Scunthorpe United v Newcastle United

CleeToonFan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we will put at least 5 past them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the morale is once again crushed - Scunthorpe & QPR will go halfs on the victory.

If it was the first team being put out then I would agree, if however this is a second string (do we even have such a thing anymore?) then these players will quite rightly see any established player leaving as an opportunity rather than a problem.

Id just like to add to the metaphor in that if that's pardew sporting a threadbare hairline and trying to make out all's fine and dandy, just like the advert, you know his stool's gonna collapse again at any given time and he's gonna have to realign the few strands and put on that nauseous smile again . 100% .

oh he's a smoker alright .

Id just like to add to the metaphor in that if that's pardew sporting a threadbare hairline and trying to make out all's fine and dandy, just like the advert, you know his stool's gonna collapse again at any given time and he's gonna have to realign the few strands and put on that nauseous smile again . 100% .

oh he's a smoker alright .

Apt analogy that :razz:

Personally I don't think you should have to rest too many players two games into the season. Also I hope anyone that does play, plays in their proper position. Not like Stevenage away with Barton wide left and so on.

Personally I don't think you should have to rest too many players two games into the season. Also I hope anyone that does play, plays in their proper position. Not like Stevenage away with Barton wide left and so on.

+1

We need to get a momentum going.

Colo wrapped up at home with a mug of tea, hopefully.

Had Bardsley had his way and broken Curycinni's leg on Saturday, we'd be looking at a back 4 of :

Raylor--Williamson--Saylor--Simpson

:razz: on the bench.

fml, f all of our l's.