Norwich (away)

Barney

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't have been a corner at all, but apart from that it has been a fairly decent first half. In all honesty, if he wasn't on a yellow, I would quite happily see Shola in the back line instead of Perch. Obertan has been woeful. It brings tears to my eyes watching him sometimes. Get Barfra on - Obertan isn't tracking back so might as well have a player who is quality going forward on.

Shouldn't have been a corner at all, but apart from that it has been a fairly decent first half. In all honesty, if he wasn't on a yellow, I would quite happily see Shola in the back line instead of Perch. Obertan has been woeful. It brings tears to my eyes watching him sometimes. Get Barfra on - Obertan isn't tracking back so might as well have a player who is quality going forward on.

My thoughts entirely. Worse than last week from Obertan.

Brilliant goal from us, farcical goal from them. It just about evens out with the obvious Santon handball that Mr Malarkey (:lol:) missed though.

We've looked pretty poor in the first half and we need Obertan off. I reckon Pardew will take Shola off for HBA though, considering the former's on a yellow.

Wtf was that music playing when they scored, by the way? Mickey mouse East Anglian shiteaters, hope we put six past them this half.

Norwich are there for the taking. Done basic things right and chugging along at one pace but no real quaity there. Get Obertan off, he's minced and hid from about 3 tackles already and hasn't taken on even one player.

i think pardew should send on sameobi/ben arfa on second half for shola and squidward. we need to create more dynamic attacks, and hold onto the ball, which barfa will help with a lot.

Get HBA on and take Shola off before he gets sent off.

It's been a while since I've been really angry watching one of our players but Obertan really takes the piss.

Wigan goal: Out of nowhere, Wigan are level - and it's only taken 46 shots this season for Victor Moses to register his first goal of the campaign.

So glad we didn't get him.

Is Beckford still with the Toffies. Back in the Championship, we were linked with him too!

Wigan goal: Out of nowhere, Wigan are level - and it's only taken 46 shots this season for Victor Moses to register his first goal of the campaign.

Is Beckford still with the Toffies. Back in the Championship, we were linked with him too!

Went to Leicester after a shit season in blue. Gash and always was, dodged a bullet there in a big way.

no hes at leicester now

well he's a midfielder in a shite side, in fairness though he's done well for wigan tbh, decent creator for them and causes problems when he goes forward that creates openings for others.

More of a 2nd striker afaik, not an out and out striker though.

I still don't rate him although you're right to point out that his team aren't going to make it easy for anyone there to look all that impressive.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I'd be dropping Obertan for the next few games even if it's just to give him a break from the jeers. They're hardly going to inspire him to better performances. I'd play Jonas and Sameobi against Swansea, or a lopsided team with HBA given the license to roam from a roughly right hand sided wing position.