Gaddafi

Jan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bacon on 5 live was saying now he's dead it proved wrong those who said it would be a long term intervention.

It's like some people haven't noticed Iraq.

Well it's not like Libya's got any oil......

Hard to believe his influence stretched to getting the son games in Serie A.

Gaddafi played in Libya with Al Ahly Tripoli. On the 6 June 2000, the BBC reported that Gaddafi had signed with Maltese champions Birkirkara F.C. and would play for them in theChampions League.[4] The move failed to materialize.

Libyan football was arranged to favor Saadi. One law forbade announcing the name of any football player with the exception of Saadi. Only numbers of other players were announced. Referees favored Saadi's club and security forces were used to silence protests.[5][6]

He signed for Italian Serie A team Perugia in 2003, playing only one match before failing a drug test. He was formerly on the board of the Italian team Juventus, of which 7.5 % is owned by a Libyan consortium, but stepped down to join Perugia.

He was also captain of the Libya national football team, captain of his home club in Tripoli, and president of the Libyan Football Federation.

Gaddafi joined UEFA Champions League qualifiers Udinese Calcio in 2005–06, playing only ten minutes in an end-of-season league match against Cagliari Calcio.

He joined U.C. Sampdoria during season 2006–07, without playing a single match.

All in all fuck him. People are saying the Daily Mail and The Sun frontpages are wrong because you shouldn't revel in death, but I wonder if the "NPDG's" would be saying the same thing if they were Jewish and it was Hitler on the front page.

Brown's embarrassment stems from the fact that he interrupted Gaddafi's karate lesson for the photo op.

Footage on the news of Libyans in London on the streets, chanting "3-2-1! Gaddafi is gone!" :lol:

:lol:

Anyone else remember a documentary about Gaddafi's son playing football (looked a half decent player tbf :lol: ) which also featured Gazza. Gazza knew him through football or summat. Sketchy details there like. Soz.

Glad the cunt's dead btw.

Hard to believe his influence stretched to getting the son games in Serie A.
Gaddafi played in Libya with Al Ahly Tripoli. On the 6 June 2000, the BBC reported that Gaddafi had signed with Maltese champions Birkirkara F.C. and would play for them in theChampions League.[4] The move failed to materialize. Libyan football was arranged to favor Saadi. One law forbade announcing the name of any football player with the exception of Saadi. Only numbers of other players were announced. Referees favored Saadi's club and security forces were used to silence protests.[5][6] He signed for Italian Serie A team Perugia in 2003, playing only one match before failing a drug test. He was formerly on the board of the Italian team Juventus, of which 7.5 % is owned by a Libyan consortium, but stepped down to join Perugia. He was also captain of the Libya national football team, captain of his home club in Tripoli, and president of the Libyan Football Federation. Gaddafi joined UEFA Champions League qualifiers Udinese Calcio in 2005–06, playing only ten minutes in an end-of-season league match against Cagliari Calcio. He joined U.C. Sampdoria during season 2006–07, without playing a single match.
All in all fuck him. People are saying the Daily Mail and The Sun frontpages are wrong because you shouldn't revel in death, but I wonder if the "NPDG's" would be saying the same thing if they were Jewish and it was Hitler on the front page.

There was a time when the Daily Mail would actually mourn the loss of Hitler, and see his death as a loss to world politics and humanity as a whole.

Anyone else remember a documentary about Gaddafi's son playing football (looked a half decent player tbf :lol: ) which also featured Gazza. Gazza knew him through football or summat. Sketchy details there like. Soz.

I wonder if Gazza's on his way there now with a carrier bag of tinnies and some chicken, to see if he can sort it all out?

I wonder if Gazza's on his way there now with a carrier bag of tinnies and some chicken, to see if he can sort it all out?

I was thinking similar as I posted that like :lol:

I was thinking similar as I posted that like :lol:

:icon_lol:

The same ignorant babble from the Hippy Defence League, let me have a go actually:

Oil oil Iraq oil Saddam Bush oil Mugabe dont think so no oil, Iraq though oil Libya oil vast quantity US always wrong always oil

That's about as coherent as the thick cunts get.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• 5 years later...