Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

Unless you sign "the striker" this week im totally confident we can keep a clean sheet against Shola ( Ba off at halftime injured or shit?) and Best/LovaLova

have you ever kept a clean sheet against shola?

Ba, despite this reputation hes picked up from 6 months in english football, is by no means a crock.

Was waiting for the Shola v Sunderland stats to appear but the chancer cant keep it going for another 90/180 mins cmon man he is fucking gash it must be total co-incidence

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you sign "the striker" this week im totally confident we can keep a clean sheet against Shola ( Ba off at halftime injured or shit?) and Best/LovaLova

In any other game you're right, our strikeforce is piss poor at the minute but against you minnows Shola always steps up and Ba and Best have more about them than Tite-arse and Brown.

I'm making nee predictions, bar the seats will be even pinker after a fine summer in sunderland.

Pink seats are nice

have you ever kept a clean sheet against shola?

Ba, despite this reputation hes picked up from 6 months in english football, is by no means a crock.

Was waiting for the Shola v Sunderland stats to appear but the chancer cant keep it going for another 90/180 mins cmon man he is fucking gash it must be total co-incidence

youve gotta go with history on these things, nothing lucky about that smashing volley against you lot last season

hes just more up for it for these matches, hes lazy as fuck most of the time but when he tries hes a decent player

We've nothing to fear against these lot. Mignolet is dump; prone to clangers. Bardsley's decent on the break but inconsistent defensively. Wes Broon's average at best; nee pace and makes more fouls in and around the box than any other centre half I've seen. Bramble attacks women. Larsson's dangerous from freekicks and if given a chance to cross the ball; Simpson needs to keep close to him and not give him room. Cant play Raylor against him, he'll be tore a new backwheel. Hopefully have a new LB in by then. Clattermole will huff and puff all game until being on the verge of tears; nee goal threat. Sess is dangerous breaking from midfield but Tiote won't give him a sniff. Gyan looked off the pace yesterday and took a knock in the second half.

Never fear those beneath you. A small club with a small mentality. I'd never expect us to get 'fucked' off a side like Sun'lun.

Spot on.

Even though we werent at our best yesterday and lets be honest it is going to take a few games fot the lads to gel and find a rhythm.

Sunderland away is perfect fixture to ignite our season.

They werent at their best yesterday neither but we have, by far a better team.

Think Sunderland is the perfect game for Cabaye to show what he's all about. He'll love the battle with Cattermole in the middle. We need Simpson to close his man down quicker than he did at times yesterday.

Can't see it being one of the classics due to fitness levels. We're desperate for this striker in. Someone who can get in behind and frighten defenders with his pace.

Who has Graham Carr actually 'found' apart from Tiote (Who was at a top Dutch side playing for Ivory Coast)?

Think Sunderland is the perfect game for Cabaye to show what he's all about. He'll love the battle with Cattermole in the middle. We need Simpson to close his man down quicker than he did at times yesterday.

Can't see it being one of the classics due to fitness levels. We're desperate for this striker in. Someone who can get in behind and frighten defenders with his pace.

Who has Graham Carr actually 'found' apart from Tiote (Who was at a top Dutch side playing for Ivory Coast)?

Dont know much about Cabaye to be honest (as most of you's) but i wouldnt be relying on him on sat after what i seen of him yesterday , and your big signing Ba is he injured? why did he get the shepherds at half time?

We've nothing to fear against these lot. Mignolet is dump; prone to clangers. Bardsley's decent on the break but inconsistent defensively. Wes Broon's average at best; nee pace and makes more fouls in and around the box than any other centre half I've seen. Bramble attacks women. Larsson's dangerous from freekicks and if given a chance to cross the ball; Simpson needs to keep close to him and not give him room. Cant play Raylor against him, he'll be tore a new backwheel. Hopefully have a new LB in by then. Clattermole will huff and puff all game until being on the verge of tears; nee goal threat. Sess is dangerous breaking from midfield but Tiote won't give him a sniff. Gyan looked off the pace yesterday and took a knock in the second half.

Never fear those beneath you. A small club with a small mentality. I'd never expect us to get 'fucked' off a side like Sun'lun.

Spot on.

Even though we werent at our best yesterday and lets be honest it is going to take a few games fot the lads to gel and find a rhythm.

Sunderland away is perfect fixture to ignite our season.

They werent at their best yesterday neither but we have, by far a better team.

And who Keegan sent Hughton to scout, let's not forget.

I'm changing my prediction from 3-0 loss to 0-0 draw. I can't predict them to beat us, even if it's crossed my mind. We are just so wank though, and they've signed some fuckin good players.

I'm changing my prediction from 3-0 loss to 0-0 draw. I can't predict them to beat us, even if it's crossed my mind. We are just so wank though, and they've signed some fuckin good players.

Seems like he wants a move ;)

Looks like a cats jumped on his heed.

Actually fuck it, your a fucking shambles from top to bottom, shit squad thats definitely weaker than last season, your fucking minnows these days.

3-1 Sunlun.

"You're".

You all said the same last year. ;)

Granted, however, I think our mentality is a lot stronger this time round, whilst your team is decidedly average with your best player at war with the club.

Should be fun, sell-out 48,000 crowd.

Do you ever listen to yourself at this time of year? Seriously keep a diary in future & read it back.

Liverpool should have put 5 past you & only didn't due to some remarkable luck, if we leave Larrson completely unmarked at the back post we'll deserve to concede too.

Actually fuck it, your a fucking shambles from top to bottom, shit squad thats definitely weaker than last season, your fucking minnows these days.

3-1 Sunlun.

Naturally I want us to win, but I want us to win more to see the meltdown of you lot, following this belief about our team/squad. Can you handle it? I SAID CAN YOU HANDLE IT??

;)

Do you ever listen to yourself at this time of year? Seriously keep a diary in future & read it back.

Liverpool should have put 5 past you & only didn't due to some remarkable luck, if we leave Larrson completely unmarked at the back post we'll deserve to concede too.

Clueless. ;)

If you actually seen the match then we were well worth a point.

Your game against Arsenal was shite, you were turd but Arsenal were worse than turd. They've a poor team this year without Nasri and Fabregas,

You's are shite, you haven't won a major trophy since the 50's and you haven't won a league title since the 20's. ;)

Clueless. ;)

Your game against Arsenal was shite, you were turd but Arsenal were worse than turd. They've a poor team this year without Nasri and Fabregas,

You's are shite, you haven't won a major trophy since the 50's and you haven't won a league title since the 20's. ;)

We won the InterToto plaque thingy a few years ago, I'll have you know.

*lights enormous Havana cigar with a zippo and walks off with a swagger*

Clueless. ;)

Least we got an airport (thought I would just get to where this was going , only quicker)

You Mackem dick.

us by one goal.

Clueless. ;)

We won the InterToto plaque thingy a few years ago, I'll have you know.

*lights enormous Havana cigar with a zippo and walks off with a swagger*

Fine cigars should be lit with matches, you boorish yob.