The No. 10.

Park Life

With that makeshift defence our best chance of beating Norwich was to field our best attacking outfield, simply try and outscore them.

You can add Pardew to the list of managers who have misplaced their faith in the older of the Ameobis, and more importantly the already tried & tested one......... that left-foot rocket a few weeks back (another Shola bolt-from-the-blue moment) served as another timely stay of execution re. his place in the 1st team picture.

You're a fucking moron, and I don't mean that in any nice, 'banter' way, I mean you're just a fucking cretin.

:lol:

Don't forget to add me to your Christmas Card List.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regardless how can he complain, he's getting paid to play team-football not for playing a specific position.

Aye then he might realise that the £60k a week or whatever he gets is an insane amount of money for a person to get for playing sport and give most of it back to the club. Howay man even you must realise how idealistic what you've said here is.

alex-ferguson-gabriel-obertan-2011-2-22-14-0-45.jpg

Alex: Ah heard ye gie some stoatin heed. Hoo abit Ah lit ye play fur fife minutes, If ye gezz some ay 'at huge heed efter th' match hm???

Gabby: quoi, Alex, excusez-moooiiiii?

Edited by Aeris

The amount of utter crap thats been spouted on here the past few days has been spouted is like nowt i've seen before. Pardew before the game would have been thinking about the height in our team which is more than likely why Ameobi started ahead of Ben arfa because of his height in defending set pieces and he played well 2nd half against Chelsea etc

He'll have went for Obertan as he'll have seen him as more defensively minded than Ben arfa would be playing on the wing, especially in a 4-4-2 formation

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

The amount of utter crap thats been spouted on here the past few days has been spouted is like nowt i've seen before. Pardew before the game would have been thinking about the height in our team which is more than likely why Ameobi started ahead of Ben arfa because of his height in defending set pieces and he played well 2nd half against etc

He'll have went for Obertan as he'll have seen him as more defensively minded than Ben arfa would be playing on the wing, especially in a 4-4-2 formation

:up:

Ben Arfa is a talented player, but he's a bit of an enigma. When he's played, he has a free role, and its probably the way he should be used, so its no good asking him to play a disciplined role in a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 system or whatever.

Ben Arfa is a talented player, but he's a bit of an enigma. When he's played, he has a free role, and its probably the way he should be used, so its no good asking him to play a disciplined role in a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 system or whatever.

Exactly, if you try and play him more disciplined its just gonna have a detrimental effect on how he plays during the game and on the team also. Play him on the wing in a 4-3-3 or as a second striker in a 4-4-2 and you'll get the best out of him

If height was a factor in choosing ameobi over Barfa, I wondered if it also occurred to pards that ameobi can't head a ball to save his life.

Harsh. Shola is quite good in the air.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

If height was a factor in choosing ameobi over Barfa, I wondered if it also occurred to pards that ameobi can't head a ball to save his life.

Harsh. Shola is quite good in the air.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

I am not. He's scored quite a few heading goals over the years, as well as countless flick-ons and the like. Of course, much is due to his size, he wouldn't be as succesful in the air if he had been smaller.

Edited by hostile_statue

He is shit in the air and quite often gets beaten for headers against guys who are a lot shorter than him. I think it comes down to the fact that he misjudges the flight of the ball alot, especially from goal kicks.

Would be ideal in Aeris 4-5-2 formation