Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucked off has he? I thought this lad was a canny enough kid for a Mackem, as well. That JamesD kid must be the exception to be honest. The rest are stereotypical bitter cunts with every Mackem cliche about us bouncing around their fucking tiny mackem minds. Formed in 1992? What a fucking Plum! ;)

And you lot on here call Sundeland fans classless

Invading the pitch at a pre season friendly at darlo. ;):D:huh:

Funny how your lot will happily run on the pitch at a place like darlo, when many derbies at the SOL your lot have watched Sunderland fans tak the piss on the pitch and stood there and done nowt :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I absolutley guarantee that your lot will not invade the pitch at Leeds for the same reason they stood there whilst Sunderland fans danced around in front of them celebrating our flukey equaliser.

To be fair I'd pay good money to see you try and invade the pitch at Leeds

FTM

And you lot on here call Sundeland fans classless

Invading the pitch at a pre season friendly at darlo. ;):D:huh:

Funny how your lot will happily run on the pitch at a place like darlo, when many derbies at the SOL your lot have watched Sunderland fans tak the piss on the pitch and stood there and done nowt :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I absolutley guarantee that your lot will not invade the pitch at Leeds for the same reason they stood there whilst Sunderland fans danced around in front of them celebrating our flukey equaliser.

To be fair I'd pay good money to see you try and invade the pitch at Leeds

FTM

Other than when our lot took the Fulwell

when many derbies at the SOL your lot have watched Sunderland fans tak the piss on the pitch and stood there and done nowt

It speaks volumes that you have only ever won one derby at the ''SOL''.

In exactly the same way they sing more anti NU songs than pro Sunln.

The goons get more pleasure from us losing than them winning .

Once again total bullshit.

I am a season ticket holder and at least 90% of the songs we sing are pro Sunderland

On the 2 or 3 times a season that you lot are on tv anti NU is all y can hear man .

I am a season ticket holder and at least 90% of the songs we sing are pro Sunderland

On the 2 or 3 times a season that you lot are on tv anti NU is all y can hear man .

And the times you manage to speak to one NU is all you can hear coming from them aswell

Obsessed is an understatement

I honestly wouldn't know a single pro-sunderland song.

What are the most popular non generics at the Cheesy Chips Arena?

Did anyone dare venture onto RTG after the Darlo match? No doubt there's still loads of threads up on their first page about the very topic.

I heard it went into meltdown and has crashed from it

Dont they have a rip off of the Blaydon races, called the Sunderland Aces or some tripe like that

Did anyone dare venture onto RTG after the Darlo match? No doubt there's still loads of threads up on their first page about the very topic.

I heard it went into meltdown and has crashed from it

Dont they have a rip off of the Blaydon races, called the Sunderland Aces or some tripe like that

Has not been sung for years... only when we play you because we know it pisses you off

Anyway everyone rips off songs from other teams... Sunderlands a shithole came straight from Man City