Mario Balotelli

Tooj

Like him or cunterhead  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The fans say 'No to a multi racial azzurri' but they've had so many Argentine players play for them through the years they really just mean ''No blacks''

If England behaved the same we'd be banned from internationals.

They are the most racist cunts in the world. They consider themselves as the purist, best looking, master race. They're greasy dwarf like rodents who I hate more than Sunderland, shame the bomb at Hiroshima didn't hit Rome and Milan instead. Without sounding like Hitler, we (British, Irish and Scandi's) are a taller, stronger race of people, how many English Zola's do you see? Not many. Anyway the Italians have always had a go at the English cos we've had all sorts playing for us in the past. Italians (Bonnetti, Dorigo) French ( Le Saux, Le Tissier) they consider black players like John Barnes to be Caribbean/African, they basically don't see us as pure, whereas 99.9% of the players who have played for Italy are ethnically wops. Even the Argentinians who turn like that one that looks like a pit bull (used to play for Juventus) have Italian origins, Maradona had Italian origin. They're racist cunts, it's a shame he's made his Italy debut cos we'd have him.

Are you serious?

The fans say 'No to a multi racial azzurri' but they've had so many Argentine players play for them through the years they really just mean ''No blacks''

If England behaved the same we'd be banned from internationals.

They are the most racist cunts in the world. They consider themselves as the purist, best looking, master race. They're greasy dwarf like rodents who I hate more than Sunderland, shame the bomb at Hiroshima didn't hit Rome and Milan instead. Without sounding like Hitler, we (British, Irish and Scandi's) are a taller, stronger race of people, how many English Zola's do you see? Not many. Anyway the Italians have always had a go at the English cos we've had all sorts playing for us in the past. Italians (Bonnetti, Dorigo) French ( Le Saux, Le Tissier) they consider black players like John Barnes to be Caribbean/African, they basically don't see us as pure, whereas 99.9% of the players who have played for Italy are ethnically wops. Even the Argentinians who turn like that one that looks like a pit bull (used to play for Juventus) have Italian origins, Maradona had Italian origin. They're racist cunts, it's a shame he's made his Italy debut cos we'd have him.

What ignorant bastards, eh Stevie?

typical student type thick response

Leazes knocking out a post like that calling ME typical is almost as hilarious as Stevie calling Asians ignorant for speaking another language and having a better grasp of English than him.

whatever you say Mohammed.

Can it be a co-incidence that quite a lot of Asians happen to also be doctors :ninja: In the real world, most do not speak English very well, but I'm sure you think you know best.

Edited by LeazesMag

Typical no-nout so-called brain surgeon thinks he knows fucking everything well I'lltell you something, you know fuck all the lot of you, absolute FUCK ALL: I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY EYES

obviously, you are on his waiting list

well seen as in I was there..........

You didn't just hear these stories on the radio and internet like I did?

well if your that sceptical and really want proof that I was in Manchester the day of and after after Manchester derby, and a Photograph of my mams husband and Balotelli at the Hilton hotel....

well if your that sceptical and really want proof that I was in Manchester the day of and after after Manchester derby, and a Photograph of my mams husband and Balotelli at the Hilton hotel....

Pic of you high fiving Balotelli in his Bentley while holding your hotel receipt or it didn't happen.

Pic of you high fiving Balotelli in his Bentley while holding your hotel receipt or it didn't happen.

Whilst Balotelli is holding a sign saying 'I am not Paul Wynn'.

• 2 weeks later...