FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:razz: Im actually gonna do a Deano here and say I might if I can be arsed :razz:

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is fucking sad though :lol:

3pm. 15:00 GMT, 161 minutes and counting......

I have no idea why I feel held to ransom by this. Somehow I do though. Ill do it when I get home from uni...

BIT TIGHT ATM

Actually, I`ll just swap the picture for something less gay.. problem solved.

No because you could just be stealing pics off someones facebook. Either "I am not Paul Wyn" or "no I'm not related to that Brevik bloke" in writing as seen above.

Freaky, was just off looking for this

84380800oslomassacre.jpg

What with his location and posting history :razz:

Still too soon, man, too soon...

:razz: Im actually gonna do a Deano here and say I might if I can be arsed :razz:

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is fucking sad though :lol:

I have no idea why I feel held to ransom by this. Somehow I do though. Ill do it when I get home from uni...

BIT TIGHT ATM

Uni?!?!?!?! Mature student like?

BIT TIGHT ATM

Uni?!?!?!?! Mature student like?

Mid-20s being mature? alright :lol:

Just out of interest, why the fuck should Saltwater have to prove anything? It's not as if he made a bet or anything.....

Look, EVERYONE who's on D'MAN's list is under suspicion. We're doing it alphabetically. Problem is, D'MAN's list starts with S :razz:

Aye I think we potentially have an international Paul Wyn on our hands.

You're just hoping that's the case, Poirot :razz:

No he's not as bad as Paul Wyn, he's more like a Hoerring Goebells but he needs to do this before I'll accept him.

DSCF5208.jpg

I didn't know Ricky from Eastenders was on TT like.

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is f*cking sad though :lol:

WTF is going on here? Did someone peg out and make Stevie a moderator?

He's got f*ck all to prove and there is no deadline. This one-man vigilante crusade is getting tiresome. Everyone is welcome here until they break rules. No one should be 'hounded out' because you're suspicious about them.

thank fuck I joined this board a few years ago.

Don't be so cock sure. Your case is still 'open', but merely lying in the 'to do' tray.

:razz:

The only cock I'm sure of is mine, can you say the same?

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is f*cking sad though :lol:

He's got f*ck all to prove and there is no deadline. This one-man vigilante crusade is getting tiresome. Everyone is welcome here until they break rules. No one should be 'hounded out' because you're suspicious about them.

Craig ya so fuckin stuffy sometimes it's unbelievable.

Come again?

Come again?

It's a bit crack man, no ones saying get ban the queer cunt if he doesn't do this. You've taken this in totally the wrong context. You march round with your official party line like Simon Esland at times.

J69 took out his frustrations on the pinball machine when he saw the size of salty's beps.

Did you write that one yourself :razz: That's the sort of shite my special friend at work would come out with. Desperate effort to crowbar a pinball machine into the conversation, at the expense of wit or humour in the case.