Norwich (away)

Barney

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothwithstanding McNally's cuntishness, this mystery injury to Tiote does have echoes of Carroll's last year.

Yep, and you've got to wonder what the player is thinking to himself while this happens.

AP: "Um, Cheik. You won't be needed in the squad this weekend."

CT: "But boss, I'm fit."

AP: "Yeah, but the word from on high is that you can't. It's out of my hands."

Nothwithstanding McNally's cuntishness, this mystery injury to Tiote does have echoes of Carroll's last year.

Given that it took Carroll over a month to make his Liverpool debut, I'd say that Carroll's injury was genuine.

Given that it took Carroll over a month to make his Liverpool debut, I'd say that Carroll's injury was genuine.

True that. And Stelling just said the good news for us was that Tiote was nearly back.

Who fucking knows, eh?

Gospel according to Ryder:

#nufc Krul R Taylor Simpson Perch Santon Obertan Cabaye Gosling Jonas © Ba Shola Ameobi

Subs: Elliot, Ferguson, Smith, Sammy Ameobi, HBA, Lovenkrands, Best

Edit:

Understand that Ryan Taylor will be right-back

Edited by The Mighty Hog

With a weak defence, though, it is good that Hatem is benched. I know Shola is hardly mister do-it-all, but he will at least try to win the ball back a bit more than Hatem does.

See ya later then Tamas.

Woefully short central defence. And isn't Santon's best position RB? In that case why on earth would he swap Ryan Taylor over? Even Norwich are going to have a field day against our right side.

I bet one of our defenders will go off and it'll be little Shane Ferguson to fill the gap.

Norwich 2-1 Newcastle

Team selection is freakin ridiculous. Obertan still playing? Shorty Simpson in center defence? Ben Arfa benched? Kadar not even made the bench? Alan Smith? No Cheick Tiote????....

Edited by Aeris