Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see my Polish Nick impression needs some work.

:icon_lol:

It was too interesting a question for him.

Because I have that twat on ignore, I failed to spot the 'attempt' at mimicking him. And, as you say, it was an enticing question :icon_lol:

One thing that gets me about those that say "Joey should stay and collect his wages for 12 months".

Would that not make him a parasite? We slate Smith for doing exactly that and yet the difference is that he actually appears to be wanted by the club.

I don't see how he would be a parasite. He'd be providing a very good service for which he would be justifiably given a decent salary. Where as the only service Smith gives, is modelling the fuckin kit, and he still looks like a mug. He's well in to his motorbikes Smith, I'm not saying I want him to do a Barry Sheen, but if he come off one and broke his leg we wouldn't have to pay his wages. I'll feel happier when Smith's contract ends than when Souness left and Jenas was sold. The definition of parasite. He could go back to Leeds but he won't cos he's happy on the bench collecting his obscene wages.

And if the fat man dug his heels in and refused to play him (which I could see happening tbh). So he was effectively sitting at home watching the racing and collecting his money?

4 year gig .

Ca-chingG

It's fuckin Jim White breaking it in studio too !

He's got to be the most hard of hearing presenter in history.

Imagine having to earn a wage sitting next to that bellowing cnut ffs :icon_lol:

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Scouse cunt.

One who made a difference and wanted to stay though. Any NUFC fan who gets on Barton's back for moving on needs to have a massive word with themselves.

Scouse cunt.

One who made a difference and wanted to stay though. Any NUFC fan who gets on Barton's back for moving on needs to have a massive word with themselves.

Aye wanted to stay and see the last year of his contract out here unless a top 4 club came in for him.....or someone shit offered him £100,000 a week more like.

So I remember when we bought Sir Les from QPR as the moment when things really got serious and anything seemed possible as we headed on our upwards journey - this is pretty much the matching moment on the way down.

:icon_lol:

Scouse cunt.

I do then. Bitterly disappointed he's gone and I sincerely hope that QPR go down.

Scouse cunt.

Aye wanted to stay and see the last year of his contract out here unless a top 4 club came in for him.....or someone shit offered him £100,000 a week more like.

His agent would never advise him to do that. There'd be a chance no one came in and he was left with no club at all at the end of next year. Despite being on a free, we've not seen any club stiffing around him in that ilk. Out of contract is no different to free transfer either to the buying club. If I was advising him I'd likely be saying its the only offer we have and not worth risking getting to the end of the year and having nothing. He could break a leg for all he knew and no club would come in etc. Or he could have a shite season (unlikely).

Id have liked to him stay and try and get a new club at the end of the season (or agree in Jan to leave nufc in May etc and join said club). But, I understand the reasoning for taking this offer now.

Scouse cunt.

Exactly. Barton is many things, but with no offer from Newcastle he can't be slated for leaving.

Edited by Phil

Scouse cunt.

Exactly. Barton is many things, but with no offer from Newcastle he can't be slated for leaving.

That to me is the main point. If we had an offer on the table at say £60kpw and they offered 80kpw then we can say he left for money. As it stands, we have no offer and more so are letting him walk for nowt

Scouse cunt.

They refused to give him a new contract and thhey said they'd let him go for free. Yet it's his fault?

I'd heard rumours that the only reason he's been playing is so that he's in the shop window and that come September, he'd be left to fallow. If that's true then he had absolutely no option.

Heaven forbid the bloke wanted to feel desired by his employers!!

Would be interesting to hear what they have to say about it but we're get the usual silent treatment and utter bullshit from the puppet.

Tbf as well I completely blame the club for this mess. If they wanted him (one of our best players) they would offer a contract. Bottom line.

The old divide and conquer working again anyway.

Aye, once again Ashley and Llambias have managed to split the fans right down the middle. I'm amazed that some are still taken in by their shite propaganda.