Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember going there and getting a 0-0. Georgiadis played that day. Thats all I really remember.

I'd honestly forgotten that he ever existed till you mentioned him there. All I remember of him is him playing in a European game (I think).

Scored with his cock against Everton in the FACQF 4-1 win that's my only memory of him.

Had a canny tan when he arrived but looked practically grey by that match.

We've had a few draws down there down the years as it happens, even when we've been shite. Was it under Souness or Roeder when we drew 0-0 and Jenas hit the bar?

Robson. Woodgate played his best game for the toon that night, and we should've had a penalty as well Barthez just kicked Shearer over and the ref gave him fuck all.

Tim Howard wasn't it?

Im just glad Scholes is gone......

Hopefully it will be Obertan in for Sammy and HBA supporting Ba upfront, if we cut out any individual errors we have a real chance. Or like some others have said the ref will probably give away a shite penalty :glare:

Rooney fit for the game.

I remember a 1-1 or 0-0 from years back. Rob Lee broke away late on and Solksjaer hacked him down for a straight red. They were chasing Arsenal I think and it was late in the season.

Didnt Solskjaer do something similar in another game against us too? I seem to remember him pulling someone back, might have been when they tanked us one time.

They fingered us there under Robson once. Ole elbowed Hughes in the face and they went through and scored. SBR went mental about Dabizas playing the offside trap on his own.

If there's a doubt over Colo, I'd leave him out anyway, take the obligatory defeat and save the fucker for Chelsea.

Although I did originally fancy us to get something today (other than the obligatory defeat).

Colocchini could be out.. back spasm.. rofl. nice.

I've got 100s on twitter rubbing his back Uri Geller style. He'll be areet. Worst case scenario is Perch though. If he is fucked, then you've got to go Santon Simpson Saylor Raylor.

For the second night in a row I have dreamt that we steal a 2-1 win. Okay, in my dreams it is Solskjaer who scored for them, but for us it is Cabaye, and then Ameobi comes on to grab a late winner...

hate the expression but surely 'we are due a win' there, think of some of the shit that has turned up at SJP over the years (when we were half decent) and stole 3 points

also been in my early 30s i've grown up with alot of glory supporting Man Utd 'fans' and it would be nice to finally get one over on them, i think it's now over 10 years since we beat them home or away