on you being ugly as fuck.

A Mag slagging off a place where about 70% of the populace are Mags? Thick.As.Fuck.

Consett is about 50/50 I reckon.

Not anymore, when my Dad was at school about 30 years ago the majority of kids were Sunderland fans, fastforward to 1992 and Newcastle United's formation, a couple of years of Sky's propaganda meant that when I was at school out of all my mates there were only 2 or 3 Mackems, the rest were Mags and I believe there were a couple of the usual United & Liverpool glory seekers.

All the shit I had to put up with when I was at school off fucking thick Mags who get to maybe one game a season, is it any wonder I absolutely detest NUFC? I can take "banter" off anyone who goes and gets behind their team every other week, but not off some plastic Geordie cunt who watches the odd game on tv then starts giving it billy big bollocks.

Because before 1992 we were always behind sunderland in everything from trophies to support to star players. Well done. I love it when a mackem comes out with the 'formed in 92' shite. You complete and utter fucking idiot. I can count two SAFC chairmen who have cast jealous eyes North and opined on our support in comparison to yours, and a third who can't keep his fucking trap shut about supporters watching games in bars depriving the club of wedge to pay his vastly inflated wages. Ask your Dad about Tom Cowie wishing his 1st division club's supporters were as good as the then 2nd division club NUFC's support. Formed in 1992? You complete bell-helmet. ;)