Pardoo's next pronouncement

Kitman

"I know I've been sayin' for a while now we needed bodies in. but I'm delighted with what we've got, I really am. We was in for some quality players, we was hopin' to get them over the line, in fact I know we was close to gettin' a number of them. But them clubs was askin' for silly money, we was offerin' them top fees and top wages but we have to be smart, we're not backed by a sovereign nation like Man City, it's not like we can do a deal at any price.

When I look at the signings we've made I'm delighted, I really am. Your Cabayes, your Santons, your Obertans, your Elliots - these are top class players. And don't forget we've got Hatem to come back, he'll be like a new signing. Plus them players we got already - your Bests, your Sholas, your Perches - these are top top players and they're getting the chance to show me what they can do. I'm really excited by them kids coming through from our Academy too, they're knocing on the door every day.

So, look, would I have liked some more bodies in? Yes, what manager wouldn't? Am I disappointed? Nah, I'm happy with what I've got, make no mistake we're looking to take this club forward and challenge for some silverware in the next ten years and that's what we're going to do.

Er, will that do, Mike?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P for Pardoo - P for Puppet.

Someone ought to cut the string that controls his mouth so he won't voice any more shit.

Better yet, put the Puppet in with Punch who'll no doubt beat the shit out of him.

Edited by Noelie

the reason for me rambling on about fifa is so we can get an idea of how good the players we sign are its no good us signing any fucker and not know how good he is eh eh eh eh eh eh

Edited by DEADMAN

"I know I've been sayin' for a while now we needed bodies in. but I'm delighted with what we've got, I really am. We was in for some quality players, we was hopin' to get them over the line, in fact I know we was close to gettin' a number of them. But them clubs was askin' for silly money, we was offerin' them top fees and top wages but we have to be smart, we're not backed by a sovereign nation like Man City, it's not like we can do a deal at any price.

When I look at the signings we've made I'm delighted, I really am. Your Cabayes, your Santons, your Obertans, your Elliots - these are top class players. And don't forget we've got Hatem to come back, he'll be like a new signing. Plus them players we got already - your Bests, your Sholas, your Perches - these are top top players and they're getting the chance to show me what they can do. I'm really excited by them kids coming through from our Academy too, they're knocing on the door every day.

So, look, would I have liked some more bodies in? Yes, what manager wouldn't? Am I disappointed? Nah, I'm happy with what I've got, make no mistake we're looking to take this club forward and challenge for some silverware in the next ten years and that's what we're going to do.

Er, will that do, Mike?"

That would be seriously funny if everything you said wasn't bang on ... Top marks..

In work they make me do a prediction list and sign it, and then give me points for what i get right

i'll just paste it in as i had a "pardews next statement" bit, i covered a fair few players for leaving but that's because the consultant in here is a bit of a gimp when it comes to the prediction sheet so i'm hedging my bets a bit.

Predictions for the Future of Newcastle Utd (Ending 00:00 01/09/2012 but some before)

1. By the midway point of the 11/12 season newcastle will have scored less than 25 league goals (10/11 Total:57)

2. Newcastle will not score at St James Park against Sunderland in the 2nd Tyne-Wear derby

3. A cheap "emergency striker" will be brought in due to panic in Janaury (possibly Carlton Cole)

4. Newcastle Will not spend a double figure transfer fee while Ashley is owner.

5. Newcastle will finish lower than 12th in the league.

6. Pardew's next statement after sept 1st 2011 will contain clichés like

- "100%"

- "just need to get behind the team"

- "Tried to sign a striker but hard to get "value for money"

- "Actively pursuing other options"

- "Great start, strong side"

- "Youngsters are like a new signing"

7. The Following list of players will have left the club by 00:00 01/09/2012

-F. Coloccini

-C. Tiote

-J. Gutierrez

-H. Ben Arfa (if he's still not constantly injured)

-Y. Cabaye

-D. Simpson

-N. Ranger

-D. Gosling

- X.I.S.C.O

Picture holding up said bit of paper.... Thats the rules. :clapping:

Looks like his next pronouncement will be to answer this...

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

FA charge Newcastle manager Alan Pardew with improper conduct - more details on #SSN