FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

:razz: Im actually gonna do a Deano here and say I might if I can be arsed :lol:

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is f*cking sad though :lol:

3pm. 15:00 GMT, 161 minutes and counting......

WTF is going on here? Did someone peg out and make Stevie a moderator?

He's got f*ck all to prove and there is no deadline. This one-man vigilante crusade is getting tiresome. Everyone is welcome here until they break rules. No one should be 'hounded out' because you're suspicious about them.

Craig ya so fuckin stuffy sometimes it's unbelievable.

Come again?

It's a bit crack man, no ones saying get ban the queer cunt if he doesn't do this. You've taken this in totally the wrong context. You march round with your official party line like Simon Esland at times.

:razz:

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J20 I have a new photo now. Ball in your court.:razz:

:lol:

Stolen from 2 pages ago unfortunately :razz:

I know, I just thought it was quite funny that he'd started using it. :lol:

From what I can see, auld Salty balls is a welcome edition so far. He's even taking the photo stuff in good humour. There's been some good craic so far between him and others although not sure why J69 seems to have a bit of a bee in his bonnet?

From what I can see, auld Salty balls is a welcome edition so far. He's even taking the photo stuff in good humour. There's been some good craic so far between him and others although not sure why J69 seems to have a bit of a bee in his bonnet?

I wouldn't say J20 has a bee in his bonnet he just didn't believe Salty was genuine, which is fair point given his chosen avatar tbf.

On a different matter, I thought J69's avatar change was comic genius... Alex's too.

:razz: Im actually gonna do a Deano here and say I might if I can be arsed :razz:

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is f*cking sad though :lol:

3pm. 15:00 GMT, 161 minutes and counting......

WTF is going on here? Did someone peg out and make Stevie a moderator?

He's got f*ck all to prove and there is no deadline. This one-man vigilante crusade is getting tiresome. Everyone is welcome here until they break rules. No one should be 'hounded out' because you're suspicious about them.

r-u-for-real.jpg

I wouldn't say J20 has a bee in his bonnet he just didn't believe Salty was genuine, which is fair point given his chosen avatar tbf.

On a different matter, I thought J69's avatar change was comic genius... Alex's too.

Didn't even realise Alex's! :razz:

His patter seems alright whether thats his pic or not. Have to say, there's a fair bit of suspicion over who is actually who which is quite funny at times but a bit strange.

...and you wonder why we get classed as cliquey. :lol:

Craig he's not any ordinary poster, he's come off Newcastle-Online for racism, it's like when Lee Hughes signed for Notts County this.

:razz:

Neither of them hold a candle to mine though. :lol:

...and you wonder why we get classed as cliquey. :razz:

Craig he's not any ordinary poster, he's come off Newcastle-Online for racism, it's like when Lee Hughes signed for Notts County this.

:lol:

Well after hearing the reason why Paddocklad was banned from N-O I wouldn't be too quick to jump to any conclusions over his dismissal just yet! :razz:

Neither of them hold a candle to mine though. :lol:

thats true

Mcfauls gone for the one I went with briefly anarl

Didn't even realise Alex's! :lol:

Neither of them hold a candle to mine though. :razz:

Aye not bad. :razz:

Didn't even realise Alex's! :lol:

Neither of them hold a candle to mine though. :razz:

Aye not bad. :razz:

MF will be seething.