Gaddafi

Jan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if in his last moments he thought, 'Fuck me! What changed?' Enemy number one in the Eighties, Rehabilitation/other fish to fry by the US/Allies in the nineties/naughties.

Iran will be next.

I wonder if in his last moments he thought, 'Fuck me! What changed?' Enemy number one in the Eighties, Rehabilitation/other fish to fry by the US/Allies in the nineties/naughties.

Iran will be next.

Something like 100,000 people have converted/signed up to Christianity in the last ten years, apparently. that's more than the last 3 centuries.

This is of no relevance and merely a stat I have in my head.

The end of a pretty nifty franchise. He had class and some kind of pazzazz. Never seen without one of his signature umbrellas.

From the footage Ive just caught up with there, in retrospect the umbrelles now make sense . He had a kinda baldy pate going on. Bit of an egg in the nest job .

If someone told me yesterday that a shitty old cunt with a face like a wizard's sleeve would be killed, I would probably have thought that Spurs would need a new manager after a tragic accident involving a brown envelope (allegedly).

As it turns out it was Gaddafi.