Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good half. Obertan looks a little sluggish at times, so wouldn't mind seeing Sameobi at some point. But can't really complain at that.

Indeed. Impressed with Guthrie, he's hardly put a foot wrong. He's winning the ball, shows good technique and can pick out a pass. More of that please.

They seem to have been told to concentrate on Jonas, which is meaning Obertan isn't getting quite as much attention. Can't really complain at that, because it means Jonas can concentrate more on helping out Raylor.

How didn't rooney get booked? Ben arfa was right, rooney saw the red mist for abit started kicking out

Just watched the replay, Rooney's just being his usual cuntish self, kicking a player and getting away with it... laughable to think he was ever compared to Shearer!

Rooney should've gone in the book for that bit of madness.

Obertan has made poor decisions but has been involved and dangerous. It only takes one opportunity like the ones he's creating to score though. Horrific miss by R. Taylor. Ugh. We could've been up easily.

Either way, we're a match for them so far and long may it continue.

There is some guy on ESPN Asia, called Shevi he looks Indian and he is most annoying top four bum licking cunt I have ever heard on TV he is worse than anything ever in England, I swear if I ever had the chance to smack the cunt in the mouth I would. Does anyone know, or heard of him, apparently the only reason it is 0-0 according to him, is because Hernandez is having a Torres! No mention of Newcastle doing well!!!

Obertan playing with some enthusiasm, still never properly goes in for tackles needs to take a Yohan Cabaye proton pil.

As always they're just a moment of quality away from scoring, hope we can keep taking it to them an nick one of our own. Defensiveley they're nothing special.

Rooney has not and will not stop being the same ill-tempered twat he has always been.

He's from a long line of retarded pikey cunts and would bring shame upon his family if the long traditional of cuntish behaviour was not upheld. I imagine.