Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

There's no assumptions or rumour in play here, the media have reported that he has been arrested and cautioned, that is all.

And you're last line is just the usual Daily Mail bollocks.

I didn't know that the old producer Death who was arrested was told recently he will face no charges.

As KCG said, because he's not been proven guilty. It's really easy to destroy someone's reputation through assumptions and rumour. I would say why do you presume there's guilt?

On top of that I wouldn't be surprised on a lot of the 'accusations' are coming from whackos seeking attention/crying wolf, or even people judging past actions via today's pc nonsense - the fact a person can't pick up and comfort a child that's fallen down without it being seen as 'iffy'... it's a sad state of affairs really.

Jesus wept. :lol:

Who's making assumptions again.

PR guru Max Clifford has been charged with 11 indecent assaults allegedly committed between 1966 and 1985.

The alleged offences relate to seven different women and girls ranging in age from 14 to 19 years old.

Twitter awash that a certain three wheeler delboy actor is allegedly been charged.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous now, how much of this is whacko bandwagon jumpers looking for attention? At this rate there won't be a single entertainer left from the last 60 odd years!

This whole thing is getting ridiculous now, how much of this is whacko bandwagon jumpers looking for attention? At this rate there won't be a single entertainer left from the last 60 odd years!

Well if they have been doing these awful things they've been accused of then they shouldn't get away with it just becuase they've entertained people in the past.

Some of them may well be wako's and it's innocent until proven guilty but anyone who's committed crimes like these deserve to be punished.

The reason there won't be many entertainers left from the last thirty years (60?!) is that it's becoming more and more apparent that showbiz in the 70s was a nasty, predatory place to work which allowed a lot of nasty, predatory bastards to do whatever they wanted.

The thing I am finding difficult is with Jimmy Savile it turns out there were quite a few complaints when he was alive which were brushed under the carpet by the law. But now we are getting brand new complaints from nearly 50 years ago. Unless there was systematic abuse over a prolonged period how can the evidence be strong enough to warrant arrest? When I was 16 I joined the army. Now that was a huge day in my life. But could I fuck tell you the date without looking it up. And that was 20 years less ago than this alleged rape. It just seems weird.