Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

The club's position is clear and people wouldn't be so fucked off if he wasn't the good, influential player he clearly is. Barton could've stayed but the lion's share of the blame shouldn't rest with him imo.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouse cunt.

One who made a difference and wanted to stay though. Any NUFC fan who gets on Barton's back for moving on needs to have a massive word with themselves.

Aye wanted to stay and see the last year of his contract out here unless a top 4 club came in for him.....or someone shit offered him £100,000 a week more like.

They refused to give him a new contract and thhey said they'd let him go for free. Yet it's his fault?

I'd heard rumours that the only reason he's been playing is so that he's in the shop window and that come September, he'd be left to fallow. If that's true then he had absolutely no option.

Heaven forbid the bloke wanted to feel desired by his employers!!

Would be interesting to hear what they have to say about it but we're get the usual silent treatment and utter bullshit from the puppet.

He's been stringing people along telling lies for a month. The fact he's moved to QPR says it all in my opinion, it's about greed no one can say that's a move for his career. Pardew has even hinted that should he play well he might've got an offer at the end of the season, and personally I trust Steve Brenner.

Mick Lowes on the radio last night said he was offered £60000 a week in January agreed between DL and McKay, all agreed and Barton said fuck that I want a bit more. Steve Brenner said that is a stone wall fact baring in mind these are two journalists who have nothing to gain by making that up I firmly believe it. He's a greedy cunt, who sadly came good at the end but for 2 and a half years was a major stain on the club. I won't look back on his time with any fondness at all, and these fuckwits calling him a legend don't even know what the meaning of the word is, he's had one 8/10 season and that's. Greed and mind games have bitten him on the arse.

As JawD said, if there was a £50k offer on the table from NUFC then you could accuse him of being greedy. But there wasn't anything!

Put yourself in his shoes Stevie. You current boss tells you you're not wanted, you can fuck off elsewhere and you're not getting a new contract when your current one expires. Then along comes a rival and offers you a 4 year deal.

It's about security, not greed.

Bottom line is if we'd offered him a deal, he'd never have gone - simple as.

GeordieLad42 Paul Wyn Robbins

@

@AdamH_27 @joey7barton dont care what u think so fuck off

11 minutes ago Favorite Reply

Paul Wyn Robbins

@

@Joey7Barton QPR FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY ARE TOTAL SHITE HOPE U ROT IN HELL .

13 minutes ago

Paul Wyn Robbins

@

@Joey7Barton change your pic your not fit enough to wear our shirt anymore. thug and a vandal u are we supported u for what? fuck all

13 minutes ago

Paul Wyn Robbins

@

@Robrich1986 he will be replaced definetle no uestion about it so sell another player and deplete the squad further nope your wrong

16 minutes ago

Paul Wyn Robbins

@

@Joey7Barton your a traitor thought u would change your mind and stay dont u ever come up here again. TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR

20 minutes ago

Paul Wyn Robbins

@

@Joefcody fine i dont really hate everton just saying it to wind him up tosser he is

24 minutes ago

Paul Wyn Robbins

right thats Joey Barton unfollowed then., Hope QPR go down that will make my year

24 minutes ago

The club's position is clear and people wouldn't be so fucked off if he wasn't the good, influential player he clearly is. Barton could've stayed but the lion's share of the blame shouldn't rest with him imo.

There's no greater hater of the board than me they made him offer which I understand was substantial in January he's called their bluff and they've said right fuck ye then. Steve Brenner's last tweet is fucking spot on greed has ruled everything else in this.

The club should've put the deal back on the table granted by they won't because they're childish cunts that's cost us the player, but also the players greed is a fundamental thing in this situation.

Your 'divide and conquer' post summed it up perfectly IMO. And I bet those two idiots running the club are grinning smuggly at each other knowing that they've managed to split the fans again and persuade a portion to 'see it their way'.

Scouse cunt.

One who made a difference and wanted to stay though. Any NUFC fan who gets on Barton's back for moving on needs to have a massive word with themselves.

Aye wanted to stay and see the last year of his contract out here unless a top 4 club came in for him.....or someone shit offered him £100,000 a week more like.

They refused to give him a new contract and thhey said they'd let him go for free. Yet it's his fault?

I'd heard rumours that the only reason he's been playing is so that he's in the shop window and that come September, he'd be left to fallow. If that's true then he had absolutely no option.

Heaven forbid the bloke wanted to feel desired by his employers!!

Would be interesting to hear what they have to say about it but we're get the usual silent treatment and utter bullshit from the puppet.

He's been stringing people along telling lies for a month. The fact he's moved to QPR says it all in my opinion, it's about greed no one can say that's a move for his career. Pardew has even hinted that should he play well he might've got an offer at the end of the season, and personally I trust Steve Brenner.

Mick Lowes on the radio last night said he was offered £60000 a week in January agreed between DL and McKay, all agreed and Barton said fuck that I want a bit more. Steve Brenner said that is a stone wall fact baring in mind these are two journalists who have nothing to gain by making that up I firmly believe it. He's a greedy cunt, who sadly came good at the end but for 2 and a half years was a major stain on the club. I won't look back on his time with any fondness at all, and these fuckwits calling him a legend don't even know what the meaning of the word is, he's had one 8/10 season and that's. Greed and mind games have bitten him on the arse.

As JawD said, if there was a £50k offer on the table from NUFC then you could accuse him of being greedy. But there wasn't anything!

Put yourself in his shoes Stevie. You current boss tells you you're not wanted, you can fuck off elsewhere and you're not getting a new contract when your current one expires. Then along comes a rival and offers you a 4 year deal.

It's about security, not greed.

Bottom line is if we'd offered him a deal, he'd never have gone - simple as.

How do you know? The offer was £60,000 a week in January, and as I say I trust Steve Brenner and I trust Mick Lowes they are adamant they know this via McKay and I believe them. Obviously now, in the summer, due to his apparent disdain at an offer he should've snapped up given his disgraceful first two and a half years at the club. Always the victim, fucking typical scouse. We all know the board are cunts, but given the disrespect shown to the first offer, and the rows they had two years ago, I can half understand their position.

Cant understand why yet again people are trying to over complicate this sorry tale.

He was offered a contract in Jan. Verbally agreed then renaged.

He then slagged his employers off at talk ins and via twitter.

He was then told he wasnt getting a new contract and could go.

He then used twitter to cause even more problems prompting the free transfer.

Unfortunately for Joey, even on a free virtually every premiership club decided to stay clear.

Was a great player last season and may have done so again this season but all of the above could have been avoided had he just signed the deal on the table in January.

I think a lot of this is down to him believing his own hype combined with his slime ball agent pissing in his ear all summer.

Think he will regret this move very very soon, never mind the relative worship he got around here compared to the abuse he will get down south.

Wasn't it the club who went back on the verbally agreed deal?

Not according to Joeys agent.

right thats Joey Barton unfollowed then., Hope QPR go down that will make my year

24 minutes ago

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :razz::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Barton's summer ruined right there, dear god when are the police gonna lock that cunt up before he murders someone?

Your 'divide and conquer' post summed it up perfectly IMO. And I bet those two idiots running the club are grinning smuggly at each other knowing that they've managed to split the fans again and persuade a portion to 'see it their way'.

Well, they have effectively got some fans to back them and not the players, whether the fans see that or not.

Ps, Paul Wyn is a fucking twat and shouldnt say he is a nufc fan. He's a cunt.

There's no greater hater of the board than me they made him offer which I understand was substantial in January he's called their bluff and they've said right fuck ye then. Steve Brenner's last tweet is fucking spot on greed has ruled everything else in this.

The club should've put the deal back on the table granted by they won't because they're childish cunts that's cost us the player, but also the players greed is a fundamental thing in this situation.

Irrespective, you've swallowed their propaganda this time Stevie.

Them and only them had the opportunity to change this, instead as you point out they're childish cunts who refused to back down.

And anyway, wasn't Barton's original contract offer withdrawn when he questioned the club's intentions following the sale of Carroll and failure to re-invest it.

How dare a senior player question them, eh?

Carroll - gone

Nolan - gone

Enrique - gone

Barton - gone

4 of the 6 bright prospects we had last season. And every single one of them has had fans turn on them. Will people do the same when Tiote and Ben Arfa follow?

Prospects?? Barton and Nolan are knocking on 30

Where did I mention anything about age? :icon_lol:

I would say a prospect wouldn't be someone who has been playing for 12 years. Sammy,Vukic and Ferguson would be my idea of a prospect

Cant understand why yet again people are trying to over complicate this sorry tale.

Unfortunately for Joey, even on a free virtually every premiership club decided to stay clear.

Was a great player last season and may have done so again this season but all of the above could have been avoided had he just signed the deal on the table in January.

I think a lot of this is down to him believing his own hype combined with his slime ball agent pissing in his ear all summer.

Think he will regret this move very very soon, never mind the relative worship he got around here compared to the abuse he will get down south.

Ah yes, the ever believable Willie McKay... :icon_lol:

Them and only them had the opportunity to change this, instead as you point out they're childish cunts who refused to back down.

And anyway, wasn't Barton's original contract offer withdrawn when he questioned the club's intentions following the sale of Carroll and failure to re-invest it.

How by saying he was a prick in January. The board should've swallowed their pride and put an offer in even today, but there's no question in their eyes they'll think we gave him a good offer and he's fucked us about, they're fuckin right as well.

He can question them all he likes, but he can't whinge about contract offers when he got one in January which was a lot more than he deserves.

Aye and what would McKay have to gain by that exactly :icon_lol: ffs

It doesn't matter what they do now. Sept 1st is all that counts. If we don't have a left back and striker they have a lot to answer.

Carroll - gone

Nolan - gone

Enrique - gone

Barton - gone

4 of the 6 bright prospects we had last season. And every single one of them has had fans turn on them. Will people do the same when Tiote and Ben Arfa follow?

Prospects?? Barton and Nolan are knocking on 30

Where did I mention anything about age? :icon_lol:

I would say a prospect wouldn't be someone who has been playing for 12 years. Sammy,Vukic and Ferguson would be my idea of a prospect

Prospects in the sense that they showed the promise to actually achieve something for us. What do they say, you don't get rid of your best players?? Hell no, we get rid of 4 of them!!!

How by saying he was a prick in January. The board should've swallowed their pride and put an offer in even today, but there's no question in their eyes they'll think we gave him a good offer and he's fucked us about, they're fuckin right as well.

He can question them all he likes, but he can't whinge about contract offers when he got one in January which was a lot more than he deserves.

All contract offers are take it or leave it these days. They have to stick to it or everyone will call their bluff.

With regards to Barton, if he cancels his twitter account or winds down using it, we'll know he used it to engineer a move.

It doesn't matter what they do now. Sept 1st is all that counts. If we don't have a left back and striker they have a lot to answer.

Well lets hope there's a proper Barton replacement as well. Pardew said we'll have to get a replacement if Joey goes too 3 weeks ago. Can't be Obertan.

Well lets hope there's a proper Barton replacement as well. Pardew said we'll have to get a replacement if Joey goes too 3 weeks ago. Can't be Obertan.

Nee way will we.

We'll be lucky to get LB and FWD, note Pardoo is saying "one or two" to come in.

Also also bet we wont see any of this money we are holding for Jan.

Aye and what would McKay have to gain by that exactly :icon_lol: ffs

If the Telegraph is to be believed he's gained about £600K. A damned sight more than if Joey had re-signed for us.

He's a manipulative little mug, and he'll always be like that, he's quite bright and knows exactly how and when to turn the charm on and what to say. I can relate to him in some ways but I'm not a cunt. I remember when he was total sport with Gaby Yorath going on about what a good lad he was, and he goes and sees his nana and helps her with her colostomy bag etc.... 2 fuckin weeks later he's brutally assaulting a teenage lad at 5am. I don't want to go on about the past, but he is a manipulator I've never ever bought any of it, I wrote on here two years ago I've never hated a toon player more than I hate him, and his performances on the pitch negated that a little bit, but fuck him, I won't boo him when he comes back because there's too much cloudyness in all of this but greed in my view and in many other peoples views who don't just want to agree with the majority for the sake of it, is the absolute fundamental factor in this. Greed from him, and stubbornness from the board of directors.