Gazza on tv

topcat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sad to see gascoigne on piers morgan show last night - constantly on the verge of tears - totally fked up in the head but seemingly on the mend

Sadly Gazza has 'been on the mend' too many times to count, poor bloke's a lost cause.

Watched it tonight, he's definitely shown signs of improving his attitude and life. I think any man who raises their hand is a coward and should be made to remember what they did, but taking that out of the equasion, Sheryl is a fucking leach and a cunt who has never helped him, and it's quite clear to me that part of his problems stem from her. All you've had in the press from her is oh what a cunt Paul is, Paul this, Paul that, and that slag of a step daughter who does nothing but bad mouth him while (for no apparent reason) keeping his surname. They've made millions off him, and I sense that part of his problem is he would like to really get a lot off his chest about the lot of them, but can't and it's eating him up. I'm convinced about it.

I thought the story of him piloting the plane was quality he turned it too far right and they ended up 3 miles off course :lol: and Chris Woods was going to chin him :lol:

Watched it tonight, he's definitely shown signs of improving his attitude and life. I think any man who raises their hand is a coward and should be made to remember what they did, but taking that out of the equasion, Sheryl is a fucking leach and a cunt who has never helped him, and it's quite clear to me that part of his problems stem from her. All you've had in the press from her is oh what a cunt Paul is, Paul this, Paul that, and that slag of a step daughter who does nothing but bad mouth him while (for no apparent reason) keeping his surname. They've made millions off him, and I sense that part of his problem is he would like to really get a lot off his chest about the lot of them, but can't and it's eating him up. I'm convinced about it.

I thought the story of him piloting the plane was quality he turned it too far right and they ended up 3 miles off course :lol: and Chris Woods was going to chin him :lol:

Completely agree about the family, all happy to live off his name but slag him off at every chance just to keep themselves in the spotlight and get every last quid out of him. He was obviously going to go off the rails but if he didn't end up with her he could have sorted himself out. Leaches is spot on, can't help someone with his problems to have a family like that as much as he didn't treat them right but they will get all the sympathy while he gets all the shit.

Completely agree about the family, all happy to live off his name but slag him off at every chance just to keep themselves in the spotlight and get every last quid out of him. He was obviously going to go off the rails but if he didn't end up with her he could have sorted himself out. Leaches is spot on, can't help someone with his problems to have a family like that as much as he didn't treat them right but they will get all the sympathy while he gets all the shit.

Aye, there's no defence for knocking a woman around but if you're going to do it then it couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

It's the first time I've watched one of these Piers Morgan interviews, it's also the last.

Aye, there's no defence for knocking a woman around but if you're going to do it then it couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

It's the first time I've watched one of these Piers Morgan interviews, it's also the last.

One thing I've always admired about you, and always will admire about you, is just how positive and happy you come across as.

The tales of the upbringing were a bit dubious. Tales of outdoor bogs and tin baths. In Dunston in the 70s? Hmm. Me Mam and Dad are both about 20 years older than Gazza and came from rough areas and they didn't even have tin baths. Probably about as realistic as the one about not having had a drink for 11 months. Still can't help but like the bloke mind, despite everything. Agree about Sheryl and his step daughter too.

The tales of the upbringing were a bit dubious. Tales of outdoor bogs and tin baths. In Dunston in the 70s? Hmm. Me Mam and Dad are both about 20 years older than Gazza and came from rough areas and they didn't even have tin baths. Probably about as realistic as the one about not having had a drink for 11 months. Still can't help but like the bloke mind, despite everything. Agree about Sheryl and his step daughter too.

:lol: there's nee way he's went 11 month without having a drink. He touched his nose when he said it too.

Also the shit in pie story, wasn't his shit, it was cat shit.

His fatha made me laugh the most. Ye could tell they've said "John we'd like to meet up and for you to say something about Paul." So he's chucked his ASDA suit on beside the Millennium Bridge, and all he could think of saying was "Ah fink the worrrrr-ld of him ye nar" and that was it :lol: pmsl. Such a workin mans club type of bloke.

Doubt anyone could've save Gazza from himself tbh and I'm pretty sure Alex Ferguson back in 1988 wasn't the man to do so. He'd just have peddled him iyam.

Doubt anyone could've save Gazza from himself tbh and I'm pretty sure Alex Ferguson back in 1988 wasn't the man to do so. He'd just have peddled him iyam.

Aye discipline was always top of SAFs agenda. Imagine his reaction to Gazza crashing a £250,000 team bus in to a wall.

His dad is clearly a fucking retard. I remember that documentary where him, Gazza and Mel Stein flew to China for him to manage that team. They were getting picked up from the airport by the club owners, so it was important they didn't turn up drunk. Needless to say all three of them were mortal when they got off the plane.

If he can't even trust his own father to try and help him to keep his nose clean, then there was never any hope for him.

Totally agree with Alex. Back then Ferguson didn't really have the patience, as proven with McGrath, he would have got fed up with him and sold him.

Bryan Robson was rare in the fact he'd be able to constantly go out on the lash and for it not to have an impact on his performances.

maybe he could have gone to ManU, but Liverpool also wanted him too. And they were the best team in the country/maybe europe at the time.

Sad to see him last night, but also good to see that he appears to at least want to build a new life, lets hope he can do it.

Sheryl is a leech, no doubt about it.