Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

You realise Parky is just a more articulate Wolfy don't you? ;)

Bit harsh on Wolfy ;)

Don't know what to think....I've heard from some of the older folk at work, who to be fair to them wouldn't know twitter from bitter, but who have been politically active their whole lives that Lord McAlpine was widely rumored to have been interfearing with boys as far back as they can remember. He's plainly not guilty of whatever horrors went on in North Wales, so is this carry on all a bit of a red herring?...were the third party that did all the legwork for the Newsnight article being paid by some else other than the BBC? Doesnt explain how the Newsnight editor let the story through, but after failing to expose Saville were they keen to be seen in a better light by the public in general? Did a hidden hand see this and choose their moment impeccably?...the bloke making the claims has been hawking this story around for years apparently, no one would touch it because it couldnt be proved, then sudddenly its on Newsnight?...

How am I doing Parky? :)

So you're of the opinion that the various claims on the internet have some basis, and theres a bit of a operation going on by "the establishment" to muddy the waters and and in so doing protect those who have been abusing kids for decades?...

When a tv host hands over a piece of paper with names scribbled on it from the internet to the prime minister...Alarm bells go off in the mind of anyone with half a brain. :lol: It was a set up. :lol: It's had the desired response.

Bit harsh on Wolfy ;)

Don't know what to think....I've heard from some of the older folk at work, who to be fair to them wouldn't know twitter from bitter, but who have been politically active their whole lives that Lord McAlpine was widely rumored to have been interfearing with boys as far back as they can remember. He's plainly not guilty of whatever horrors went on in North Wales, so is this carry on all a bit of a red herring?...were the third party that did all the legwork for the Newsnight article being paid by some else other than the BBC? Doesnt explain how the Newsnight editor let the story through, but after failing to expose Saville were they keen to be seen in a better light by the public in general? Did a hidden hand see this and choose their moment impeccably?...the bloke making the claims has been hawking this story around for years apparently, no one would touch it because it couldnt be proved, then sudddenly its on Newsnight?...

How am I doing Parky? :)

Excellent.

At the higher levels of the elites it's mostly wierd sexual practices and satanism. It's how they ensure obedience amongst themselves and others who are brought in.

Excellent.

At the higher levels of the elites it's mostly wierd sexual practices and satanism. It's how they ensure obedience amongst themselves and others who are brought in.

How do you know this with any more certainty than Wolfy knows Satellites are made up though?

I assume you have seen evidence of this, above and beyond blokes on Internet forums saying it's true

How do you know this with any more certainty than Wolfy knows Satellites are made up though?

I assume you have seen evidence of this, above and beyond blokes on Internet forums saying it's true

Well, a hugely powerful body like the Catholic Church had kept child abusing priests out of the courts for decades up until recently. Was thinking about the Marc Dutroux case when I was in Belgium this week as well, although it was police incompetance and crimianlly poor systems of doing police work that were the root cause in the latter, but that also had an element of officialdom turning a blind eye.Its well documented that things like this at least throw a suspicious light on to what may have gone on in the care system from the end of the war up until the early 90s, but as Parky says theres a couple of bits in the media this week concerning all this that really haven't been seen before. Strange times to say the least.

Must admit like, the way this has suddenly turned reeks of dark forces at work. Suddenly the people trying to find out the truth are the ones painted in a bad light and poor Lord McAlpine is the sympathetic figure.

Must admit like, the way this has suddenly turned reeks of dark forces at work. Suddenly the people trying to find out the truth are the ones painted in a bad light and poor Lord McAlpine is the sympathetic figure.

In a nutshell.

The billionaires and power brokers and other psychotic types don't sit around in the evening watching x-factor. :lol:

A lot of them (not all) are in cults and masonic groups and other scatty free for alls where anything goes...Sometimes, as in this case something leaks out and a couple of people (dead ideally) have to be thrown on the fire. They won't let this go too far mind, because mark my words this stuff goes all the way to the top. Icke has been going on about paedo cults and brotherhoods for ages and he named names a decade ago...Well it turns out he was right.

Edited by Park Life

In a nutshell.

The billionaires and power brokers and other psychotic types don't sit around in the evening watching x-factor. :lol:

A lot of them (not all) are in cults and masonic groups and other scatty free for alls where anything goes...Sometimes, as in this case something leaks out and a couple of people (dead ideally) have to be thrown on the fire. They won't let this go too far mind, because mark my words this stuff goes all the way to the top. Icke has been going on about paedo cults and brotherhoods for ages and he named names a decade ago...Well it turns out he was right.

Mark your words? How about answering J69 first? This seems to be pure supposition. There may be something in it but evidence is required. If a real victim of Mcalpine comes forward, what do you suppose will happen?

Edited by Renton

Mark your words? How about answering J69 first? This seems to be pure supposition. There may be something in it but evidence is required. If a real victim of Scalping comes forward, what do you suppose will happen?

Answering J69? :lol:

Believe me I'm really tempted to name names. Most of the names are already out there. But the way these things are organised it is impossible to have first hand proof as these enquiries will find out. It's a closed shop. As we've found out with piss poor police investigations of the past, some elements of the Catholic church and so on..Yes it goes on. The rich and powerful take coke and bang 15 year olds...They buy islands so they can do it in peace. The hire private jets to circle london (a famous band) so they can do it at will.

You can google people done for child procurement. Have a look for yourself and see who they were connected to. It's easy.

Edited by Park Life

Wolfy, Parky and David Icke.

All related? I think so....

Icke named Ted Heath and Jimmy Savile and others a decade ago. He even named the childrens homes.

Edited by Park Life

Icke named Ted Heath and Jimmy Savile and others a decade ago. He even named the childrens homes.

He also thinks the Queen is a lizard. That's what separates him from the other normal people who knew all about Jimmy Saville, but just didn't say anything. Fuck knows about Ted Heath, well before my time. He was unmarried and possibly gay, so to some people I guess that means he was a pedo.

Stinks to me like the coppers new what fatty mcalpine was up to all over the place and were keen to get someone to testify against him. If he is a deviant its a shame he comes out of a stitch up looking so rosy.

That said, if it was such a frequent thing, one would hope the failure of this investigation would prompt others to come forward. These cover ups only work when the victims, usually with little self-worth in the first place, believe they were the only ones and no-one will take their word over such important people.