***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misquote? It's a screenshot of what you said in direct response to someone else. That isn't a misquote. My opinion shifts on a lot of things when new evidence becomes available and situations change, it's a perfectly rational thing to do and stops you being stuck in your ways.

what is it that I'm supposed to have said ?

That splashing big money isnt always the way and that good deals can be found without doing so? and thats its been Newcastles way too often (to throw money at things)

I don't follow your misconceptions and misquotes, Fish take note. I have NEVER said that spending big money on players is the ONLY way to do things. As I said, you will NEVER find a post from me that says this, I have however always said that you will never get consistent high league positions, they will not be achieved by selling your best players and withholding the cash from your manager, and that is absolutely correct. It is how football is, and what has always been.

The point of the whole direction of this point JawD is that I am also saying this is what the club are doing, they have the money from the sale of Carroll and we could have 4th place nailed on by now if they had spent more of it, especially on a central defender and/or a left back. As things stand, these are the 2 areas that need to be strengthened most, while keeping ALL of our current best players, if the team is going to "progress". The club is in europe next season, it has or had the 14th biggest revenues in world football, and 25m quid from the sale of Carroll still sitting there to be used which is what any big or ambitious club would do to attempt to make this "progress". There is absolutely no excuse for selling any player this summer who is a big player that the manager wants to keep at the club ie for monetary reasons. Do you think this will happen or not ?

I really don't see what is difficult about this for people to comprehend, it's simple enough but it seems that only a small number of people grasp this point at the most.

Edited by LeazesMag

"give him the money". "let him build his team" etc etc etc....

You know this is true.

Lying wanker.

At least you aren't posting juvenile rubbish, for that we should be grateful.

"Back the manager with unlimited funds"

Find the quote you lying cunt.

"Give him the money and let him build his team" is something entirely different.

I definitely said the Chairman should back the manager he appointed. As did you. It's what you harp on about constantly on here, but you're too feeble minded to join the dots and see how ironic your criticism of me saying the same thing is.

"Back the manager with unlimited funds."

Find it and make me look stupid. Fail to find it and look stupid yourself. You've already had to amend the quote you're attributing to me to make it sound eminently more sensible cos you know I never said what you've been accusing me of saying for years.

I'm still waiting though, you parody of a shambles of an utter cunt of a liar.

You know this is true.

Lying wanker.

"Give him the money and let him build his team" is something entirely different.

I definitely said the Chairman should back the manager he appointed. As did you. It's what you harp on about constantly on here, but you're too feeble minded to join the dots and see how ironic your criticism of me saying the same thing is.

Find it and make me look stupid. Fail to find it and look stupid yourself. You've already had to amend the quote you're attributing to me to make it sound eminently more sensible cos you know I never said what you've been accusing me of saying for years.

:lol:

Somehow I don't think the prospect of 'looking stupid' carries much threat mind, seeing as that's what he spends his entire time on here doing. All too comfortable for him unfortunately.

You know this is true.

Lying wanker.

jackanory........etc etc........blah blah blah.........you have had plenty of chances to engage sensible debate with me, including that post you ignored that I pointed out on numerous occasions. The only parody and shambles is you. You post as if you know what you are talking about, but you and your mate mancmag both know fuck all about anything. You don't go to games despite living in the city. You backed the financial backing of Souness despite the amount he wasted right to the very end. At least I realised that they couldn't afford to keep backing him and he had lost the plot, in fact I was one of the first and differed with you on that right to the end too, and you know it. You're a joke.

The club is an advertisement vehicle for Sports Direct. This is the plan, and has been for years, they will sell a player if they don't make an operating profit, so long as they can promote the Sports Company with a premiership football club, they are happy. This is the limit of their ambition. I've said this for years, and you and your mate mancmag have rubbished it, and you know it.

This season has been great, but its the ultimate because going higher will cost money and they won't gamble on reaching the big money, its easier to sell a good player and withold money from the manager instead.

I'm not knocking Mike Ashley for this, its his club and he can do what he likes, I'm just pointing out that it isn't what I want as a supporter, and it isn't what many supporters thought they were getting either when they wanted rid of the old owners, but I said at the time that ambiton wasn't automatic and you should be careful what you wish for. Others might be happy with the clubs limited ambitions on the playing front, but not me.

Edited by LeazesMag

You know this is true.

Lying wanker.

Somehow I don't think the prospect of 'looking stupid' carries much threat mind, seeing as that's what he spends his entire time on here doing. All too comfortable for him unfortunately.

This is true.

Another lie. The quote. Find it.

LiarMag.

you're no better than thompers. Arsehole :lol:

Thanks for the sensible debate.

Edited by LeazesMag

Either find the quote or admit that you made it up.

I'll give you til the end of the day to prove you aren't a liar.

thats what I like. Someone who likes to dish out flak that can't take it back. Tell Ant to restore the old database, you know you backed Souness with "more money" right to the end. You're supposed to be an accountant aren't you ? How much money do you think they had to give him ?

In the meantime, do yourself a favour and try to admit that what I've said for years [repeated again a short while ago this morning] isn't the rubbish you have said it is, then I might find time to have some respect for what knowledge or perception of football that you may have.

Believe me, I'm not looking for your respect. :lol:

I can take plenty and give it out as well. But what everyone is fucking sick of with you is your habit of making stuff up and attributing it to people. You've done it for years.

"More money" is simply the equivalent of backing the manager and is what you absolutely insist is the sign of a good chairman.

"Back the manager with unlimited funds" is what you accused me of saying. And you absolutely meant "unlimited" because you used to attach it to your "you'd think an accountant would know better" patter.

Now find the quote or shut the fuck up with your lies.

I thought we'd agreed on a Treaty of Versailles like Ashley Amnesty?!

Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, Ashley Amnesty, till he does something wrong.

No amnesty until Sports Direct pay something for the advertising at the ground. He's still a cunt.

He's charging no interest on the loans man. I know the free advertising sticks in the throat, but it probably evens out.

Believe me, I'm not looking for your respect. :lol:

I can take plenty and give it out as well. But what everyone is fucking sick of with you is your habit of making stuff up and attributing it to people. You've done it for years.

"More money" is simply the equivalent of backing the manager and is what you absolutely insist is the sign of a good chairman.

"Back the manager with unlimited funds" is what you accused me of saying. And you absolutely meant "unlimited" because you used to attach it to your "you'd think an accountant would know better" patter.

Now find the quote or shut the fuck up with your lies.

Of course he won't. He still hasnt found the quote of me saying 'anyone but Fred' that he regularly accused me of saying. Won't stop him accusing you of saying things you never did or finally coming around to his way

Leazes lies so often that a new truth is formed in his head that he uses as the basis of his utterly pointless crusade to be proved right on this message board about a point that no one really cares about. We've moved on. Time for LM to give it a rest or go home.

No amnesty until Sports Direct pay something for the advertising at the ground. He's still a cunt.
He's charging no interest on the loans man. I know the free advertising sticks in the throat, but it probably evens out.

Yeah fair one, but what happens when he comes to sell the club?....I know that would be an issue for any owner that has gone down the road he has, but the club isnt worth the money Ashley has put into it.There is a residual debt hanging around the club which he doesnt need to service the interest on so it suits him down to the ground. Llambias has said its about maximising any revenue stream possible, and theyre just not doing it. Were Virgin offered shirt and ground like he claimed a sponsor would be? Impossible to know but theyre lying through their fuckin teeth on this....again...