The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bullet that hit the copper's radio was police issue supposedly - both shots fired by the Met.

your point is ?

That as usual the police version of events which is taken as absolute truth is probably lies.

Of course I don't condone opportunistic rioting and looting.

Or doubt for a second that the bloke was criminal scum.

omg :lol:

You posted just couple of months ago that De Menezes ran from his chasers when the whole world knows it was a lie - they must love people like you.

and these riots are figment of the imagination ?

I shouldn't really say anything because I don't know enough about the case.

I'll say this though:

The Menezes case was an absolute disgrace and a catastrophe, there is no defence for the incident and the incompetence that lead to it.

In this case, you can understand the Police's motivation to lie when you look at what's happened. Apparently the bloke had a gun on him; I don't know, but if he was an armed criminal I have some sympathy with the police in this instance.

I do have sympathy for them operating in areas like that where too many idiots have guns but I'd have more respect if they just told the truth - even "we fucked up and a piece of shit got shot" is better than bullshit which always gets found out anyway.

don't be silly man

Really hope it doesn't get more central. I'm right near Kings Cross and it seems to be creeping in!

This is pretty mental though, I've been in England for about a month, and I've witnessed and partaken in a pitch invasion, and now these riots! Fucking hell!!!

Really hope it doesn't get more central. I'm right near Kings Cross and it seems to be creeping in!

This is pretty mental though, I've been in England for about a month, and I've witnessed and partaken in a pitch invasion, and now these riots! Fucking hell!!!

YOU fucking started it all!!!!! :lol:

Sky News - fat disgrace Dianne 'of the people' Abbott forcing her shite into a camera . Fuck off man . Was her bridge club cancelled like . Everyone's fault but the actual people out there bottling buses and burning folk out of their homes. My hairy arse .

not surprising to see a lack of seriousness about this among the namby pambys on here [not you].

Wonder what the general feeling is about the root cause of it is.....a lack of social workers perhaps for the dissafected ?

Wouldn't get away with it here tbh, police must be far more used to riots or something, but they'd not get near to looting anything.

doesn't look like they're upto it or doing anything, wonder if the lad that died previously after getting shoved has anything to do with the tactics for controlling them.

over here they'd have watercannoned/gas'd/plastic bulleted them long ago and it'd have been knocked on the head, suppose it helps when the police roll into the scene in one of these rather than a normal car mind.

1451374_43ec0ffa.jpg

exactly. Tear gas the cunts, then deport those who shouldn't be here [of which I would bet there are a lot]

Wouldn't get away with it here tbh, police must be far more used to riots or something, but they'd not get near to looting anything.

doesn't look like they're upto it or doing anything, wonder if the lad that died previously after getting shoved has anything to do with the tactics for controlling them.

over here they'd have watercannoned/gas'd/plastic bulleted them long ago and it'd have been knocked on the head, suppose it helps when the police roll into the scene in one of these rather than a normal car mind.

1451374_43ec0ffa.jpg

exactly. Tear gas the cunts, then deport those who shouldn't be here [of which I would bet there are a lot]

And pop goes the weasel.

1451374_43ec0ffa.jpg

And pop goes the weasel.

take note of what I say lad.