Manche$ter City v Newcastle United

Park Life

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we getting any indication that Pardew will even play Barfa? Not sue what the deal is with this kid and how long he will be happy as a possible unused sub. Hissy fits a'coming I feel. General consensus is that he is one of our most talented players, yet we don't play him!

Ben Arfa and Santon both know the crack; don't fuck with something that's working. Bleeding Ben Arfa in until he gets back to full fitness is the important thing. Would you have started him as soon as he was fit like?

Totally fair point, but if the team keep performing like this (and i'm not suggesting for one minute they do) but does that mean Ben Arfa doesn't get a start over Best? Ba obviously loves playing with Best but who knows how much better Ba could be with Ben Arfa...? I imagine Pardew knows what he is doing. I can't fault him so far to be honest, i just would love to se our main man play more often.

He papped his pants during that game when Tiote squared up to him. De Jong is a dirty coward. I don't like to see players get injured but I'll make an exception in his case.

He papped his pants during that game when Tiote squared up to him. De Jong is a dirty coward. I don't like to see players get injured but I'll make an exception in his case.

IIRC wasn't De Jong suddenly 'unavailable' for the return game at SJP around christmas time last year? Majorly crapping his kegs IYAM

Heard a rumour that Tiote is almost definitely not featuring. Shame.

Learned from 'Arry's Van Der Vaart trick

De Jong will not be expecting to be attacked by a shark on the pitch, so when it happens it'll be all the more satisfying.

hey guys, i know how we beat them:

krul

our usual back line

Ben arfa, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Ben arfa

Ba

notice that we're playing 2 ben arfas for maximal effect. mancini will never know what hit him.

Edited by DragonFilet